Suggestions / Comments

Question

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

thewicked_saraa

thewicked_saraa

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Absolutely ridiculous question;
But as you can see, I'm new to the forum. Question is how do you hyperlink the words in your signature?

Thanks,
Saraa xx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adrianneSobtiFanShree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Question" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adrianne

Groupbie

adrianne

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Trust me, even I don't know. Someone help LOL

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
The words in your signature box? You use this: URL= you have to insert link here ] here, what you want the link to say [/URL]

I didn't use a backet in front of the first URL because then the link thing works and you won't be able to see how you do it. LOL

But if you wanna make your signature clickable [hyperlink it to another thread] then you bracket, URL= insert link here] image link here [/URL]

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelfreak_96-Stutz-Autumn.baz786SobtiFanShree

Post Reply New Post

Go to top