Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kashmakash -thread 2-Epilogue(pg 99) (Page 116)

Post Reply New Post

Page 116 of 118

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Today is Thursday and you will start typing on Monday????  Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kashmakash -thread 2-Epilogue(pg 99) (Page 116)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by oaz30

Since all r requesting I want an epilogue 2 wid us discovering nids preg 2 from ashu discovering pregs and ashu pampering her and delivery 

i am sorry buddy...Kashmakash is done...Another FF is going to start next week...hope you will like that one too...

You bet...

Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Today is Thursday and you will start typing on Monday????  Disapprove

yes madamji...Monday...can't do before that..Unhappy

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Sorry... sorry... suja di... I know, I have gone suppper late for commenting on ur fic... Was really very busy wid my exams... I have by now, read all the chaps... Actually, what I used to do was, as soon as I used to get out of my exam hall, I used to take my cell phone n login here n used to keep reading the fics on my way to the parking lot... N used to ask my papa to ride the vehicle for me, so that I can read the fic on my way home... n so was in touch with the fics, lil by lil... But, was in no position to sit n write the fics, coz, I never used to login at home... so super sorry again...CryOuch

Before I start commenting, can I please know, on which date was this Baby Asha born??? May be she n I can share the same birthdate...LOL... when I read in ur fic, that nidhi was given a date in the last week of March, I was literally jumping with joy...Big smile... so thot to ask u the date...

My goodness, I never realised, how much hard work, u ppl do... ab ek-ek ka comment karne mein meri band baj rahi hai...Ouch... U finally concluded the fic... wo b mere absense mein...? Not fair huh! like everybody else, I too want another chap 4 this, coz I wanna see the second one too, entering the family, n before that, dr. mathur's real pampering his wife... oh puhlease... maan jaaiye... please...

Suja di, I heard some1's story very recently, n I could really relate it to Ashu's story... I wanted to share it on the forum, but it is somewhere much like kashmakash... I really congratulate u on the realistic way u wrote... If u dont mind, readers dont bother, shall I update it?

do let me know...

loads of love...

aazeenHeart

Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Sorry... sorry... suja di... I know, I have gone suppper late for commenting on ur fic... Was really very busy wid my exams... I have by now, read all the chaps... Actually, what I used to do was, as soon as I used to get out of my exam hall, I used to take my cell phone n login here n used to keep reading the fics on my way to the parking lot... N used to ask my papa to ride the vehicle for me, so that I can read the fic on my way home... n so was in touch with the fics, lil by lil... But, was in no position to sit n write the fics, coz, I never used to login at home... so super sorry again...CryOuch

no apology required...forum and FF won't go anywhere..exams are more imp na...hope you wrote the exams well..

Before I start commenting, can I please know, on which date was this Baby Asha born??? May be she n I can share the same birthdate...LOL... when I read in ur fic, that nidhi was given a date in the last week of March, I was literally jumping with joy...Big smile... so thot to ask u the date...

when is your bday?? let me know and we will put the same day for Aasha's bday too...no problem...Wink

My goodness, I never realised, how much hard work, u ppl do... ab ek-ek ka comment karne mein meri band baj rahi hai...Ouch... U finally concluded the fic... wo b mere absense mein...? Not fair huh! like everybody else, I too want another chap 4 this, coz I wanna see the second one too, entering the family, n before that, dr. mathur's real pampering his wife... oh puhlease... maan jaaiye... please...

my new FF will start next week...so i think i will leave this one as it is...

Suja di, I heard some1's story very recently, n I could really relate it to Ashu's story... I wanted to share it on the forum, but it is somewhere much like kashmakash... I really congratulate u on the realistic way u wrote... If u dont mind, readers dont bother, shall I update it?

sure..if that person has no problem with you sharing the story in the open forum, you can post it here...but i think you need to take his/her permission first...

do let me know...

loads of love...

aazeenHeart

neelimapn4

neelimapn4

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Why are you changing Ashu's profession?
I can't imagine Ashu anybody else other than a doctor..

Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelimapn4

Why are you changing Ashu's profession?
I can't imagine Ashu anybody else other than a doctor..

tell me about it neelima...i am struggling with the same thing here...esp after Kashmakash its tough from me to think of Ashutosh as a non doctor..but the story and the character that i have in mind for the new FF is such that it would not gel if Ashu is a doctor...i guess i am breaking the mold big time with the new FF...since BOTH their characters and personalities are going to be changed in a big way...and i really hope once you start reading it, you won't mind the change of profession...

neelimapn4

neelimapn4

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I think Ashni have to be in the same profession. And the fact that they both are doctors is a unique feature of KTLK... Of course, I have trust in your power of imagination  and creativity and I love your style of writting...but I have not come out of the hangover of Kashmakash..I am reading it again.

Suvika.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top