VideoMix

EPIC ArHi VMs of 2012! {EDITED 29/10} (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Skye.

Skye.

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Great list and awesome job!!! Off to watch them now

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EPIC ArHi VMs of 2012! {EDITED 29/10} (Page 3)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sia.

IF-Dazzler

.Sia.

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DivaDeluxe.

Ah Ghausia! Our choice is very similar.Big smile
Almost all the VMs you've listed as 'epic VMs' are my favs aswell!Smile

On top of the list is Puja (himyname22) and her incredibly epic concept VMs. 
If you had started including all her VMs there wouldn't be any space left for anyone else.LOL 
Simply because she is the best. 

JustVM1 is amaaazingShockedClap I remember back in january when I didn't make VMs I used to watch her "suraj hua madham" almost everydayLOL. It was a part of my daily routine. She is really good when it comes to matching scenes with the lyrics. 

flyawayformat is another very talented VM-maker. I can recognize her VMs even if they don't have her nametag, because her VMs has the unique touch to them. Her editing, colorings and scene selections are always spot on!Thumbs Up

AAA you've listed Ishita's (SiennaMagnolia) VM aswell. This is the girl who inspired me to make VMs. Her ArHi VM on song 'jhoom' made me decide to download SV and start editing. Her vids are one of the reasons I made my 1st VM and still continue making them. There doesn't go a day without me watching atleast one of her mixes. Everything from her unique style, editing, coloring, scene&song selection are PERFECT. AND let me tell you that she makes the best, and I repeat the BEST SaRun VMs. No one can beat her in that department. Clap

HarshadKeLiye is an amazing editor aswellClap Her VM on ArHi's 'mandir engagement' scene is absolutely amazing. The scene is one of my alltime favorite ArHi scenes, which makes this VM even more magical for meDay Dreaming

MsSheerani's ArHi VM on kal ho na ho hearbeat instrumental is so good. One of my favs!
The instrumental suits the mandir scene so well.

Kasupremeer is another vidder who made some epic VMs on ArHi. You guys have to see themShockedClap
Ghausia: Do include her VM'sEmbarrassed

Aww Ghausia I really don't know if my crappy VMs deserve a spot in your list of epic VMs. But the fact that you've included them makes me the happiest person aliveEmbarrassed It means so much to me that my 2nd fav VM-maker on YT likes my work. Thank you<3

If I'd been given a chance to add come VMs to that list of yours, I'd add many of your VMs. Because you are that; EPICSmile
These are my favs from you, Ghausia: 

Tu Hai Meri Fantasy
Omg this is such a happy, naughty, FABULOUS VM. Amazing editing and coloring. 
Absolutely love the ending. Amazing selection of scene at 1:27 (it seems like Arnav is actually saying
that to khushiLOL)

Set Fire To The Rain
Who would think that an ArHi VM could be made on this song? I know I didn't. 
The way you've matched every single line of the song with the scenes is absolutely brilliant. 
Hats of yaarClap

Ajnabi Mujhko Itna Bata
aljakjakakaj this VM is jaakjahapkhk. I love love love LOVE it!!!Day Dreaming
Why? Because it's PER-FECT. I've shown this VM to almost every single member of my family. Now they're all your fans. Especially my cousins. The editing is flawless, and song is so apt for ArHi.
I've even downloaded it onto my IphoneWink It's THAT good!

Sajan Sajan Teri Dulhan
This is freaking brilliant! How can you make such flawless VMs? 
Every scene, every SINGLE scene matches the lyrics. I'm seriously jealousTongue
You're too good for words, so I'll just zip it! :)

Dil Mera
MY fav song on my fav couple, made by my FAV vid-maker. Can life get any better?Embarrassed
This VM I've seen so many timesLOL Those 4000+ views are mine, btwWink
Amazing how you've caught all the beats.

