Arjun

Ariya SS: Reason to Stay Part3 Update on page 5 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

hiddenpearl

Goldie

hiddenpearl

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome...
great...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ariya SS: Reason to Stay Part3 Update on page 5 (Page 3)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

grad2011

Goldie

grad2011

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
great

_TaNi_

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Thank u all for all for d likes n appreciation ...Smile

@MhJTFan_Mahima...thank u for liking d title 

@haruhi ...thank u n i will try to go for sum SS..

Again ...i m overwhelmed wid d response ,...thank u all for wonderful likes n commentsSmile

--Mahima--

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged

I thot of making it Short stry ...dere wud b 1 more part 2 it ..

Hope u guyz enjoy

PART 2 : D beautiful Evening 

Arjun n Riya were working in ETF without letting anyone know about dere relationship. Although Rathore observed sumthing weird , but he ignored it.

Ria's birthday was approaching.  Arjun was trying to plan something for her, but due to obvious reasons couldn't ask anything from shree, chotu.

On ria's birthday, she want arjun to wish her first. On the contrary , didn't received ny call from him. She reached ETF office,  in the hope of listening 'Happy Birthday' from d love of her life. On the contrary, he was no where to b seen. Ria was welcomed by every1 in the office. Shree n Chotu wished her n dey cut a cake. Throughout d celebration, ria was searching for sum1 . Finally he arrived n shouted on shree n chotu , n asked them to concentrate on work. Ria was  very upset but she controlled her anger.

In the evening : (At ria's place)

Dere was knock n she opened d door. It was Arjun sir. Ria:"Sir , how cum u r at my place'u wanna discuss sum case." Arjun:"Ria I just came to wish u .." B4 he cud say nything ria:"Finally apko yaad aa gaya !!!...ki aj mera birthday hain 'subah se to apke Mouth se flowers gir rhe the'."

Arjun:"we need to do everything at right place'.office was not right place to celebrate." Ria:"Thank u for telling me 

dat '.We were just celebrating for 5 min 'we were not asking for a whole day break'n atleast u cud have wished me." Arjun was getting irritated by her talks . He said :"Okay miss ria mukherjee.now can I get in n celebrate the birthday of most important person in my life."

Ria finally welcomed him in . Arjun  opened a yummy "Chocolate cake."'.He asked ria to cut d cake. Arjun actually brought a lot of surprises for her n decided to give her each every 30 minutes.. After a small cake cutting celebration , Arjun  presented her wid a beautiful Indian dress. It was a peacock color designer saree. Ria was very happy.She hugged him n thanked him for d beautiful gift.  

arjun played sum nice music in the DVD player.  Ria was astonished to see arjun's choice of music. Dey were just dancing on the beats of music n enjoying d magic of love. Ria while dancing hugged him. He held her tightly n wished d moment cud continue for a lifetime.

Arjun cupped her face wid his hands n kissed her on her forehead. A smile automatically came on her face. Arjun moved further close to kiss her on her lips, but just before d moment, doorbell rang.

Ria chked it from d keywhole n was shocked to see Chotu n shree standing at the door. Ria panicked n arjun tried to calm her down. Ria:"Arjun ..arrey yeh log kaise aa gaye' main unse kya bolungi , wat r u doing here , ". Ria was getting restless n arjun trying to calm her :"Ria relax'clear dis n I m going in dat room '..will wait for u till dese 2 go out." N he kissed her on her cheeks.

Ria opened d door wen arjun settled himself inside. Shree n chotu entered. Shree:"Yaar ri 'tune kuch jyada tym nhi liya gate kholne mein . Nyways Happy birthday." Ria:"sh..sh ..shree 'sorry I was inside. I didn't hear d doorbell."  Ria:"Arrey how cum u people are here." 

Shree n chotu:"Obviously to celebrate.Office mein to uss khadus ne celebrate karne nhi diya." Ria's eyes popped out n arjun inside was astonished to here d word "khadoos" referred to him. Ria :"Leave dat topic.chalo tell me where is my gift." Suddenly chotu :"Ria ,yeh chocolate cake kaun laaya."

