Fan Fictions

SwaRon SS: Come and Heal Me (LAST part - page 22) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 27

HPHolic-3

IF-Rockerz

HPHolic-3

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I have no words to describe it
Damm this ss became one of my fav,u describe swayam pain,jealousy+love for her.He didn't want to make her uncomfortable.Its good to read about sharon pov.Thank god it was not sharon's engagement but swayam last line kill her hope just like his.Reyam convo was good.Sharon bff turns into swayam's bff but now i m eager to know what happened that sharon have to leave her past,her friends n swayam
Waiting for next part eagerly
Pls update it ASAP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

act12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon SS: Come and Heal Me (LAST part - page 22) (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetcherry95

IF-Dazzler

sweetcherry95

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
awesome part
update the next soon

act12

act12

Goldie

act12

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Comment Replies from Chapter 1

@Tanuka_TanHa: Thank you very very much for liking it. That concept came to me as soon as I read someone asking something about the reason Sharon is pulling away from SwaRon in D3 and so that gave me an idea that I should write about the concept to see how it turns out lol. Again, thank you for taking your time and R&R it Smile

@pratik54000: Aww I am glad that you liked the concept. I was afraid what people may think. Btw you described it better than I could have. Yes, it's currently about the Swayum who had detached himself from the world because his very heart had been ripped from him. It will get better though. Both will hopefully get a happy ending LOL Thank you very much for commenting!

@LoveShantannu: OMG thank you soo much! I am absolutely glad you liked the concept and first chapter. Thank you for commenting and keeping up with this fic for this long Embarrassed

@abhilasha_dream: Aww thank you for such an awesome comment! Yes, Sharon has  a very very strong reason for sure! It will surely come out in the next chapter of this fic, if you're still reading it lol. But seriously, I am glad you liked it! And you will soon find out about the engagement part too. Thank you for reading it so far Embarrassed

@SwaRon_Dreams: Thank you very much for loving it! I will try my best to cont. as frequently as I can, since I have college as well Cry But will surely try to PM whenever I update Smile

@D3fication: Thank you soo much. One thing that I really wanted to highlight in chapter 1 was ReYam's friendship. They have really touched my heart at times. At first, I was skeptical of them in beginning of D3 but they became a contributing factor to me watching the show so I am glad that you liked them. Honestly, I really hope that they would get a happy ending in this one. So far, I am planning a happy ending but if people are not interested then I am afraid they would have to stay separated in this FF LOL Ok I am kidding. Hopefully that doesn't happen. Anyways, thank you for commenting!

@Joshua_TANHA: Crying? Awww I don't know if I should be happy or sad about that because I know that I wouldn't want you to cry cuz of me, but I am also glad that my story can have that effect on ppl since it means that it is conveying what I want to portray. So thank you for your awesome two cents! Thanks for commenting!

@Srishti_TanHa: Thank you very much. Yes, the flashback was really the most important part of the update so I am glad you liked it. Thank you for the comment!

@marauder: Thank you! I am really flattered that you think my writing is different. You have no idea what that means Embarrassed because frankly speaking, I really don't like the way I write lol. anyways, you have mentioned whatever part I wanted to emphasize in my first part so I am thankful and happy for that. Thank you for taking your time and reading this story Smile

@BeulaSwaRon: Thank you very much dear. I am glad that I could convey with enough pain that it could be felt by your heart. Yeah, I feel that if Sharon left him in D3 (god forbid!) then that's the first thing he would wonder because he really adores her! I am glad you liked ReYam. At first, I was skeptical about writing them because I didn't think I could do justice to their bond but Rey plays a major character in the story so I ended up mentioning him. Again, thank you for taking your time and reading it!

