Frequent Posters

anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
1. WHAT DO U WANT 2 SAY 2 THE FOLLOWING COUPLES-

- Angad - Kripa(Cute)

- Prithvi- Kripa(Sweet)

- Angad- Mishty(Smart)

- Prithvi- Harshini(NEVERRRRR)

2. IF U R STUCK WITH KARTIK AND NAINA IN A VERY SMALL   STORE ROOM ..........................WHAT WOULD U DO??I will ask her to let her hair loose and allow her head to breath some fresh air. It's her tight bun which makes her head hot. I will ask Kartik to stop taking crap from his mom.

3. IF KRIPA,MISHTI,HARSHINI,ANITA, NAINA HAVE TAKEN A PART IN A BEAUTY PAGENT AND U R THE JUDGE WHOM WOULD U GIVE THE CROWN AND WHY???Mishti. I feel Keipa is too short to be in the pageant. Harshini & Anita should never even dream about it. Naina is too old.

4.IF U HAVE A PERSONAL CONVERSATION WITH ANGAD, HOW WOULD U START IT??Hi! Aren't you Angad from KYPH? I am a huge fan...and so on...😉

5.WHAT WOULD BE YOUR SUGGETION TO THE FOLLOWING PPL-

- KRIPA(Work on your silly expressions)

- ANGAD ( No suggestions...he is perfect))

- PRITHVI(If you love someone..go tell her. Don't waste writing poems and letters)

- HARSHINI(Get lost)
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

- Angad - Kripa: as you know, couples fight and then smile at their stupid accusations and fights. make sure, one day you realize that both of you weren't that bad as you thought.

- Prithvi- Kripa: Both of you are great friends and help each other out in bad times. Keep doing that and one day, you will be proud of your friendship.

- Angad- Mishty: Both of you like each other very much, and encourage each other to do sorts of things such as singing. Keep up that encouragement, and one day you will realize how useful you are to others and how much support you gave them through words.

-  Prithvi- Harshini: Both of you are brother and sisters and show it really well. Keep encouraging each other to show their love because it will show other sibbling and relationships of brother and sister to become much better. Me and my brother fight alot, but yet you have shown a way to fight and become best buds.

2.  IF U R STUCK WITH KARTIK AND NAINA IN A VERY SMALL   STORE ROOM  ..........................WHAT WOULD U DO??

I would play a very fun game to show them my personality and get a chance to become their favorite bacha friend. Then later, I would let them sign my autographs page

3.  IF KRIPA , MISHTI,HARSHINI,ANITA, NAINA HAVE TAKEN A PART IN A BEAUTY PAGENT AND U R THE JUDGE WHOM WOULD U GIVE THE CROWN AND WHY???

I would give the crown to kripa because now that she is a star with angad, so she will need attention along with her dazzling beauty, and the way she expresses herself is something i adore very much. I would also crown her for the reason because she has a lot of confidence, and she is also a very charming girl. She inspires me to wear pretty earings and to be confident. I would also crown her for the reason because she is middle-classed different, and expressing different to the whole world is something I would love to do in my lifetime, atleast once. Along with Kripa, I would also crown the others, but if I were to chose, I would chose Kripa by a very tough decision.

4.  IF U HAVE A PERSONAL CONVERSATION WITH ANGAD, HOW WOULD U START IT??

Hey sizzling star! You know that now your a very dashing man to the whole world, would you like to be my friend. I am a person with simplicity, I hope you wouldn't mind talking to a "different" girl.

5.  WHAT WOULD BE YOUR SUGGETION TO THE FOLLOWING PPL-

- KRIPA: Please continue showing your confidence to the world because it really inspires me to be confident.

- ANGAD : Please continue showing your inner beauty as a kind person, and let it evolve around you to show people that you are a very kind person with a good personality.

- PRITHVI: Please continue your friendship with kripa and inspire us to do wonderful things for our friends as well

- HARSHINI: I hope you continue your friendship with Angad because it makes him inspired by your encouragement of the kind way you say it.

