Phir Subah Hogi

PSH Suggestion & Frustration Thread (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

godspeed12

Groupbie

godspeed12

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
First of all..I would like to see a proper characterization..the characters change their colours so quickly..it is surprising and disappointing !
there seems to be too many loopholes in the story which needs to be filled but with logical explanation..I agree with everyone there was no need to show violence in the show..especially adi hitting Vikram..point to note..it was adi who started the fight..I want everyone to take a stand as Vikram which is the only strong character right now..Sugni..you don't want to be with Vikram(even though you love him ) fine..go then..but first you two need to talk and understand each other..I want them to take a break and think and then get back together without any doubts...adi...you need to ask yourself  that what the hell are you doing and what good is this act bringing to people ? he should go back to the city..talk and sought things out with amrita...I what old characters to come back..show the bedni women..their sufferings and how they overcome them..with all the central characters playing their role in this.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulSaima2010Sandy66IstilaJulieDlatanziavenkomal07HillyloveForeverSHINeeVinnie79KhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PSH Suggestion & Frustration Thread (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Very nice thread Aarthi and many forum members  asked for this threadClap 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstilaHillylove

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Thanks Arti for this thread.
I am sooo frustrated and disappointed with this show. This is not the same PSH that everyone loved and rushed home to see. Sometimes I think that they are giving amateurs a chance to write an episode of PSH each day that's why we have so much inconsistencies in the characters and loopholes in the stories.
I was so shocked by Aditya attacking his uncle Angryover this stupid bedni. What exactly is he protecting her from? I did not see Vikram attack her or try to harm her in any way.
And Sugni, that ungrateful cheap over-bearing bedni just pisses me off more and more with each episode. She has no principles or class anymore.CensoredCensoredCensored
I would like the CVs to let Aditya and Sugni marry each other and PLEASE LET VIKRAM MOVE ON!!!!!!!!! It is about time he realises that she is just like Reva, who only wants money and mansion.
As for Gulabiya, that bedni wants to know what kind of woman would share her husband with another woman. ROFLWell Gulabiya dear, it's the same thing as when you are having relations with the other Thakurains' husbands. The only difference is that Reva has said upfront that she has no problem with him and Sugni together, whereas these other Thakurains did not bless the other bednis with their husbands. Seems she only knows how to sneak into the Thakurs mansions at night hoping their wives don't catch her!!!!ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrcherrybSandy66IstilaForeverSHINeevenkomal07HillyloveVinnie79KhatamKahani

latanzia

IF-Dazzler

latanzia

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

This show when it started had so much potential, then they went andCensoredwith sugni selling herself to the higest bidder and adi buying he i lay the blame for this situation entirely on gulabia, it would have been much better if sugni had married TVS than is mess they r showing.

what happen to they writers and producers of this show, it is pure crap may b this is one of the reason zee move it to 11:pm, might b trying to get rid of this show.
Don't get me started on the character of this show, sugni went from a young optimist with the world for her picking to this wineing, coniving bimbo, as for that self righteous  bedni hating jackass adi,  let's not forget TVS  he is even worst than TJS sugni father,what the hell happen with this show.
at present this show would drive any sane person to drink or the looney bin, what was the need for  reva n all these new characters. for the life of me i don't know what this show is about anymore,  it has no morals, pure lies, schemeing, vindictiveness and a lead pair who don't know their ass from their head, by the way who is the leads in this show they r so many new faces and different  things happening i think i forget who the leads r.
the witers of this show needs to end this show fast or change the writing team right now because these writer are out of their minds, reason for saying this which woman in this 21st century will tell her husband that he can b with another woman all she want is the status as his wife, she has got to b drunk, high, have a side relationship or planning to take him for all he is worth in a divorce.
I am not an indian, i am a born American, but the reason i like watching these indian shows is because u c some moral, values and traditions n also some wholesome entertainment for the entire family, don't get me wrong u find wholesome entertainment in a lot of other shows, but i think this show PSH has stray way off base with this current storyline and this is one of the reason i stop watching is as of thursday, i just can't take it anymore. they have butchered a fantasticCry sorry for any incorrect spelling

Edited by latanzia - 20 October 2012 at 11:06am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoycherrybSandy66IstilaJulieDkomal07HillyloveForeverSHINeeVinnie79KhatamKahani

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

When I said we might as well read children's classics, I didn't mean children's stories. Not all children's stories are good or meaningful. Only in classic literature you will find 'living books' which are suitable for both old & young.

Here's my earlier post about the way this story may work:

To Varun,

This is my humble opinion on how this show can be saved. 

Phir Subah Hogi started off a very strong footing about the Bedni Community and Takur Vikram Singh being their defender of these deprived women. After the show suffered set backs with exchange of characters, the show has fallen below standards and is collapsing.

Nandish being the lead and Adi with Sughni has spoilt everything. If Nandish was meant to be the lead then he should have been one from the beginning and should have been seen supporting the Bedni community.  How on earth can Adi be the lead after throwing  so many insults at Bednis and at Sughni? 

