Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

FF: Love walked In! # Thread 1 (Page 86)

afreenkansal Goldie
afreenkansal
afreenkansal

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
great update
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

little.angel56

sajanfan004 Goldie
sajanfan004
sajanfan004

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow!!!!
I can't believe this... This was such a long and fabulous update..
I loved the update... Sweet virika and virman scenes were amazing.. It was a treat to read this part.. The last part was the best and loved the way you showed all the emotions... 
Thanks for the PM and update soon!
Will be waiting for the next part...
Virika was outstanding... 
Amazing work! 

little.angel56

sweets1126 Goldie
sweets1126
sweets1126

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
awesome!!!:DDD i love it!!1 plis continue soon!

little.angel56

little.angel56 Goldie
little.angel56
little.angel56

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Hey guys I am updating a little early this time, like one page before, ha!
So i wanted to tell you that this time lenient though  i wont be another time,
I am sending pm to over 70 guys here, and dont get much comments, so next update surely be gona on 92 page or so.
Kindly start commenting ,
Share your thanks for this early update to Kays94, Elmwizard!

Part 19:

And they continued their journey till the back lawn of Vadhera mansion,

Back lawn is supposed to be small one, but here it was just like a big lawn area. The whole lawn was dark. The vadhera's surely had something bigger to reveal!

The corridors led them to a darker area, but that small journey was a lot soothing.

The super cute boy holding Jeevika's hand and the sweetheart girly holding Viren's hand.
In between them were the parents to be. Viren had his hands supporting Jeevika sideways and Jeevikas one hand just played with her duppata. She surely was sentimental and fanatical.

" ek baat kahu waise Mrs. Vadhera?"

She responded affirmatively not having enough words to speak after this gesture.

"Mujhe apna future aisa hi chaiye" he finished this with firming over the grip, making her blush a lot, himself looking down and then finally ending with an hypnotizing effect of eye lock.

They reached the dark lawn, and were again astonished!

"ab kya huya  Viren ji?"

"mujhe nahi pta Jeevika, Manvi ke message ke according to yahi aanaa thaa"

They both look confused rather were stumped by this googly!

"meli baat suno pyare uncle aunty" the little girl chirped.

They both smiled at each other with their eye brows still questioning each other.

"Uncle ap aur aunty ko dancy ati hai na karni" and the boy giggled along with the girl and they very sweetly ran to their rescue before they could have been questioned.

They still couldn't gasp in about what the kids said when the spotlight  was instantly thrown on them and a sound very familiar to their ears were heard.

"JI haan, apne theek suna mere pyare di aur jeeju, dance"

"aur itna hi nahi, dance b koi aisa waisa nahi, romantic gane pe romantic couple ka ek romantic dance, Kyun Manvi?" Virat continued.

Their eyes searched for the speakers which were nowhere to be seen

"nahi di, hume mat dhoondo, hum sab apko tabhi dikhege, jab apka dance enjoy kar chuke honge, ab ap logo ke pas choice hi nahi hai, bye bye, enjoy the track"

It seemed Manvi signed off from the RJ's job and was taking her position in the dark field to enjoy the couple's dance!

Viren not thinking much bent on his knees.

His eyes shined, he sat, and he put forward his right hand asking for her fingers to perfectly fit in the gap between his.
They locked their gazes, she blushed, her heart skipped 2 beats when her creamy hand was kissed by her love in front of maybe many people hiding their to see them dance.

He rose but still their gaze's dint separate. He held her close to him with a jerk but she still continued to look into his eyes, as if she was revealing some truth from it.
The truth that his eyes just had her in it, the admiration and the affection for her, and the life which was taking place in her soul.

She is so hard to describe. Those black eyes constantly screamed for love. There is nothing better than a melancholic beautiful face. The moonlight that reflected off her perfectly sculpted face seemed the only light illuminating the place. Somebody was standing with a blower nearby to get her streaked hair to cover her face so that she could look sexier  managing it, she had big eyes of a month old child, big eyes screaming for attention. A perfectly drafted nose, flawless bright pink lips and white creamish complexion that would put photoshop to shame!

