Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Tea with Tia: A dream contest!! (Page 3)

angadkripafan IF-Rockerz
angadkripafan
angadkripafan

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
 WHAT DO U WANT 2 SAY 2 THE FOLLOWING COUPLES-

- Angad - Kripa(amazing,gr8,superb,cool,perfect,always stay together)

- Prithvi- Kripa(kripa tie him a rakhe if u cant afford 1 ask angad he will happily give u)

- Angad- Mishty(hope this never happens n even if it does then angad dump her)

-  Prithvi- Harshini(prithvi dump her n harshani dont b a shani n spoil prithvis life so get lost )

2.  IF U R STUCK WITH KARTIK AND NAINA IN A VERY SMALL   STORE ROOM  ..........................WHAT WOULD U DO??(i would break open the doorn run away)

3.  IF KRIPA , MISHTI,HARSHINI,ANITA, NAINA HAVE TAKEN A PART IN A BEAUTY PAGENT AND U R THE JUDGE WHOM WOULD U GIVE THE CROWN AND WHY???(ofcause kripa cause she is sensible sweet in other words she is like me) 

4.  IF U HAVE A PERSONAL CONVERSATION WITH ANGAD, HOW WOULD U START IT??(hi my name is pritika)

5.  WHAT WOULD BE YOUR SUGGETION TO THE FOLLOWING PPL-

- KRIPA(chill there is another sweet side of angad that u dont no which u will no initially)(u r so cute )

- ANGAD (kripa loves u alot n if u didnt realise u r fallin in love with her)(even i love u)

- PRITHVI(dont waste ur time on kripa she is already angads a pair made in heaven so find urself some1 else but not harshani)(u r cute)

- HARSHINI(u r dum how could u think that tum prithvi ke liak ho get lost nndont again talk rudely to kripa)

sweetangel14 Groupbie
sweetangel14
sweetangel14

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Hey galz!

HERE R THE QUESTIONS.......................................

1. WHAT DO U WANT 2 SAY 2 THE FOLLOWING COUPLES-

- Angad - Kripa-you guys make a very sweet couple,u are the best Smileplzz stay together

- Prithvi- Kripa---privthi c'mon,and kirpa focus on angad more

- Angad- Mishty-both u make the show funny....don't go more than     

that..

-  Prithvi- Harshini-u guys k

2.  IF U R STUCK WITH KARTIK AND NAINA IN A VERY SMALL   STORE ROOM  ..........................WHAT WOULD U DO??

i will faint...........

3.  IF KRIPA , MISHTI,HARSHINI,ANITA, NAINA HAVE TAKEN A PART IN A BEAUTY PAGENT AND U R THE JUDGE WHOM WOULD U GIVE THE CROWN AND WHY???

kirpa she is the best and the most pretty....

4.  IF U HAVE A PERSONAL CONVERSATION WITH ANGAD, HOW WOULD U START IT??

i woul say... hi angad,how are u ,my name is......i'm ur biggest fan...and can i plzz have ur autograph?TongueLOL

- KRIPA-  don't suspect angad too fast.

- ANGAD-plzz be sweet to kirpa ,she loves u alot..

- PRITHVI-awwww u cool and sweet.

- HARSHINI-be a little nice.....but u know privithi loves kirpa...

suganain Goldie
suganain
suganain

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

- Angad - Kripa-...Angad I'm waiting....leave both of u

- Prithvi- Kripa-together4eva

- Angad- Mishty- Awww...soo sweet

-  Prithvi- Harshini-noo...Prthvi likes Kripa...and he loves her with all is heart
        Me-and Angad- YES!!! Totally!!!!!!!!!!

2.  IF U R STUCK WITH KARTIK AND NAINA IN A VERY SMALL   STORE ROOM  .............. ............WHAT WOULD U DO??...kick out naina and makeout with Kartik....he is hot tooo...Wink

3.  IF KRIPA , MISHTI,HARSHINI,ANITA, NAINA HAVE TAKEN A PART IN A BEAUTY PAGENT AND U R THE JUDGE WHOM WOULD U GIVE THE CROWN AND WHY??? Mishti because she has beauty..mind...and a beautiful soul...4 now anyways

4.  IF U HAVE A PERSONAL CONVERSATION WITH ANGAD, HOW WOULD U START IT?? hi angad! baby....let's go out for dinner on me of course...and let's get to know each other (int the future) get married..and have 2 kids..lots of romantic action**

- KRIPA....hi sweety go with prithvi he is such a nice and intelligent man

- ANGAD-...hey cutie I'm available Wink

- PRITHVI- make your move on Kripa..she needs a guy like you

- HARSHINI- give your bestfriend Kripa a chance with Prithvi...plus Prithvi diesn't like you..their are other guys out there....and plus i have my brother...he is a NRI with lots of love

Edited by suganain - 09 May 2005 at 3:30pm
kbs756 Senior Member
kbs756
kbs756

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

buy the way i aint a girl i am a boy ( u said hey galz at the start of the post)

- Angad - Kripa (awesome breathtaking mistifying)

- Prithvi- Kripa (buzz of prithvi go make harshini feel better about ther horrible face)

- Angad- Mishty (good friends buddy buddy horrible couple)

-  Prithvi- Harshini (what is this from harshini's dreams she is ugly)

2.  IF U R STUCK WITH KARTIK AND NAINA IN A VERY SMALL   STORE ROOM  ..........................WHAT WOULD U DO??

I would take kartiks help to distract naina so i could find someting to wack her hard in the head and then i would take kartiks help in figureing out a way to get out maybe use naina as a battering ram.

