Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

yes I read all FF here but I never used to comment much , sorry about that ...I still read your first Ff sometime , it was just perfect ðŸ˜Š.
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: saibanu

yes I read all FF here but I never used to comment much , sorry about that ...I still read your first Ff sometime , it was just perfect ðŸ˜Š.

oh thats great...and no apology required...i asked because this is the first  time i saw your comment in my ff post...thats all...
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations, turags...

Ab aapke chapter ka sahara hai. Glad to be a part of the coterie along with Nini and Divya.

Doc.
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malvika_rajeev

Congratulations, turags...

Ab aapke chapter ka sahara hai. Glad to be a part of the coterie along with Nini and Divya.

Doc.

thanks Doc...

you just told Sujatha Rao that she is the best where romance writing is concerned...jaayiye mein apna chapter post nahi karti...aap se katti...
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congo shongo madam...tusi to cha gaye...
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: niniborn2rule

congo shongo madam...tusi to cha gaye...

thanko shanko nini...😃
Sagi97 thumbnail
Originally posted by: turags

thanks Doc...

you just told Sujatha Rao that she is the best where romance writing is concerned...jaayiye mein apna chapter post nahi karti...aap se katti...

You are behaving like my 9 yr old (or even younger)...would you like to have this? Achcha Sorry...chalo homework karo jaldi..kal submit karna hai...nahin to punishment milega.
niniborn2rule thumbnail

You are behaving like my 9 yr old (or even younger)...would you like to have this? Achcha Sorry...chalo homework karo jaldi..kal submit karna hai...nahin to punishment milega.

doc turags needs solid pitai nothing else...hamesha dhamki deti hai..chapter nahi doongi chapter nahi doongi...
Sagi97 thumbnail
doc turags needs solid pitai nothing else...hamesha dhamki deti hai..chapter nahi doongi chapter nahi doongi...

Nini I think you better go underground. Someone from Guntur has given your contact details to someone else.😉 
niniborn2rule thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

Nini I think you better go underground. Someone from Guntur has given your contact details to someone else.😉 
[/QUOTE]
no need to go underground jo bhi hoga dekha jayega...😃 hm kisi ne darte nahi hai...
Edited by niniborn2rule - 11 years ago