Agar Tum Miljao
Ok I know that I've called many songs "my fav song" above, but this is ACTUALLY my fav song. No other song can ever beat my love for this song. The lyrics are Muah!
I remember I was on vacation when you uploaded this VM. The place I was staying had really crap internet connection, but I sat there for almost an hour, just so I could watch the full VM. 
You guys have to see this one. Probably the best from Ghausia!

Sabki Baraatein Aayi
This one is so emotional. I remember I cried the first time I saw itCry
Scenes fit perfectly, and girl your editing is flawless. I wish I had a tiny bit of your editing skills.

Hope you won't kill me for adding your VMs GhausiaLOL
You actually didn't include any of your own VMs in your list yourself, so I guess someone had toEmbarrassed 
To me all your VMs are epic, but I realised I had to include only a few, else this page would take hours 
to loadLOL

- My comment is done now btwWink

I've finally found time to reply to this maha comment! If my part for your collab is delayed now you have no one but yourself to blame Wink
Just removed the embedded YT videos to load the page quicker Smile

Looks like we both have a keen eye for good editing!
True, Puja's VMs are just stunning. & yep, I watched that Suraj Hua Madham VM every day for ages! I just kept wondering how someone could make such perfection.
flyawayformat definitely has a unique style & I love it Smile
Yes! I saw this VM of Ishita's and I really liked it. Must say, I haven't had the chance to watch them all yet, but they're looking good!
YESYESYES! I love the mandir engagement scene! So when I see VMs dedicated to that I fangirl completely LOL
I added KasuPremeer's VMs to the list on post 3 Wink
They're really good & you know I'm a sucker for when people catch beats in videos!

Yaar, I love your VMs, so why would they not deserve a place on my list? Your vids have a very different quality to them & the ones I pointed out were just the ones that had me fangirling over them for weeks because they were just so perfect! You seriously don't give yourself enough credit!

OMG dude, you are too kind! You've seriously got me nearly welling up at all the lovely things you're saying about my VMs!
THMF - LOL I'm glad you enjoyed it! That was the first 'naughty' VM I had made and I was so scared of the reception I would get but I'm glad people liked it Embarrassed
SFTTR - Thank you hun Embarrassed I remember I had the idea for that VM while I was in the car at 3am on my way to school. We were leaving for a school trip to France & the song came on the radio. It was also the week of the forced marriage, and it was only when I got back from France that I was able to watch those episodes. But my heart broke for Arnav & Khushi when I saw those epis - can you believe that I ended up watching the most depressing episodes in IPK's history in the days just before my birthday? We had returned from Paris just before Valentine's day & I was greeted by the most tragic episodes ever. So I wanted to reflect that in the VM Tongue
AMIB - Aww, I'm so glad you actually liked it that much! I love it when people show their family members my VMs, it makes me feel like my VMs are actually good. It's funny, because I've never shown any relatives my VMs LOL Only my best friend knows I make them! But thank you so much! Hug
& yeah, I officially love your family.
SSTD - Haha that was my comeback VM. That had to be good, right? Wink
DM - Aww Blushing
You have seriously reduced me to a blushing maniac.
ATMJ - Yes! This is one of my favourite songs of all time & I really wanted to see a good ArHi VM on it! I made my own, but it took me ages as I wanted to do justice to the song and actually make the VM good. Oh my... you sat there for that long to watch one of my VMs? Really? You are so damn sweet!
SBA - I cry every time I hear this song. I remember one night I was listening to it on my iPod & just sat there and cried for a good 10 minutes. Now, I cannot relate to that song in any way, but I feel the pain of the song & that's why it gets me every time. I tried my very best to not make it a tear-jerker!
Hun, you have editing skills that are different to mine, true. But that's what makes our VMs different. I absolutely adore your editing style! Plus, you mustn't forget that I've been editing for about 5 and a half years, starting with slideshows back on old Windows Movie Maker, & I'm still learning! Considering you only started editing earlier this year, you have progressed wonderfully!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top