All these thoughts just pondered in Viren's mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULAFT0P2zq8 ( You could link to this for imagining them better)

VIREN: mere haath mein tera haath ho saari jannatein mere saath ho 

Viren hugged Jeevika and lovingly left her. He bowed down asking for her hand again and she lovingly kept her hand in his.

tu jo paas ho phir kya yeh jahaan tere pyar mein ho jaaun fanaa
He stood up and Jeevika blushed and was leaving when Viren just held her and she jerked and her back thud in with his chest. And shared a back hug

Jeevika: 
mere haath mein tera haath ho saari jannatein mere saath ho

tu jo paas ho phir kya yeh jahaan tere pyar mein ho jaaun fanaa
She moved from back hug, faced him, for the first time looked in his eyes sharing all her feelings. Their hands touched and locked.

jitne paas hain khushbu saans ke

jitne paas hothon ke sargam

jaise saath hain karvat yaad ke

jaise saath baahon ke sangam

jitne paas paas khwaabon ke nazar utni paas tu rehna hamsafar

tu jo paas ho phir kya yeh jahaan tere pyar mein ho jaaun fanaa

Jeevika's fingers made their way on Viren's face. Every touch sizzled him, he closed his eyes, felt it all,

He picked the light body in her eyes, swayed through the air, and she rested her head on his, his lips on her neck. And they finally stood there with their noses cuddling.

It could have lasted for long, if the lights couldn't' have been switched on and the track couldn't have been changed.

Hum hanse to hansa haule se tera sara jahan,  Virat came from the back and stood near Jeevika, she smiled and kept her head on his shoulder. She was in a more shock.

Tu agar hai yahan to hai ye agan bi gulistan, Viren was sitting there in front of Jeevika (who was still hugging Virat) with a bouqet in her hand. She dint realize when he had disappeared from her side.

This song was actually planned by all of them, Viren was involved too. Virat had told about this to him when they were in Virman's room. Lest Viren dint know that there was a surprise for him too.

Jeevika's eyes started getting filled with tears, she just accepted the bouqet after Virat re assuringly looked at her. She just was about to go near Viren but,

Saya tere hum sabhi, rahe dil mein ab teri har baat bhi, Manvi popped out from nowhere and hugged her from the other side. It was becoming so much to handle for Jeevika,

Humesha and forever, jab tak sanson ka sath hai, humesha and forever, jab tak taaron ki raat hai, humesha and forever , tab tak teri hi baat hai, humesha and forever, dil mein tu.

All the others, swamini bua, dadaji, vanshika, chaachi , chaachu shlok had engulfed her in a circle. She was now in the centre with the bouqet, like a little princess standing there. Everyone just revolved around her in a circle, looking at her with all the love and care. Telling her that they will be there for her, always

Sometimes no words can describe the feelings, the way that no matter what they're your world, your life, your everything!

Sometimes it can take one thing to make you realise how much you need and love someone. When you know that you can't function daily without them.

She was still dumbfounded. She was in awe, flabbergasted, speechless, and astounded! Every word seemed short to describe that feeling.

She looked at every one with watery eyes with a smile that could steal million hearts. She turned around and saw everyone and then looked down crying. Everyone came in a group hug and she hid herself in his hug with the other man obviously her loved devarji Virat on her side and Manvi too!

It seemed so perfect.

Viren took her to the big family table laid down. Everyone settled and Viren still holded her hands.

Jeevika finally seemed to mutter something "me'mein kaise bolu.."

All the eyes directed towards her.

She continued

"mujhe nahi pata ki mein sabko kaise bolu, ap sab ne mere liye itna kuch kiya, shayad jiski mein hakddaar bhi nahi hu"

"Am thank full to all of you, apne abortion ke baad bhi ap logo ne mujhe pyar karna kam ni kiya,(Viren firmed the grip more and the other hand took to her shoulder patting her) aur ap is bache ke liye itna kar re ho"

"I love you all, "she ended her short but effecting speech!

"bhabhi hume apko batane ki zarurat nahi hai ki apne is parivaar ke liye kya kya kiya, chahe wo kuch bhi ho, aur abh humari baari , right?"