These two characters have absolutely nothing in common except for Adi degrading Sugni & patronising her as she does the same to Vikram and both leaving their original partners getting superficially married for convenience, based on their illogical and unjustified principles.

Things (imho), have gone wrong are, for example:

• Bringing the dead back alive
  • TVS continuing on with a broken marriage
  • Bhanja fighting his Mama for wanting to marry Sughni and stealing her from him
  • The disappearing act of the whole village, 

All of these have had a negative impact on the show. Other comments from viewers & poor ratings prove this.

I'd rather this whole fiasco ends. The show is a mess. The only way forward is for TJS with Reeva to conspire against Vikram, leading to a huge scandal, about him being after Sughni. When he attempts to talk to Sughni, she misunderstands his intentions, while he tries to stop her from leaving, someone from behind the screen (e.g. TJS) shoots at him and blames him for trying to dishonour Sughni. He ends up with a physical injury, humiliated by the villagers and abandoned. 

• Vikram needs justice, and needs to put all of them in their rightful place.
  • Vikram's mother, Mother Takur, in the mean time starts to investigate the truth and coaches Vikram into telling her everything, which he does.
  • When TVS finds out Reeva was behind this, he divorces her but gives her what she wants, a name & place - a separate house to live far away. 
  • Mother Takur meanwhile counsels Vikram into leaving the village for a while to recover from his injury and for his own peace of mind & safety. 

Mother Takur has to play an active role as TVS's supporter and pay back to Sughni for all the pain she gave to TVS, by making her realise how wrong she is. This will be a slow process. At first MT invites Sughni to her home to talk with her about working as her servant (by now, she knows everything & that Sughni a bedni) when Sughni has no money and no where to go except the takurs who want to exploit her. MT will teach her how to do house chores, educate her, give her manners, values (sanskar), and how be a real takurain.

In the mean time, TVS finds out the culprit is TJS and fights him (like the character of Zoro), but no one knows who is helping the women of the town or attacking TJS. This way, he earns back his love, trust & respect of Sughni, her mother and the whole village. He should stay away for many years and do good for the Bednis  without any of them knowing it, till the end, when Sughni realizes who is her hero. 

In the mean time, Adi can play the main lead in helping this unknown hero and Adi will also realize it's his mama saving him from near death during the confrontation with TJS's gang, where Amrita paying a quick vist finds him unconscious and nurses Adi back to recovery. 

Adi finally learns to respect his Mama and go back to marry Amrita, who is still waiting for Adi to realize his real love for her.

I hope this helps in some way.

Best Wishes

Edited by Istila - 23 October 2012 at 8:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySaima2010Sandy66JulieDHillyloveVinnie79KhatamKahani

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

,,,,, all they seem to do is take the said  suggestions and  twist it into something horrible, and  ignoring  the audience,

That's 21stC Indian TV'! 

I always  thought  they made Shows for people to enjoy , but with PSH  it seems it has been made with the sole purpose of sending the audience  crazy , and not in a fanatic way!

You'll be horrified to know what they did to Vansh who ended up a drug addict & psychopath in Uttaran.  The serial is a joke, it's endless and it's still continuing on for YEARS, even though many viewers have stopped watching it!

A seller  cast of very talented and amazing actors, and bright young stars, who each made a valuable contribution to the development of the story.

Nandish, played Veer, he was the main protagonist in Uttaran, but suddenly midway, then joined PSH, again midway, swapping actors, spoiling it. Do they honestly  think their audience don't notice this & will accept these ridiculous 'changeovers'? 

Edited by Istila - 21 October 2012 at 2:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrSandy66HillyloveVinnie79

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged

... I  think they should rewatch the series from day one and see what went wrong, maybe remind themselves  of why they had  people like Jwala Singh, Bamsukiya, Soroj Thakurine, Vickram Singh's  MaMA , (...who is gone without explanation)!...

The script writer(s), producer(s) & actors never plan on basics. Obviously they can't remember WHAT they've written & WHY, because they are probably re-writing the show while actors are acting each week. 

A story, always has a beginning middle and an end - just the one time, not repeated endlessly, dragging it, changing characters, (immoral) twists & turns, which not only frustrates & angers the viewers, but it destroys the main point of the story, the primary objective, 

This leads to a lack of appreciation from the audience, the actors without a pay cheque and  a poor reputation for India TV.

Edited by Istila - 21 October 2012 at 7:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySandy66HillyloveVinnie79KhatamKahani

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia211092

Suggestions: I want to see TVS kick Adi-Sugni out of the house, divorce Reva and move on with life. I want Adi-Sugni-Gulabo shifted permanently to a place like TimbaktuEvil Smile

Timbuktu, a city of central Mali, a Muslim country (14th-16th century) has a rich history but has unfortunately become something of a metaphor for a place that is far away. I would love to visit Timbuktu, a major trading centre. The learning centre of Djinuereber Mosque in 1330, is inscribed on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySandy66ForeverSHINeeHillyloveVinnie79KhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.