Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kashmakash -thread 2-Epilogue(pg 99) (Page 113)

Post Reply New Post

Page 113 of 118

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by Anjani9

I want new FF and epilogue-2 for KSMK...Big smile

Angryoye..how many times do i have to say?? you can choose only ONE..FF or EPILOGUE 2TongueLOL

Start new FF and then in break, pl give us epilogue-2Cool Happy Diwali...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kashmakash -thread 2-Epilogue(pg 99) (Page 113)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hilarious44

Goldie

hilarious44

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by hilarious44

I want 2 new FFs...and 2 epilogues each...Smiling tooth emoticon (Happy Emoticons)

surprise smiley fainting smileyone Kashmakash put me through wringer after every chapter...you want me to write 2 at the same time?? and you never help me out either..i asked you for a story line..and you said you don't know any...crying and sniffling emoticon
Hey believe me i have been trying to think of some story line but am more dumb than i thoughtOuch...
But Turags seriously yar give us something quick na...it has been so many days...life is very boring without ur chapters...UnhappySleepy.
I REALY ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

oaz30fanktlkSuvika.

bc123456

IF-Dazzler

bc123456

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
You I spent the last 2 days rereading your writing all chapters in one go and as I read on my phone went almost cross eyed but really freaked out loved ashu character and loved Nidhi being the strong one and most of all loved the fairytale ending . Can I also trouble you to start another FF can we have one in which they have been married for 25 yrs and Nidhi is writing a diary or any thing but please start writing again the serial is unwatchable so your stories are the ones that keep us coming back to the forum

Suvika.

shah1485

shah1485

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Very well written Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile like it totally

Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

Hey believe me i have been trying to think of some story line but am more dumb than i thoughtOuch...
But Turags seriously yar give us something quick na...it has been so many days...life is very boring without ur chapters...UnhappySleepy.
I REALY ...
[/QUOTE]

@red LOL yeah yeah i know...but you have Anu's 3 FFs to keep you entertained until i bring out a new one na...

ok fine...take away that sad face...you got me!! Story has been decided..will start typing from Monday evening on...

hilarious44

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

You I spent the last 2 days rereading your writing all chapters in one go and as I read on my phone went almost cross eyed but really freaked out loved ashu character and loved Nidhi being the strong one and most of all loved the fairytale ending . Can I also trouble you to start another FF can we have one in which they have been married for 25 yrs and Nidhi is writing a diary or any thing but please start writing again the serial is unwatchable so your stories are the ones that keep us coming back to the forum

Nidhi writing diary means the whole FF as a flashback story? why talk about the past...why not a completely new love story...where nothing is the same except the names of the characters?? wouldn't you like that???Embarrassed

fanktlk

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shah1485

Very well written Big smile like it totally

thank you shah...Big smile

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
glitter aloha smiley Everyone!! I will be starting a new FF from next week...will try and post the first chapter by Tuesday / Wednesday..but in the new story, Nidhi will be a doc but not Ashu...Hope thats ok with you all??!! pondering and thinking smiley

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlksaibanu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top