Fan Fictions

SwaRon SS: Come and Heal Me (LAST part - page 22) - Page 7

HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have no words to describe it
Damm this ss became one of my fav,u describe swayam pain,jealousy+love for her.He didn't want to make her uncomfortable.Its good to read about sharon pov.Thank god it was not sharon's engagement but swayam last line kill her hope just like his.Reyam convo was good.Sharon bff turns into swayam's bff but now i m eager to know what happened that sharon have to leave her past,her friends n swayam
Waiting for next part eagerly
Pls update it ASAP

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part
update the next soon
act12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Comment Replies from Chapter 1

@Tanuka_TanHa: Thank you very very much for liking it. That concept came to me as soon as I read someone asking something about the reason Sharon is pulling away from SwaRon in D3 and so that gave me an idea that I should write about the concept to see how it turns out lol. Again, thank you for taking your time and R&R it 😊

@pratik54000: Aww I am glad that you liked the concept. I was afraid what people may think. Btw you described it better than I could have. Yes, it's currently about the Swayum who had detached himself from the world because his very heart had been ripped from him. It will get better though. Both will hopefully get a happy ending 😆 Thank you very much for commenting!

@LoveShantannu: OMG thank you soo much! I am absolutely glad you liked the concept and first chapter. Thank you for commenting and keeping up with this fic for this long 😳

@abhilasha_dream: Aww thank you for such an awesome comment! Yes, Sharon has  a very very strong reason for sure! It will surely come out in the next chapter of this fic, if you're still reading it lol. But seriously, I am glad you liked it! And you will soon find out about the engagement part too. Thank you for reading it so far 😳

@SwaRon_Dreams: Thank you very much for loving it! I will try my best to cont. as frequently as I can, since I have college as well 😭 But will surely try to PM whenever I update 😊

@D3fication: Thank you soo much. One thing that I really wanted to highlight in chapter 1 was ReYam's friendship. They have really touched my heart at times. At first, I was skeptical of them in beginning of D3 but they became a contributing factor to me watching the show so I am glad that you liked them. Honestly, I really hope that they would get a happy ending in this one. So far, I am planning a happy ending but if people are not interested then I am afraid they would have to stay separated in this FF 😆 Ok I am kidding. Hopefully that doesn't happen. Anyways, thank you for commenting!

@Joshua_TANHA: Crying? Awww I don't know if I should be happy or sad about that because I know that I wouldn't want you to cry cuz of me, but I am also glad that my story can have that effect on ppl since it means that it is conveying what I want to portray. So thank you for your awesome two cents! Thanks for commenting!

@Srishti_TanHa: Thank you very much. Yes, the flashback was really the most important part of the update so I am glad you liked it. Thank you for the comment!

@marauder: Thank you! I am really flattered that you think my writing is different. You have no idea what that means 😳 because frankly speaking, I really don't like the way I write lol. anyways, you have mentioned whatever part I wanted to emphasize in my first part so I am thankful and happy for that. Thank you for taking your time and reading this story 😊

@BeulaSwaRon: Thank you very much dear. I am glad that I could convey with enough pain that it could be felt by your heart. Yeah, I feel that if Sharon left him in D3 (god forbid!) then that's the first thing he would wonder because he really adores her! I am glad you liked ReYam. At first, I was skeptical about writing them because I didn't think I could do justice to their bond but Rey plays a major character in the story so I ended up mentioning him. Again, thank you for taking your time and reading it!

@sadiyaswaron: Aww thanks a tons for saying that! I am glad you liked ReYam bonding since they were the one I was a bit nervous about. I am glad that I could convey their pain but dont worry, I am sure that there is something good in store for them! Thank you so much for reading and commenting on this SS 😳

@deep_Tanha: Thank you for liking it! Now that I think about it, the smell part was the bit I was trying to show Swayum's dedication to Sharon. How he could recognize her in any form so thank you for pointing that out! Also, thanks for liking ReYam bonding and my style of writing. This is a very awesome feeling getting compliments like that. Again, thank you for finding this piece worthy 😳

@additive_monaya: Thank you for taking your time and reading it! Will do PM 😊

@sweetcherry95: Haha yea, I wasn't sure if anyone would write on this but I had wanted to so I penned it down. Thank you for reading it!

@pooja123456: thank you for taking your time and reading and commenting on it. I will try my best to update whenever I possibly can. Thanks again!

@Suku_SwaRon: I know that things seem really sad for Swayum right now but it will get better for sure! But it will get better because that's what we love about SwaRon. They give us tears with their pain, and yet make us smile with their smiles. So not to worry, I am sure this FF will have it's happy ending 😊 thank you very much for reading it and I am really glad it touched your heart 😳

@D3_4life: Thank you 😳

@Shona: Dude you  never unreserved your comment. Seems like this time, you can't keep up with my frequent updates 😆 Anyways, thanks a tons for posting this FF up on my behalf. Your the best yaar. I really owe you again 😳

@d3lover90: I will try to update as soon as possible. Thanks for reading it!

