Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

season 2 of the show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Sharadha Sudeep share a great chemistry. I think there should be a sequel to this show. its an great show and should come back with a good love story with same leads :)

what you guys think?Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "season 2 of the show" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paviluvsvirika

Goldie

paviluvsvirika

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
i agree with you saraella  i think they  should have a season 2 MLTAK 

BUDDH

BUDDH

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
PLEASE NO.  ENOUGH OF THIS CHILDISH SERIAL. 

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
maybe the channel can repeat this pair again in a fresh serial .. just a thought.may be in a rural setting.

BUDDH

BUDDH

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
THEN IN A RURAL SETTING WE MUST HAVE A SCENE OF SAMOSA CHOR, THAT WAS A BRAIN DEAD MOMENT NOT TO SPEAK OF CYCLE SHYCLE CHOR SHOR

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.