Kashmakash -thread 2-Epilogue(pg 99) - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Lol Tuaregs u speak French?.
Originally posted by oaz30

Lol Tuaregs u speak French?.

She doesnt understand my telugu..so thought might as well give French a try.
Originally posted by hilarious44

woh scene abhi tak likha nahi hain...waiting for the kids to go to sleep...hence frustrated at the delay...😉😆

Woh kya hai na, yeh to real life situation hai...you wait for the kids to sleep and then...😳
The writer needs to write realistic scenes, only then they are worthwhile...so create the environment as well...you understand???? tu comprenenz?
Well said Doc😆...Realistic scenes🤣🤣...

realistic scenes!!! ðŸ¤£ i wonder what you guys would if i REALLY write realistic scenes in this instance...
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

She doesnt understand my telugu..so thought might as well give French a try.

i do know a few words of French...but i am sure Doc's grasp on French would defo be better than her grasp of telugu...😆
i do know a few words of French...but i am sure Doc's grasp on French would defo be better than her grasp of telugu...😆[/QUOTE]

I know this much french only...my telugu is anyday better than my french. Spoke to the maids routinely in telugu. I dont know how far they understood...but no major ghotala..
Ok...now all 3 Docs, oaz and of course, the bengali sherni...my kids off to bed...and am off to write you know what...so don't disturb...kal subah chap ke saath milte hain...
Originally posted by turags

Ok...now all 3 Docs, oaz and of course, the bengali sherni...my kids off to bed...and am off to write you know what...so don't disturb...kal subah chap ke saath milte hain...
tu to aise bol rahi hai jaise hum sab milke har raat tere ghar jake tujhe disturb karte hai...😆
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

tu to aise bol rahi hai jaise hum sab milke har raat tere ghar jake tujhe disturb karte hai...😆

i can just imagine that. raat ke 11 baje you and Doc ringing the door bell of my house!!! 

Ok Boss..
We cant take any risk so am all  ...
And this is for all others...

i can just imagine that. raat ke 11 baje you and Doc ringing the door bell of my house!!! 
nahi re waisa nahi karenge not for u ...but for my jeejaji...ak to tu unhe zada time deti nahi hai...upar pe hum log disturb karne lagenge to unka halat to kharab ho jayega...😆