@ccubedtab: Thank you for reading it! I did try to PM you but it didn't go because your inbox was full, so please delete some PMs

@meevee: Thank you for liking the concept. I am glad that my intention to leave a lasting impression was successful! Also, thank you for reading this SS. I will update this SS whenever I get even a little bit of free time. Thanks again!

@ mrash: I think your the first person who I highlighted Sharon's promise So you deserve a BIG HUG for that lol. Thank you for liking this part! Haha I took your advice and I concentrated just on writing that's why I am replying so late. But thank you very much for reading and commenting on it!

@shaani2209: Aww thank you very much. you really flatter me with your comment.  I am really glad you liked it 😳. 

-------------------------------------

And a BIG thank you to All these people who liked the first part: 

-------------------------------------

Thanks a tons for commenting guys and please keep them coming as I really look forward to reading each and everyone of them. And sometimes, I get soo excited that I squeal (and my roommate aka my sister-like friend gives me a wierd look 😆) So please do keep 'em coming!

Ciao,
Jiya 😳
Edited by act12 - 11 years ago
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey it's an awesome SS. The way you have penned down all the three updates it's like really mind blowin. The flashback in the 1st part. The hurt and pain felt by Swayam during those years in the 2nd part and Sharon undenialable feelings and shock in the 3rd part..

It's really a fabulous concept on your part. Please do pm me next time you update, I'll send you a buddy request

P.S. I din't quite catch your name, Pardon?
kool kanz thumbnail
very well written...d portrayal of emotions of both-swayam n sharon was beautiful...n d shockin was- its nt sharon's engagement😊😊😊plz get dem 2gether soon...
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cool update..thanks for the pm and do continue to do so!!
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
IT WAS AMAZING UPDATE..IAM EXCITED FOR NEXT UPDATE .NOW  THE STORY IS VERY INTERESTING .PLEASE UPDATE SOON
mrash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There you are with one more awesome update 👏

You are just too good at it girl 👍🏼

bechare SwARON... MUs aur judai unka pichchha hi nahi chhodate... 😭

@ mrash: I think your the first person who I highlighted Sharon's promise So you deserve a BIG HUG for that lol. Thank you for liking this part! Haha I took your advice and I concentrated just on writing that's why I am replying so late. But thank you very much for reading and commenting on it!

🤗
Thanks for the reply dear. But always keep my advice in mind 😉 We prefer UPDATE than REPLY.

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Read both the chapters in one go, sorry couldn't comment on the second part, I was busy with studies🤔

Part 2
Well for a moment even I thought it was Sharon's engagement, but thank goodness I read the third part as well. To imagine Sharon getting engaged to someone else other than Swayam-That hurts. But the degree of pain is less than Swayam of course, beautifully written. The pain could get into me, I really loved the way you described how bad Swayam felt not because she was happy with someone else by her side, but due to the fact that he couldn't make her happy or blush when he was by her side. In the end again loved it the way you wrote when he felt he was the reason for her unhappiness. Painstakingly beautiful part👍🏼

Part 3

You write so beautifully Jiya, really, had an emotional ride while reading the update.To see Sharon blushing and all happy with Karan was confusing, I really thought she had got over Swayam. But it looks like there is something more than what I'm thinking with respect to what made Sharon cut all the strings from Swayam as well as from her past. For a moment I thought maybe this is it, and Swayam and Sharon can never be together. Trust me the thought itself sank my heart but it was momentary cause after reading your note in the end I'm relieved that they will end up being together!! Hopefully !!Because as per me they are really meant to be together. Looking forward to read the next part, since its going to be on Sharon's POV.

PS: Well I really think you are an awesome writer. Your writing is alluring which has a nice grip on the readers. And by that I ain't flattering you😎
Would LOVE to read more of your works on SwaRon in the near future😳
Thanks for both the PM"s
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Speelbound!!!!*sigh* swayam and sharon parting ways😭 Yaar after reading your updates na I am feeling so heartbroken🥺 How can fate be so cruel to them💔 I am glad spark, even after so many years remained in them. The narration where swayam closed his eyes upon hearing sharon callin his name brought tears to my eyes😭 How can they love eachother and then parting ways is the most horrid thing can happen to them.🤢  I Know sharon will be having valid reason for deserting swayam but when will he come to know that 🥺Awww  I am totally depressed.

Well jiya, let me tell you, it is one of the perfect update ever👍🏼. YOu are an excellent wirter😳😳 The scenes made be tearful, and pulled many strings in my heart. The way you make a reader visualize the whole scenario is something only  a great writer can do. It makes my heart bleed to see swaron at loggerhead but yaar you have made us readers to sit back sigh with apprehension that what is going to happen next. will they meet again and so many other questions too arises in our mind. It means you have left us with a cliff hanger😉, well thanks again for a wonderful update, you made me cry along with swaron, made me think what was the real reason for sharon to leave him and you gave me hope for swaron when sharon ran behind them. Well waiting for your long long updates jaldi karna plzzz