@sadiyaswaron: Aww thanks a tons for saying that! I am glad you liked ReYam bonding since they were the one I was a bit nervous about. I am glad that I could convey their pain but dont worry, I am sure that there is something good in store for them! Thank you so much for reading and commenting on this SS Embarrassed

@deep_Tanha: Thank you for liking it! Now that I think about it, the smell part was the bit I was trying to show Swayum's dedication to Sharon. How he could recognize her in any form so thank you for pointing that out! Also, thanks for liking ReYam bonding and my style of writing. This is a very awesome feeling getting compliments like that. Again, thank you for finding this piece worthy Embarrassed

@additive_monaya: Thank you for taking your time and reading it! Will do PM Smile

@sweetcherry95: Haha yea, I wasn't sure if anyone would write on this but I had wanted to so I penned it down. Thank you for reading it!

@pooja123456: thank you for taking your time and reading and commenting on it. I will try my best to update whenever I possibly can. Thanks again!

@Suku_SwaRon: I know that things seem really sad for Swayum right now but it will get better for sure! But it will get better because that's what we love about SwaRon. They give us tears with their pain, and yet make us smile with their smiles. So not to worry, I am sure this FF will have it's happy ending Smile thank you very much for reading it and I am really glad it touched your heart Embarrassed

@D3_4life: Thank you Embarrassed

@Shona: Dude you  never unreserved your comment. Seems like this time, you can't keep up with my frequent updates LOL Anyways, thanks a tons for posting this FF up on my behalf. Your the best yaar. I really owe you again Embarrassed

@d3lover90: I will try to update as soon as possible. Thanks for reading it!

@ccubedtab: Thank you for reading it! I did try to PM you but it didn't go because your inbox was full, so please delete some PMs

@meevee: Thank you for liking the concept. I am glad that my intention to leave a lasting impression was successful! Also, thank you for reading this SS. I will update this SS whenever I get even a little bit of free time. Thanks again!

@ mrash: I think your the first person who I highlighted Sharon's promise So you deserve a BIG HUG for that lol. Thank you for liking this part! Haha I took your advice and I concentrated just on writing that's why I am replying so late. But thank you very much for reading and commenting on it!

@shaani2209: Aww thank you very much. you really flatter me with your comment.  I am really glad you liked it Embarrassed

-------------------------------------

And a BIG thank you to All these people who liked the first part: 

-------------------------------------

Thanks a tons for commenting guys and please keep them coming as I really look forward to reading each and everyone of them. And sometimes, I get soo excited that I squeal (and my roommate aka my sister-like friend gives me a wierd look LOL) So please do keep 'em coming!

Ciao,
Jiya Embarrassed

Edited by act12 - 04 November 2012 at 2:05pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

neeliyer_Deepika_Shona_MayurTanuka_TanHaMirageSwaronprateek.007marauderadditive_monayaJoshua_TANHA

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Hey it's an awesome SS. The way you have penned down all the three updates it's like really mind blowin. The flashback in the 1st part. The hurt and pain felt by Swayam during those years in the 2nd part and Sharon undenialable feelings and shock in the 3rd part..

It's really a fabulous concept on your part. Please do pm me next time you update, I'll send you a buddy request

P.S. I din't quite catch your name, Pardon?

act12

kool kanz

kool kanz

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
very well written...d portrayal of emotions of both-swayam n sharon was beautiful...n d shockin was- its nt sharon's engagementSmileSmileSmileplz get dem 2gether soon...

act12

pooja123456

Goldie

pooja123456

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
cool update..thanks for the pm and do continue to do so!!

act12

_bellaSwan_

IF-Dazzler

_bellaSwan_

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
IT WAS AMAZING UPDATE..IAM EXCITED FOR NEXT UPDATE .NOW  THE STORY IS VERY INTERESTING .PLEASE UPDATE SOON

act12

mrash

mrash

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
There you are with one more awesome update Clap

You are just too good at it girl Thumbs Up

bechare SwARON... MUs aur judai unka pichchha hi nahi chhodate... Cry

Originally posted by act12

@ mrash: I think your the first person who I highlighted Sharon's promise So you deserve a BIG HUG for that lol. Thank you for liking this part! Haha I took your advice and I concentrated just on writing that's why I am replying so late. But thank you very much for reading and commenting on it!

Hug
Thanks for the reply dear. But always keep my advice in mind Wink We prefer UPDATE than REPLY.

act12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top