Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Tea with Tia: A dream contest!! (Page 4)

indiantv Senior Member
indiantv
indiantv

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Wow.. I can't believe how many have responded of Harshini does not have a right to love Prithvi because of her physical looks.. Cry  What happened to women supporting other women in expressing their individuality??.. Harshini probably believes in "Natural Untouched Beauty"..  & who knows maybe she is  a rebel @ heart(not using wax) and does not want to follow societies conventions???  Has everyone forgotten Harshini was the one who supported & encouraged Kripa to stay & do the concert, and was also willing to give up her own dreams & go back with Kripa in order to support her.  Finally she overcame her own envy of Kripa's success & hurt feelings due to Karthik's & Anithhha's insult  and came and supported Kripa  @ the party.. Guys, she may not have physcial beauty but she seems to have some other nice qualities (definetly better than Anithhhha)..

Edited by indiantv - 09 May 2005 at 10:41pm

Aussie_1 Groupbie
Aussie_1
Aussie_1

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
its her attitude which makes her ugly man...her attitude....here we have poor kirpa trying to help her friend out even though her own love got shattered (for the moment) and on the other hand we have harshini who doesnt appericate what kirpa's doing for her. Confused,,,,,,besides...prithivi's a good looking bloke and has an awesome personality....he sooooo does not deserve harshini Cry

Edited by Aussie_1 - 09 May 2005 at 10:29pm
indiantv Senior Member
indiantv
indiantv

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
ok.. I must have missed the show where kripa helped Harshini out & Harshini did not appreciate it.. I have seen instances of her being a good friend w/ normal human weakness of feeling envy once but overcoming it (which in my eyes shows strength of character.. ).. She also overcame her hurt & angry feelings on the insult given to her in order to support a friend.. (how many of us would go to a party if we were not invitied & insulted by our hosts.. )...
~*puja*~ Senior Member
~*puja*~
~*puja*~

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

1. WHAT DO U WANT 2 SAY 2 THE FOLLOWING COUPLES-

- Angad - Kripa - soulmates

- Prithvi- Kripa - friends, but not lovers

- Angad- Mishty - not possible

-  Prithvi- Harshini - great, both deserving

2.  IF U R STUCK WITH KARTIK AND NAINA IN A VERY SMALL   STORE ROOM  ..........................WHAT WOULD U DO?? Buddy up with Kartik and kill Naina!!!

3.  IF KRIPA , MISHTI,HARSHINI,ANITA, NAINA HAVE TAKEN A PART IN A BEAUTY PAGENT AND U R THE JUDGE WHOM WOULD U GIVE THE CROWN AND WHY??? Mishti, for being an all around nice person.

4.  IF U HAVE A PERSONAL CONVERSATION WITH ANGAD, HOW WOULD U START IT?? Marry me!!! ( j/k dinky)

5.  WHAT WOULD BE YOUR SUGGETION TO THE FOLLOWING PPL-

- KRIPA  - never judge a book by its cover

- ANGAD - you haven't lived until you've loved

- PRITHVI - (can't say anything, because i really don't care)

- HARSHINI - boys come and go, but best friends stay forever

Go to top