Edited by mikagurl23 - 18 years ago
Aussie_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kbs756

- MISHTY stay away from angad nbut get married into the khanna family marry kartik he is the right age for mairrage plus he might like u

hey thats a good idea...I never thought of that....Mishti and Karthik...😃

Edited by Aussie_1 - 18 years ago
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

- Angad - Kripa____________ur the best couple eva

- Prithvi- Kripa______________not gonna work out b/w uu 2

- Angad- Mishty_____________NNNOOOOOO WAAAAY

-  Prithvi- Harshini__________harishini - GO GET A LIFE

2.  IF U R STUCK WITH KARTIK AND NAINA IN A VERY SMALL   STORE ROOM  ..........................WHAT WOULD U DO??

wel, i would first of all wanna get out of there. if i cant i would start kiking bothe of them

3.  IF KRIPA , MISHTI,HARSHINI,ANITA, NAINA HAVE TAKEN A PART IN A BEAUTY PAGENT AND U R THE JUDGE WHOM WOULD U GIVE THE CROWN AND WHY???

MISHTI

4.  IF U HAVE A PERSONAL CONVERSATION WITH ANGAD, HOW WOULD U START IT??

if it really happened id be like--------uhh uh uh Hi..........

in my dreams--------------------------I LOVE U IQBAL

- KRIPA----------------------wat 2 many expresions- take some acting lessons and stop bieng so mean to angad

- ANGAD---------DONT CHANGE ANYTHIN BOUT U !!!!!!!!  i love u

- PRITHVI------------ur awesome but u could use some minor acting lessons.

- HARSHINI=-----------4words----------------

1.Go

2.GET

3.A

4.LIFE

indiantv thumbnail
Wow.. I can't believe how many have responded of Harshini does not have a right to love Prithvi because of her physical looks.. 😭  What happened to women supporting other women in expressing their individuality??.. Harshini probably believes in "Natural Untouched Beauty"..  & who knows maybe she is  a rebel @ heart(not using wax) and does not want to follow societies conventions???  Has everyone forgotten Harshini was the one who supported & encouraged Kripa to stay & do the concert, and was also willing to give up her own dreams & go back with Kripa in order to support her.  Finally she overcame her own envy of Kripa's success & hurt feelings due to Karthik's & Anithhha's insult  and came and supported Kripa  @ the party.. Guys, she may not have physcial beauty but she seems to have some other nice qualities (definetly better than Anithhhha).. Edited by indiantv - 18 years ago
Aussie_1 thumbnail
its her attitude which makes her ugly man...her attitude....here we have poor kirpa trying to help her friend out even though her own love got shattered (for the moment) and on the other hand we have harshini who doesnt appericate what kirpa's doing for her. 😕,,,,,,besides...prithivi's a good looking bloke and has an awesome personality....he sooooo does not deserve harshini 😭 Edited by Aussie_1 - 18 years ago
indiantv thumbnail
ok.. I must have missed the show where kripa helped Harshini out & Harshini did not appreciate it.. I have seen instances of her being a good friend w/ normal human weakness of feeling envy once but overcoming it (which in my eyes shows strength of character.. ).. She also overcame her hurt & angry feelings on the insult given to her in order to support a friend.. (how many of us would go to a party if we were not invitied & insulted by our hosts.. )...
~*puja*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

- Angad - Kripa - soulmates

- Prithvi- Kripa - friends, but not lovers

- Angad- Mishty - not possible

-  Prithvi- Harshini - great, both deserving

2.  IF U R STUCK WITH KARTIK AND NAINA IN A VERY SMALL   STORE ROOM  ..........................WHAT WOULD U DO?? Buddy up with Kartik and kill Naina!!!

3.  IF KRIPA , MISHTI,HARSHINI,ANITA, NAINA HAVE TAKEN A PART IN A BEAUTY PAGENT AND U R THE JUDGE WHOM WOULD U GIVE THE CROWN AND WHY??? Mishti, for being an all around nice person.

4.  IF U HAVE A PERSONAL CONVERSATION WITH ANGAD, HOW WOULD U START IT?? Marry me!!! ( j/k dinky)

- KRIPA  - never judge a book by its cover

- ANGAD - you haven't lived until you've loved

- PRITHVI - (can't say anything, because i really don't care)

- HARSHINI - boys come and go, but best friends stay forever