Fan Fictions

SwaRon SS: Come and Heal Me (LAST part - page 22) - Page 14

MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Jiya, sorry for a very late response, I read two updates together...excellent buildup to the whole situation... both the viewpoints justified themselves, but sumhow they were very subjective POVs, neither seemed to want to explore any other possibilities as to each other's reactions...yea time gives u the harshest of wounds and it can also be teh greatest healer...very very well-described emotional turnmoil...luking up to how u plan to culminate the tale... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trouble_Magnet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like my USERNAME as well..:P
thanks anyway..:)

Nice update..:D..
Do update soon.:D
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
when You will be updating this
Lassi_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi... nice ss.. plz pm me wen u update nxt time
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
i need an update on this ..pleajjj
act12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Author's Note: I would like to start with the biggest apology ever! I know that I have been just 'lapata' (out/disappeared) from IF even though I promised an update with in 2 weeks. However, my finals were postponed to this week. I had tests that I was studying for while working on all the final papers and projects so I couldn't get time to come on IF (College is really draining me ). I did come to check for your lovely replies. πŸ˜ƒ And let me take this time to thank you for those really amazing and encouraging replies. πŸ€—

However, I will not be able to update until after this week as I have finals until Friday. So please forgive me for my absence and please be a bit more patient. I am currently working on the last part for this FF too as I don't want to rush the last part. Again, I would like to apologize for this! Hopefully you guys can forgive me!! πŸ˜­

Thanks again for being lovely readers πŸ˜³

PS - Please pray for me if you can because my finals are going to kill me. I am doing one all-nighter after another 
Edited by act12 - 11 years ago
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Nice to see a Note from you. I thought You have forgotten this FFπŸ˜†
Good Luck for your finals. We can wait for the update 😳
__anonymous__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Firstly . . . I'm seeking pardon for commenting literally last . .but , dont even think I read the part late . . . infact , I checked everyday whether u updated new chapter or not . . . Ur FF is literally one of those handful stories I desperately wait to go through  . . I'm extremely mean in being fascinated by stuffs . . but Dear, ur Majestically Scintillating writing approach & adornment of sensual concept grabbed eternal place in my heart . . . all credit goes to the writer for every aspect of the story . . . .πŸ‘ 

Well, U are incontrovertibly perfect in characterization . . . The magnificence of Sharon's  character sketching  is no  exception . . although Sharon's facade of story is yet to be unleashed . . we can sink into the heart-space of her where an unnamed upheaval surging up . . . the intercede  of two blithe facts of human, Expectation & Reality . . . and the congested position of Sharon inbetween these two . . . . my  heart grasped with affliction for her yet a sadistic smirk formed by  remembering her sheer unjustified woes  she shoved on Swayam . . .out of blue . . . . 

And . . . Swayam - this character literally owned permanent lodge in my heart . . I'm  just mesmerized by the profoundness of the character with its every tiny etched anecdotes . . . I want to re-write my raw perception on him . . .    his undisputed affliction and gruesome sensibilities touched our soul from within, fell like pouring  our hearts out with him  . . . .his inner ruckus troubled us with some genuine pricky   sensation . . . .I was  thoroughly mumbling the famous quote- Pain is Good . . .while going through Swayam's turmoil . . . .

Dear . . . if I confer u a Fabulous writer it would be sheer understatement from my part . . I better dont storm  my creepy head for any cheesy adjective to define ur brilliance . . U are Ethereal . . .with ur writing style & storytalling . . . . πŸ‘

And all the very best for ur Exams . .take ur well acquired time and Rock to exam hall and then fanfic forum . . . waiting to catch ur bits . . . .😊

Turin ( Shantanu Soul ) 

Edited by MagicalShantanu - 11 years ago
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Good luck for ur exams..:)
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
take your time!and yeah best of luck for your exams!!