Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: amritaluvskryan

@kays - did u search google

yeah but the stories i found were a repeat :(
little.angel56 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey people there!

I know its crazy that I am updating so late, but not much after my limit. This is a long update, hopefully you all enjoy it!
Wont say much, but still am not getting the likes and comments for the 90+ PM's am sending !

Also am seriously thankful to the oh so buggers or spammers, but i must say i love it your spamming, Kays, Sara, Mariarauf, virika11, Amrita,elmwizard,sweetdoll12345(I dont remember)!
And yes, sorry for the update before hand ðŸ˜‰ 

PART 23:

And she sat there in an isloated dark room with no light and with just a photograph stuck to the cardboard. The cardboard supported the lifeless picture. For some natural reasons, people changed, life was motile. But pictures weren't. They were same. Everything in the background too appeared happy. There were both f them, happily sitting hands in hands with her face slightly tilted towards him. Yes it was their marriage frame which they had caressed and preserved forever.

She sat there holding it with all the life she had back there. The swelled eyes could not help but secrete the tears which made their own way down the whitish cheeks and sometimes the light pink lips. Her eyes were just glaring at the frame. No not the frame. Some one else.

That some one just entered the room

His eyes spotted her sitting along the side of the wooden bed they'd slept on, made love on, hugged each other, kissed each other.

Nothing seemed to strike him though. He straight away went to his wardrobe and she noticed him.

'V..vir..Viren..ji..' she managed to speak in a shaking voice.

It was quite evident that she had been sobbing from some time.

It seemed as if the words just fell on deaf ears. Ignored. She tried yet once again.

'Am..a..m so..sorry..vir..virrenji' she broke down after a lot of effort to keep herself strong enough.

He atleast wanted to turn back and see her, his heart was wrenching to see her like that. But his anger,desire and love for it..that overpowered it.

Yes .. IT.

They were going through yet another difficult stage.

She again tried.

'Mujhe ma..aaf k..kardijiye' she sobbed heavily now.

He atlast turned and his eyes were full of rage, anger,questions and above all grief.

'Maafi? Kis cheez ki maafi chaiye tumhe Jeevika?' with every word he said his voice volume increased. His hands went straight to grip the thin and tender arms of her.

But this grip was different.

It wasn't comforting and affectionate. It was one which was hurting her.

She noticed it and then filled with teary eyes looked up at him. She had never seen this side of his. She was scared now.

He continued.

'Kis cheez ki maafi chaiye tumhe Jeevika?'

'Am sorry Viren ji, am sorry' her voice broke in pieces. 'Mera paer..'

He left her arms and instantly his eyes dropped from the emotion of anger to that of tears and loss. He cried!

He turned back again. She just saw him break? Crying?

She couldn't see him like this..

She went near him and comforted her hands at his back.

'Vir..Virenji' taking breaths crying

'Nahi Jeevika, tum itni la parvah kaisi ho sakti ho? Paer fisal gaya? Or humara ..' his voice trembled. ' ek adarsh bahu, pyari si behen, meri sahi jeevan sathi to ban payi.. Par ek achi ma? Wo nahi'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Vireenjiii!

Jeevika woke as a thunder with her eyes wide shot open, her face covered with wet, her heart pounding and wenching, taking heavy breaths, literally crying as a baby.

Viren woke to her first voice and got scared on this. He could tackle with every tantrum, but could not see his world crying.

He did not understand the situation, what was going on but

Immediately took her in his soft and comforting grip. Patting her now and then, caressing her back, leaving kisses on her hair and forehead. She just clinged more to him, crying on his shirt. Her fingers making way to the buttons and literally breaking them off.

'Bass, Jeevika, shshshshs, kuch ni huya hai, shsh shsh, baby chupp :*' Viren said this trying making her calm.

After a continous effort of 10 mins, Jeevika was feeling better. He risked to get the water from side table still holding her waist and patting it. He succedded.

'Jeevika..paani peeo' she din't even touch the glass, he made her sit straight and then fed her water from the glass patting his head and hair. After finishing, Jeevika again crashed in his hug.

'Kya huya meri princess ko' Viren wanted to sound as sweet as he probably could.

Jeevika with lots of courage and effort told him about all of it. She eventually started crying in between it, and Viren without fail comforted her.

After listening to it, even Viren shook. He dint want to show it.

He cupped her face and makes face his.

He kissed her forehead and with his head actions, said a no.

He said ' it was just a nightmare, aisa kuch ni hoga'

Jeevika just had one question ' Mein achi ma to banugi na Viren ji' she pouted and her eyes started to swell up again. Any one could tell that she may burst up anytime.

'Sabse achi, pyaari mumma' he held her to himself.

They were not lying on the bed as no one could have slept.

Viren took her to his chest and they ly half ways.

Viren started caressing the belly and took her hand along with his.

'Angel, do you know your mummy,

She just had a nightmare, she's scared, tell her that she'l be the best' he kissed the belly then.