N den ria realized dat arjun forgot to take d cake inside. Arjun's eyes also popped out inside d room. Ria :"Arrey , I brought it for myself." B4 she cud hv said nything shree n chotu ate d rest of the cake. Ria:"Guyz join me for dinner." Shree n chotu were always ready but b4 dey made ria cut another cake, which dey brought for her.  While ria was arranging d dinner (upset from inside), shree asked about her laptop. Ria also didn't realizing pointed towards d room where arjun was dere. Shree was going to take her laptop n ria shouted :"Shree ruk,'.i will get it. ". N she went inside d room n closed d door. Ria was standing at the door, n she closed her eyes n took a deep breath. Shree (outside)to chotu:"Yaar yeh ri ! thoda ajeeb behave nhi kar rhi 'as if she s hiding sumthing." Chotu :"Pagal hain tu ... yaha par aa".

Ria inside felt sum1 very close to her. She opened her eyes, n saw him standing in front of her. She said:"I m sorry arjun'.i didn't knew dey r gonna cum here. " Arjun:"sshhh'.u want forgiveness '.okay kiss me." 

Ria:"Are u mad'.lemme go dey want my laptop." Saying dis ria headed to take her laptop. Arjun held her back n said:"I m dead serious'I m not letting u go without a kiss". Ria held her laptop bag n pushed arjun on the bed n ran outside the room.

Finally ria had her dinner with shree n chotu. D two guys have planned to watch a movie but ria refused. She said dat she s having a headache so dat d two cn go . Finally after sum tym, both of them left . After bidding them a gud bye. Ria headed towards her room .

To her shock arjun was not dere. She tried to search for him . Just wen sum1 held her from her back. Ria pushed d person wid her arms  n in a moment d person fell on the ground. Arjun:"Yeh kya hain ' y r u trying to hit me .." Ria:"Sorry Sorry Sorry'. I thot koi thief hain..n dat reminds me tum kahan the.???"

Arjun held her in his arms from back. She kissed him on his cheeks. She then asked to serve him dinner n again asked for forgiveness as she ruined dere plan.

Arjun :"Ssshh'don't say sorry!!! Its okay'dey r ur frens n wanted to celebrate dere frens bday. Its no problem'.but d problem is u people call me Khadoos." Ria :"Sorry". Arjun :"Yaar aj sorry day nhi hain'.today is a very special day.N dat reminds I hv not given u d most special gift ."

Ria :"Okay give it to me now.". Arjun:"First serve me dinner."

Ria made him eat the dinner , she prepared. Meanwhile she was getting excited about d gift. Arjun was also troubling her n enjoying d excitement on her face.

Arjun finally gifted her sum file. Ria :"Yeh mera gift '..koi case hoga ." She opened it unwillingly. Wat she saw next made her stand numb for a moment. Her eyes popped out .

I m ending here...To know wat he gifted her ...stay tuned.

Edited by tani23 - 23 October 2012 at 7:35am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

rockz.diva2dishacbenazhoneey95kirthiiiabna1989simple_dimple93siraninivanthi2aashima.jindalfasiha_rocksluvzindagirparasharul01--Ritzz--SATRISHIkgmurinku95M.V.Kohli007Fantasia_junkieGurmeet4DrashtiKrishnaluv94daisydee425AnjuRishkaveriw2008shrutisweetyWahian4lyfll-Shilpa-llsuj01shah10Radhika Shah--Mahima--

samiya.059

IF-Rockerz

samiya.059

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Awesome tani
kis point pe end kiya hai
gorky ka asar lagta hai
thanks for pm

Edited by samiya.059 - 23 October 2012 at 7:34am

_TaNi_

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Great part..
Thnaks for PM
Cntinue soon

_TaNi_

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samiya.059

Awesome tani
kis point pe end kiya hai
gorky ka asar lagta hai
thanks for pm

Thank u for liking d update...

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika Shah

Great part..
Thnaks for PM
Cntinue soon

thank u for liking it 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.