Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Hello ariya ACs ...i seemed to b lost in ariya land dese days.

I wrote Ek duje k vaaste yesterday n today another idea came...n even my laziness cudnt stop me from writing it ...Hope u enjoy 

Ria was in her home. She was excited n was preparing for d special nite. Everything has to b perfect tonite, she thot.  Ever since sikandar was caught , arjun's behavior changed. He has now softened towards her . A beautiful relation called "Friendship" was nurturing between d duo.  Ria soon realized that it was more then friendship on her side. Yes she realized dat she was deeply in love wid d most "Toughest" man in town. Ria knew that he cared for her but he will never express his true feelings.

Ria was very well aware that arjun will never gonna  propose to her , because he always had d fear of losing his near ones. So she decided to do the other way round.  She has decided to propose to the love of her life, her very Own 'Samjhe Ya samjhayun' Sir.

The ambience in the house was elegant .  Perfect lighting, Perfect fragrance '..her favorite flowers, her favorite champagne . A soft music was being played. She cooked sumthing special for dinner tonite.  As d clock struck 7 , she quickly went n wore a beautiful red dress. She was luking like n angel.    Finally d wait was over. Door bell rang. She welcomed him wid a smile. Arjun was surprised wid d arrangements. The room freshener reminded him of roshni , as it was her favorite too.

Finally after dinner n enjoying d evening, ria gathered all her courage and proposed to him. Arjun was liking all dat. He wanted to say a yes, but a fear of losing her as he lost roshni came. And as a result he said very rudely (trying to hide his inner feelings):"Ria what is this!! I considered u as a gud frend , but u Dun cross ur limits'.". Ria was dumbstruck . She didn't knew wat to say. Arjun (with heavy heart ) continued:"today I m telling u again'Stay away from me'"  He can very well see d tears in her eyes. Now he also cudnt see her in that situation , n he left d house leaving a shattered ria behind.

Ria actually couldn't believe , that the man she loved so much'.doesn't feel  anything about her. She cried d whole nite. The whole night she just remember d moments she spent In ETF wid him. The care she saw wen Ria was shot. The way he protected her , wen she couldn't fire back at the goons. The way dey both caught Sikandar. Everything flashed around .

Finally at around 5 in the morning, she got up,wiped her tears n wrote sumthing in her laptop. She has taken a decision.

Dat same day, morning ,ETF office(11 AM)

Arrjun was late for d office today. He entered d conference room.Rathore was missing. He saw Shree n chotu discussing something. Shree :"Yaar  I m not able to understand'y is she taking a transfer." Chotu :"Samajh nahi aa rha'she is packing her stuff  ". Arjun overheard d conversation n he left d room.

Shree:"Wat happened to him, he s late n is in the same attire as yesterday.??" Chotu :"Yeh to honge 'kisi badmash ko jail bhejne mein".

Arjun angrily went to Ria's office. He shouted:"Ria what d hell is going on '.y r u taking a transfer. " Ria luked very angrily at him:"Sir who r u to say nything to me'.My family stays in Pune , n I can easily take a transfer to the pune office." Arjun tried saying something but ria interrupted :"Sir I hv taken permission from rathore sir'n he doesn't have ny problem'Now if u can excuse me , I hv many important work to do.". Arjun left d office.

Shree n chotu organized a small farewell party for there friend. Ria bid them all a gud bye n left ETF office. Her train was at 10 in night.  Rathore sir gave her d best wishes for future.

It was 8 PM n though ria was upset to leave  d place , she was busy packing her stuff. Shree called :"Ri 'I will meet u at railway station. Wen will u join d pune office." Ria:"Arrey shree it s so sweet of u..thanks . I  will b joining from Monday ..till then I have 2 days to settle down dere." Shree:"Chal phir ..i will catch u at station ..listen dere wud b traffic so leave ur place by 8:30 okay".

Ria was  about to leave when dere was a knock at the door.    She opened d door. It was arjun.

Ria:"Sir aap yahan'abhi Kaise". Arjun:"U r not going anywhere'.i will not let u go." Ria:"Sir I m telling u again 'u r no1 to stop me'my transfer papers are ready n I m going. One more thing dun think I m leaving because u rejected my proposal ,.,'its nothing like dat. I was thinking to leave n settle in Pune ..my parents are calling me for so long'Moreover I dun have Any reason to stay here." Arjun:"Acha 'so u can leave me alone 'u proposed to me yesterday n now u have d courage to leave me alone."

Ria:"as far as I remember 'u rejected my proposal. Now pls lemme go." Saying dis she turned n picked her luggage.  Arjun held her hand n pulled her towards him. B4 she cud understand nything , He landed a sweet kiss on her lips. Ria for a moment didn't understood, but then was lost in the moment.  She curled her hands around his neck n deepened d kiss.

Time was running but both of the seemed to b lost in each other.  Den finally arjun , bent down on his knees. He held her hand and  gifted her a beautiful emerald. He than said:"Ria I want to stay wid u all 4 seasons'..all 7 days in a week'.all 12 moths of a year. Can u stay wid me forever'all moment gud or bad'happy or sad'will like to stay wid u .Will U marry me..Ria."

Ria was so happy . The moment broke wid her phone call.  It was shree who was calling. Ria:"Hello"

Shree:"Arrey 'ri where r u '.its already 9:30'where r u 'u hv not reached d station yet!!!". Ria saw Arjun going n resting on the couch . He was continuously staring her n smiling . Ria went near him , sat next to him. She said to shree:"Shree , I m not coming 'u also go back to ur home. I got my reason to stay." Shree :"Arrey ri'but suddenly'kya ho gaya..". Ria moving her hand across Arjun's neck n giving him a side hug,"Kuch nhi shree'.bas I thot to stay here . I m in love wid dis place." Saying dis she winked at Arjun n smiled. She hang up d call n rested on his shoulder.

Arjun:"So miss. Can I drop u to the station'u  have a train to catch." Ria kissed him on his cheek n said:"For sure, mr rawte. Aap jahan jahan 'hum wahan wahan '..will b there for u 24*7".

PS: Do tell me how it was...Good/Bad

Will b waiting for ur feedback.

Edited by tani23 - 26 October 2012 at 7:12am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

RKkidiwaanidishacbenazkreya204sajanFannivanthi2butterfly7fasiha_rocksiluvrainaartijankisoni86honeey95kirthiiiabna1989simple_dimple93Rose_TandonBloomingbudehmmbh_luvrrparashhiddenpearlhemvbvikadesigirl123prithacharlie1950sduttaSATRISHIkgmuLivingforARarunsunita_gmfatima15yumnakapoorAnjuRishshrutisweetysizzysehrishll-Shilpa-llsuj01shah10prava55663Queen.BeeRadhika ShahTina2603kaveriw2008-.serendipity.---Mahima--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ariya SS: Reason to Stay Part3 Update on page 5" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Res!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Reserved again..!

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
That was sweet...Samjhe ya samjhayun

_TaNi_

samiya.059

IF-Rockerz

samiya.059

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Beautiful dear
keep writing
thanks for pm

Edited by samiya.059 - 20 October 2012 at 6:55am

_TaNi_

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
awesome dearThumbs Up
Loved the fact that Riya took the first step and proposed
N finally Arjun asking her to stay, and everything was very beaitiful dear...
Again you came with an OS, when will you write an SS dearWink????LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prava55663_TaNi_Sneha113

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
so romantic!!!
totally loved it Smile
everything was so beautiful Smile

Edited by priya00147 - 20 October 2012 at 6:51am

_TaNi_

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
love it

_TaNi_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.