Jeevika smiled. She finally drifted to sleep on his chest not even lying on bed. After all her best pillow,

Viren thought of the dream even if he din''t want to. But even he slept then. Peaceful that it was just a dream and Jeevika was fine, It was fine

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the sun rays hit in their room. It was 6 in the morning. 5 hours to the deadly dream she had.

The rays hit her and she squeezed her eyes, and opened them slowly to see the bright light entering through the window. She adjusted herself and thought about what happened and why she was in that position.

She held her face in her hands and then took her hair to tie a loose bun. She then looked at Viren.

Shit!

It was after a week that she saw him, and that too in such a situation.

He was there finally. Jeevika took time to examine his face, changes if any. He was still the same. Perfect. Sleeping so attractively.

She smiled to herself and let her fingers trace his face from the forehead. The broad forehead, coming to the eyes, eyes which always shouted the love for her, she kissed them.
The nose, perfectly built which always cuddled with hers and they had a nose fight.
The cheeks which had a dimple when his seductive and passionate lips curved into a smile.
She kissed it.

He woke to this gesture of hers. He smiled to her. She smiled back.

Their mornings were back, the sweet lovely mornings they had.

"Viren ji, please curtains draw kar dijiye na" Jeevika said reluctant to get up from the love of her life, the bed.

"Jeevika, kya hai, tang mat karo, please uthke band kardo na, mein bhi to tumhare sath so rah u" Viren said while keeping her mouth close to her neck back hugging her. This was one of the common sleeping positions of theirs.

No one got up to draw to the curtains but was attacked by yet another disturbance.

"Vadheras, Get up"

This was the common alarm Manvi, virat, Jeevika and viren had.

"Jeevika, please alarm band kardo yaar, tumhare side pe pada hai mera phone"

"Kyun viren ji mein bhi to so rah u na" she said giggling and playing the revenge game.

Viren got irritated and said " theek hai meri maa, mein curtains ka kaam karta hu, tum alarm ka" please par band karo is mendhak ki awaz ko." (Mendhak=Frog)

"Kya viren ji, subah subah shuru hojate hai ap to "she said laughing with her eyes closed and switching off the alarm. This was her daily routine before her pregnancy so she dint need to open her eyes for it.

Viren got back to the bed. Sorry, jumped back. And he went to the place near Jeevika and she almost bounced on this,

He hugged her from front and said " Hayee, yahi to hai sari jaanat"

And smirked while Jeevika engulfed him in her hug and they slept again!

He kissed her and tweed " Good morning Mrs. Vadhera"

"Viren ji, itni der baad, har roz ap mujhe message karte the ya fir call but aaj" she again kissed him whispering " Veryy good morning".

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND LIKE! The next update due after 8 pages! ðŸ˜›

Edited by little.angel56 - 11 years ago
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS KARINA'S EVIL LAUGH!!!!

I GET TO COMMENT FIRST!!! PARTYYY TIMEEE ðŸĪŠðŸĨģ

ALIYAAA!!!!! MY LOVE ðŸ˜›

WHAT CAN I SAY, I REALLY WANTED TO KILL YOU AT FIRST AFTER READING THE FIRST HALF BUT YOU SAVED YOUR LIFE!!!! OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE COME TO INDIA AND SHOT YOU!

SOOO I HAVE NO WORDS, BUT I LOVE YOUR STORY. JUST THE WAY YOU EXPLAIN THE SMALLEST THINGS AND HOW VIREN TAKES CARE OF JEEVIKA MAKES ME WANT TO CRY AND I ALWAYS DREAM AND WILL PRAY TO GET SOMEONE LIKE HIM. YOU PORTRAY HIM SO BEAUTIFULLY, ACTUALLY NOT ONLY HIM BUT VIRIKA TOGETHER.

I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY AND I CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY I READ YOUR STORY TO CALM MYSELF DOWN BECAUSE OF MY HECTIC SCHEDULES. EVERYTIME IM STRESSED OUT, I COME HERE AND READ THIS AND IT MAKES ME FEEL AT SUCH PEACE SOOO PLZZZ CONTINUE SOON! ND I WILL SPAM YOU TILL WE REACH PG.120 JUST SO U HAVE TO LIVE TO YOUR COMMITMENT AND UPDATE

THANKSSS
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kays94

yeah but the stories i found were a repeat :(

no only 2/3 by ktloversera are repeats rest r not
mariarauf48 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aaliya i m *speecess*

awesome update

was in their world so peaceful loving n cuteness personified

u totally rock man

ur every update take virika to next level

loved it

clapping whistles standing ovation n much much more for u

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3Edited by mariarauf48 - 11 years ago
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WHICH FRIEND GIVES A HEART ATTACK TO THEIR FRIEND!!!! I DESERVE A DOUBLE UPDATE FOR THAT ALIYA ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜Ą
mariarauf48 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
plzz update karo na
i m waiting plzz.
alia uodate
updatw
Saaraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hahh ktloversera ki stories google pay? Woah im amazedHHAh that would be me (Sara)

Aaliya update karoo
-Haju- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
update
update
update
update
update

update

update
update