Everyone nodded.

She just smiled at everyone,.

"aur waise bhi di, abhi to ek aur surprise hai" Manvi bursted excitedly

Right, comments and likes all! 

Edited by little.angel56 - 17 January 2013 at 4:38am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307sugar01DOLLY_SHARMAnia3krystalkryanforeverhetnitoangel4luvpooja-roxxsrinuvirikaharshikatigerRuby728$Hef@likaranshalaka2189mansiGAuShI_RoCkSNimishrr9999PNiraliVirikaElmWizard5015NikShaikhVaarya53Sameeha.Tackerpuneetksingh9Daniaax3vin0211nadianadyneProtego_Maximasurbhi1994nani2630aasma1sweets1126sajanfan004jenna_purmilnishyrelanmariarauf48shine123Sweety1234556jia123sagarNishuMpinky.paddaavni_19ashna1406radzzz123sanjana_cool-vish94-arshiasushmaAngelic.gurlMarzii-Latty--Deeps-_keertu_Neha.K.White-Rose--Ayesha--Kays94

Sweety1234556 IF-Dazzler
Sweety1234556
Sweety1234556

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I commented even before u sent a pmLOL
I love this SS! 
It's so beautiful and romantic!
The update was as usual amazing! Loved the sweet and romantic virika dance!
More surprises Shocked
Can't wait! 

Edited by Sweety1234556 - 17 January 2013 at 4:45am

little.angel56

-Deeps- IF-Sizzlerz
-Deeps-
-Deeps-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
#UNRES#

WOW! Just WOW! Day Dreaming

I mean how sweet could these guys get!? Embarrassed

Such sweet and amazing surprises!

Especially the dance. Too romantic Mann! Day Dreaming How adorable could they get? Big smile

Also, the Vadera's.. How awesome. Big smile
Amazing job! Big smile Thumbs Up

Edited by -Deeps- - 17 January 2013 at 5:41am

little.angel56

ElmWizard5015 Senior Member
ElmWizard5015
ElmWizard5015

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
OMG !! What an update !! Clap

My condition is just like jeevika right now !! (the way u described it ) Smile
I am still dumbfounded. I am in awe, flabbergasted, speechless, and astounded! Every word seems short to describe the feeling. LOL
Its all i can say !! Big smile

I just couldn't stop smiling while going through the whole update !!
A big smile !! Embarrassed ( but the smile was obviously not like jeevika :P lol )

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L !! 
Couldn't hav been more perfect !! 
so in short, 
P.E.R.F.E.C.T !! Tongue

I loved it to the core !! Each n every bit of it !! Heart
whether it be the time viren n jeevika were walking with those kids or the part where they danced or when everyone danced circling jeevika or the teary-eyed jeevika or the group hug !! 
WOWWW !!! Clap

HOW MUCH MORE LOVING ND CARING CAN THE VADHERAS BE ?? Shocked
I mean Virat n Maanvi including the whole family did soo much !! (but as Virat said she deserved it )
really loved the Devar-Bhabhi part where she rested her head on his shoulder !! awww LOL

Coming to viren ... what can i say !!
he is the DreamBoy which every girl wants !! HAYEEE !! Embarrassed
Simply perfect !! Smile

So thumbs up girl !! Thumbs Up
cuz u did a PHENOMENAL JOB !! Clap
Nd by the songs bit, u made it all the way more wonderful !!
WHAT AN IDEA MADAM GE !! Wink
Hats Off !! Tongue

But one thing,
plzzz continue soon Wink
wanna know the next surprise !! U always leave me curious Tongue
Hope we reach page 92 soon Smile

In the last , i may not have been able to comment first but i'm happy that im third !!
YAYYY !! Smile

BIG LOVE !! Heart

Mirah !

Edited by ElmWizard5015 - 17 January 2013 at 7:02am

little.angel56

mariarauf48 Goldie
mariarauf48
mariarauf48

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
a big of round of apllause for such an amazing update

felt like sweet lovey dovey fairy tale

so affective n unususl from other stories

u totally rocked n is n are d best writter