Phir Subah Hogi

PSH Suggestion & Frustration Thread (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
  Hayilaa vensa ! ShockedShocked .. did u read my mind,  ShockedShocked i was thinking same...Tongue ... but marriage angle  was not in my mind, i think may be rewa would kill to adi because he knows her conspiracy ..and sug would thinnk that was V, but me think when sug will accuse him, he will willing to go to jail, i think he will say ' kisi ko meri jarurat nahi hai, thats why me want to go to jail..Cry
me too don't want sug in V's life again..NO..  bahu aur sasur ka rishta Shocked Kabhi nahi... Dead Confused  
but cvs r shameless CensoredCensored  they can show anything... AngryAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuterazor12lidvinHillyloveJulieDForeverSHINee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PSH Suggestion & Frustration Thread (Page 7)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
My father gave an idea... it will be cool to teach adi sugni hows that feels ...
1. divorce reva
2. Vikram Bring amrita back... (she will act she wants to marry vikram)
then watch adi and sugni drama ... !!! it will add some spice into the show.
if adi sugni is acceptable then why not vikram and amrita...  ?

Tasminjocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrlidvincroziaxxJulieD

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Congratulations - you have struck a new low just when I thought you could not sink any lower.

Not only have you made a mockery of marriage but how !!!! - the ONLY reason for this wedding now is because Sugni's pride/ego was hurt because TVS pointed out how her actions come across.

Wow that must be the weakest/lamest reason in Indian serials.

They (Adini) cannot justify the reason for the wedding to themselves so you justify it as God's will. Ugh  NO -  IT IS NOT GODS WILL IT IS THEIR STUPIDITY.

As a result:
- a strong decent human being will become negative.
- a woman and man who conpired to commit murder get away with attempted murder.
- the audiance is suppose to sympathise with the lead pair  of show because the family has turned against them?

Sorry apart from the small part of the audiance who want to see Adini together at any cost because they look good the rest of the thinking audiance is not buying what you are selling.

Edited by payal7 - 09 November 2012 at 4:20am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasminjocendejoymuktha_cuterazor12gaayikaIstilaJulieDHillyloveForeverSHINeeanoneeronshaan

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
The Cv's can't expect to show morality out of immoral actions i.e. breaking up of your Uncle's marriage, breaking up your engagement to marry the same woman who also happens to be the daughter of a prostitute and was about to sell herself to other men...

A woman who is in love with one man can't be happily married to someone else she is not in love with, and all live in the same house peacefully without feeling emotions, hurt or in pain - impossible.

In real life, if a man like Aditya, is so fickle and changes his heart so quickly, can not and will not accept his wife without looking for another girl soon. If he is so decent then he certainly won't be in love with his Uncle's bride or break up their marriage or his engagement with his fiancee. He would find another way to solve issues!

What I keep saying is that you can't have a decent character of integrity & goodness who is of chivalrous nature like Vikram, behaving violently with an illiterate & vulnerable woman like Sugni, in real life. 

Human psychology doesn't work that way. A man of strong, moral, character does not lose his mind over a girl, unless he was not of good character in the first place. If they wanted Vikram to always be the mad psychopath then Varun Badola should have played the villain part right from the beginning, with such flaws in his character, but they failed to do so. 

The show already has too many character flaws from positive to negative & vice versa, but real life isn't this way. I know this is fictitious show, but they don't have to make it so ridiculous and unconvincing! These characters do not depict reality in any shape or form unless of course the CVs want to show the world that India is filled with dysfunctional families.

It's too late to chop & change Vikram's character to negative unless they want to lose the few audience they have left! 

Out of respect for Varun Badola, I've already stopped watching this show a while ago. 

It feel this show is making a mockery out of men of good character & family relationships.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12gaayikapaviluvsvirikaForeverSHINeepayal7JulieDHillylove

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
ronshaan i would love to see vicky divorce evil reva and bring in amrita... it will be too interesting

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteIstilacroziaxxronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
@ Ronit: Your dad's idea sounds very appealing and would definitely give the show high ratings. Now we know they copy our ideas and use it in the wrong way so I hope if they do take your dad's idea they would make proper use of it and not turn it into something disgusting.

ocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12Istilacroziaxxronshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Just little piece of advice:-

How people react in any given circumstances depends on their nature/personality.

Its not necessary that everytime someone gets angry/lashes out they have to be physically violent as well as crude and vulgar.

This happened when Amu gave her piece of mind to Adi and Sugni she used vulgar words to describe Sugni and her actions.

Now TVS has done the same - use physical violence and crude and vulgar words to make a point.

Neither Amu or TVS have ever been crude or vulgar or been shown to find such behaviour acceptable so why suddenly this behaviour. Its out of character.

Why is it whenever Adi and Sugni do something and other are affected and react its always those people who are shown in this manner while Adi and Sugni are always shown as being hard done by.
The more you try to make them paragons of virtue the more they come off looking like they are being forced down our throat.

Try being balances with all characters and you might win the audiance.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12gaayikaIstilaJulieDHillyloveVinnie79ForeverSHINee

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Unacceptable, disgusting  tasteless , what you have done to TVS. This was a man who never let anyone  even insult this girl  and all of a sudden he will stoop so low as to physically attack her!!
 I guess you needed to have  Adi make a big "I'll save Sugni" type scene, and even in it he failed.
  You just fail to admit the  formula   used  for this couple is failed, and nothing will  make them acceptable. No matter how low TVS stoops...and I shudder to think  of the wickedness your minds has come up with to destroy this wonderful character.
 You spoiled your own story and I see no fixing it. I am totally disgusted  at the moment. Shame on you writers, Shame on you CV's  and yes Shame on the cast  for going along with this  disgusting portrayal of violence against another human being!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishaTasminjrazor12gaayikaruhi86seemasrIstilaHillyloveForeverSHINeeLaila2009ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.