Phir Subah Hogi

why should TVS leave, ADI-Suguni leave

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Charuu

Groupbie

Charuu

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
A few days back, i wrote a topic that Varun Badola should leave PSH. The responses were mind blowing, lesson is Vikram/Varun shouldnt leave...its Adi and Suguni who should leave. i dont care if they marry and leave or just leave!

Varun/Vikram should stay and they should create a beautiful story around him.

I have never seen a show where the C's struggled so hard to bring chemistry between the two so called leads. ANd of course they are even more working harder to convince the audience about the Suguni-Adi pair. Ha ha , i dont think its gonna work though...so they better change track and make it an all out vikram story show. 

Let it be a Thakur show and not a bedini show...with all due respects to the Bedini women. I think sugui/Gulabiya characters only brought the Bedini women injustice!

Edited by Charuu - 20 October 2012 at 4:45am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshinamitagloryzmuktha_cuteseemasrcroziaxxkomal07JulieDVinnie79ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why should TVS leave, ADI-Suguni leave" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Well Said

I want Vikram Back on show..

As I said b4 No varun No PSH

it is going to be boring to watch ADINI love ext.

hate that pair and will wait to see varun back on PSH

till then I wont bother to watch it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshiseemasrJulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.