3.  IF KRIPA , MISHTI,HARSHINI,ANITA, NAINA HAVE TAKEN A PART IN A BEAUTY PAGENT AND U R THE JUDGE WHOM WOULD U GIVE THE CROWN AND WHY???

Kripa she is the most beautiful and has natural beauty and innocense(most of the time) plus does she have any competion in this group besides mishty who is many leagues away.

Why would i have a personal conversation with angad to ask kripa's phone number maybe.

- KRIPA (try to understand a situation before giving waste of breath lectures.)

- ANGAD just try and figure out what u actually feel for Kripa

- PRITHVI (stay away from Kripa please you makegood friends couple forget it)

- HARSHINI quit it with your attempts to get a good guy you are to ugly to get anyone good and you seem to have serious probelms with jealousy of your friend.

- MISHTY stay away from angad nbut get married into the khanna family marry kartik he is the right age for mairrage plus he might like u

anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

- Angad - Kripa(Cute)

- Prithvi- Kripa(Sweet)

- Angad- Mishty(Smart)

- Prithvi- Harshini(NEVERRRRR)

2. IF U R STUCK WITH KARTIK AND NAINA IN A VERY SMALL   STORE ROOM ..........................WHAT WOULD U DO??I will ask her to let her hair loose and allow her head to breath some fresh air. It's her tight bun which makes her head hot. I will ask Kartik to stop taking crap from his mom.

3. IF KRIPA,MISHTI,HARSHINI,ANITA, NAINA HAVE TAKEN A PART IN A BEAUTY PAGENT AND U R THE JUDGE WHOM WOULD U GIVE THE CROWN AND WHY???Mishti. I feel Keipa is too short to be in the pageant. Harshini & Anita should never even dream about it. Naina is too old.

4.IF U HAVE A PERSONAL CONVERSATION WITH ANGAD, HOW WOULD U START IT??Hi! Aren't you Angad from KYPH? I am a huge fan...and so on...Wink

5.WHAT WOULD BE YOUR SUGGETION TO THE FOLLOWING PPL-

- KRIPA(Work on your silly expressions)

- ANGAD ( No suggestions...he is perfect))

- PRITHVI(If you love someone..go tell her. Don't waste writing poems and letters)

- HARSHINI(Get lost)
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

- Angad - Kripa: as you know, couples fight and then smile at their stupid accusations and fights. make sure, one day you realize that both of you weren't that bad as you thought.

- Prithvi- Kripa: Both of you are great friends and help each other out in bad times. Keep doing that and one day, you will be proud of your friendship.

- Angad- Mishty: Both of you like each other very much, and encourage each other to do sorts of things such as singing. Keep up that encouragement, and one day you will realize how useful you are to others and how much support you gave them through words.

-  Prithvi- Harshini: Both of you are brother and sisters and show it really well. Keep encouraging each other to show their love because it will show other sibbling and relationships of brother and sister to become much better. Me and my brother fight alot, but yet you have shown a way to fight and become best buds.

I would play a very fun game to show them my personality and get a chance to become their favorite bacha friend. Then later, I would let them sign my autographs page

I would give the crown to kripa because now that she is a star with angad, so she will need attention along with her dazzling beauty, and the way she expresses herself is something i adore very much. I would also crown her for the reason because she has a lot of confidence, and she is also a very charming girl. She inspires me to wear pretty earings and to be confident. I would also crown her for the reason because she is middle-classed different, and expressing different to the whole world is something I would love to do in my lifetime, atleast once. Along with Kripa, I would also crown the others, but if I were to chose, I would chose Kripa by a very tough decision.

Hey sizzling star! You know that now your a very dashing man to the whole world, would you like to be my friend. I am a person with simplicity, I hope you wouldn't mind talking to a "different" girl.

- KRIPA: Please continue showing your confidence to the world because it really inspires me to be confident.

- ANGAD : Please continue showing your inner beauty as a kind person, and let it evolve around you to show people that you are a very kind person with a good personality.

- PRITHVI: Please continue your friendship with kripa and inspire us to do wonderful things for our friends as well

- HARSHINI: I hope you continue your friendship with Angad because it makes him inspired by your encouragement of the kind way you say it.

Edited by mikagurl23 - 09 May 2005 at 5:37pm
Aussie_1 Groupbie
Aussie_1
Aussie_1

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbs756

- MISHTY stay away from angad nbut get married into the khanna family marry kartik he is the right age for mairrage plus he might like u

hey thats a good idea...I never thought of that....Mishti and Karthik...Big smile

Edited by Aussie_1 - 09 May 2005 at 9:23pm
prakriti IF-Dazzler
prakriti
prakriti

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

- Angad - Kripa____________ur the best couple eva

- Prithvi- Kripa______________not gonna work out b/w uu 2

- Angad- Mishty_____________NNNOOOOOO WAAAAY

-  Prithvi- Harshini__________harishini - GO GET A LIFE

wel, i would first of all wanna get out of there. if i cant i would start kiking bothe of them

MISHTI

if it really happened id be like--------uhh uh uh Hi..........

in my dreams--------------------------I LOVE U IQBAL

- KRIPA----------------------wat 2 many expresions- take some acting lessons and stop bieng so mean to angad

- ANGAD---------DONT CHANGE ANYTHIN BOUT U !!!!!!!!  i love u

- PRITHVI------------ur awesome but u could use some minor acting lessons.

- HARSHINI=-----------4words----------------

1.Go

2.GET

3.A

4.LIFE

Go to top