Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Iam so so so unlucky for Inshi

Last day in the whole week I saw HD first in the TV and see Aunty is back and Rishi got shot.Cry

I have decided again to quit HD as a sacrifice for them so that we get more and more Zashi/Inshi scenes
Cry
I dont know whether I'll be able to see it or not since Rishi is shot it'll be a great torture to me for not watching from mondayCry

But I should mention one of the most funniest scenes of today was when Aunty was calling herself SITA of Rishi (RAM)LOL 

At present now Iam scared about Aunty will not allow Zara to come near Rishi.God forbid it never happens

Lastly Inshi bashers or Inshi haters are not allowed to comment here and pls all the members who will comment here please dont use any harsh language against any character

Edited by MultiPAULOMI - 19 October 2012 at 9:07pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveunupurratibob007manali65sanjanamishrariyakhanRanjinikishan-SUMITaholic--Neha04---Divya---dear10-meglaraat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UNLUCKY" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
That was the funniest part when auntyji call herself Sita and Rishi as Ram LOL. I was rofling like hell ROFL

i like the episode but Rishi was shot Cry , but i love zara hugging Rishi to save him Heart now i am waiting to see what happens on monday !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007ALUJNA21Sneha.ko--Divya--

-Neha04-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Neha04-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Paulomi tu phir se sanyas lengi? Aisa mat karna inshi zashi aa rahe hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007--Divya--

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
oh paulomi dear..plz dont miss to watch HD now.. i want all inshi / zashi fans to enjoy HD to the fullest.  common yaar our jugadu is back & zashi love story shuru hua hai..aur monday hospital scene repeat hosaktihai like the new year day (remember inshi scene).  Give damn to the rest of the people & just enjoy inshi / zashi in future 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manali65

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Shweta is unlucky for INSHI

yes shweta is aunty 
After entry of aunty (shweta) rishi is being shot
After entry of aunty(shweta),indira was death

Edited by hebasamiya - 20 October 2012 at 1:47am

iloveunupur

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

iloveunupur

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
hey bhagwaan...!!..kaise kaise log hain by god...!!...show toh tumhare sochne ya dekhne se pehle hi shoot ho jata hai...iske liye itna senti kyun hona...by god..!!...ajeeb senti log hain yahaan... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dear10-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.