~ Hazaron Khwaishen Aisi ~ Thank Yous - Page 150 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
My! My! Am i dreaming??? 

* rubs her eyes and sees*

No! Its true!

One of my fav author back into action! 

eee! πŸ˜ƒ

Now coming to Shanak.

Wow! Looks like a complete diff story and interesting indeed. 

Actually looks a bit real. Good to believe, Shanak will actually fall in love instead of going through the sympathetic route. 

PS: Hope this SS continues here only and d author doesn't ditches us. πŸ˜›
WOw!!!SS😊
Nice Start of the Story...shaan and khanak fight Wow!!!
i like this khanak so much...but what the shaan so rude yaar...
Love their conversion...Looking forward there Love story...How Love story start 😊 
Update soon...
haila u r back...:):) And wid a bang...bring it on manita...pLz do continue in forum...nd plz invite me to ur blogs TP nD MRM also...-saroj
It is  very interesting
loved the concept
though i want to kill shaan for treating khanak like this
i loved khanak's calm and composed nature and she gave him the right ans
em lukin fwd to how the guy will fall in love with head over heels
and em glad that u r writing sumthing on the forum
continue soon
Hello manita!!
Loved the start of your SS...im eager to read more about this Shanak!!
Please do continue here!!!
i've heard more about your Trespasser's prohibited, i did try to read it, but it shows that you have moved it to a blog!!
No problem, im eager to read this story, please don't discontinue, please continue!!!
thats awesome 
i hv always loved their cute little funny fights whether it be on the show or the in the stories like this but this is quite serious we can say full of egoistic shan's ego actually 
definitely i m with khanak but cant control to love shan either hehehe
this attitude of shan's will lead him to fall head over heals for khanak in the coming updates ofcourse and i  m dying to c that
superb waiting eagerly for the next update soon :)
Hello Di 

Finally the official late latif punter of your gang is here ...Extremely sorry for late comments ...LOL but meri galti nahi hain ap super fast nikle πŸ˜† After a longgg time commenting on your thread on iF ...Spamming Shuru now ...*Dancy Dancy*    ...Updates jaldi jaldi dena chahe comment bhale hi late karu πŸ˜› warnaa my aatma's are still here    ...Bhulna mat πŸ˜† LOL me back in action πŸ˜‰ Dont worry is baar No phaltu ke Emoticons πŸ˜ƒ

I am a big big big biggg Fan of jagjit saab & this is one of my fav Ghazal by Galzar & jagjit ji...the lyrics has such a claming effect πŸ˜ƒ kher agar mera ghazal puran shuru hua toh ap bore ho jaoge πŸ˜† Coming to SS ...The Rocking reentry of MY Favorite Writer πŸ€—

The start is Superr duperrr Ubberrr Rocking Di πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I just loved it ...This is Gonna be super duper Rocking I am sureee πŸ‘πŸΌ

i cant even express how happy i am ...yaar its being almost a month i am reading something written by you  LOL ab i am charged too πŸ˜ƒ The charactarisation & the feelings are sooo captivating that I was engrossed in the update & Frankly felt like calling you to post the next part ...My reaction was ...:BUS KHATAM HO GAYA 😲  ...TCH πŸ˜’"

Shaan & Madhavi's Convo was Superbly written ...Waise i am super excited as I have read Many stories by you ...the lovely Shanak of TresproπŸ˜ƒ ...Opposites attarcts fromula in MRM πŸ‘...FR FO is completely abt RBO shanak😊 ... Tom & jerry cutie pies in WLC ...all have their own style & attitude ,,,,,i have read the light Tom & jerry type relationship of Shanak but this is something damn Good πŸ‘...This SS shows the Strong haterate between the Two people who just cant stand each other ,...& how their haterate & thie strong emotions changes in to soft & Loving relation will be super intresting to read 

Madhavi & Sunil has taken an responcibility of Khanak after her parents & she is living with them now  Khanak would have campleted her Law studies but due to family issues she couldn't  Khanak is matured, sensible & Responcible girl. Where as Shaan is Rich spoil brat ... Egoistic &  rude too. he loves to lead his life according to his rules i.e. he is a free bird πŸ˜›

LOved the Atmosphere & actions written by you i can so visualize the whole scene πŸ‘ Madhavi wanted Shaan to marry Khanak as she can see all the qualities of ideal Bahu in her & mainly she knows that Khanak  hi uske bigade navab ko sudhaar sakti hain πŸ˜‰ But on the other side Shaan hates Khanak ...her Simple living, Responcible behavibour is missunderstood by him & he thinks She is not suitable for him ...sorry in his language she cant match upto his standerds πŸ˜‘ i so hated shaan there ...Oye hated matlab thoda sa haan ...i hated his carefree nature & his way of talking ... his "I am something" Attitude ...Gosh I feel like biting him for him batamizzi today πŸ˜‘

Khanak heard each & everything thing Exchanged between mother & Son πŸ˜­ poor girl uski mazboori hain yaha rehna till she gets settled in her carrier πŸ˜’ OMG shanak first interaction was Khatarnaak yaar ...I loved Khanak's attitude & Would love to see more Stronger side of her ...I can so understand her side also ... Shaan is extremely Rude yaar ,,,,,,,,Iski toh naa .,...But in sahab ki kaya palat hote dekhana will be awesomeee ...mazaa aane wala hain ...πŸ˜† Shaan dont like her & he is so blunt that he insult her at every step  but the way Khanak talked was Awesomee tooo ...I am having a storng feeling that this Vakil sahiba will be Rocking in future update ...But as usual apke writeups pe mera Popat likha hi hota hain  but i love that ...u are an unpridiactable writer Di πŸ‘ & I just love you β€οΈ

Di Kudos to you ...The way you write characters i mean its just fantastic πŸ‘ i cant relate any character with other characters of your FF ...For example ,,,,,,,,Madhavi here is completely Different than the Madhvi you have created in MRM or Trespro ...I have seen Soft loving but campletely Differnt Mom in Trespro ...MRM ki Madhavi is high Society socialite πŸ‘ & now here she is loving caring MOm of Shantanu khandelwal ...πŸ˜ƒ i am just loving this & sabse badi baat i am just blabarring here πŸ˜› mujhe bhi nahi samaj aa raha main kya likh rahi hu πŸ˜† yeh padhane ke liye apko award πŸ˜†

I am dying to read th enext part yaar ...Diii Jaldi denaa warnaa ...πŸ˜‰

Waitinggg ...Waitinggg πŸ˜ƒ

LOve you 
Pranjal.

PS: Dont you again call My Trespro or any other FF of yours Silly ...ladai ho jani hain dekh lenaa ...Ap se behtar koi nahi hain ...U ROCK β­οΈ

meri boriyat jhelne ke liyee πŸ˜ƒ Thank you & 

This is different..Loved it Mani..
OMG!!! Shaan is behaving like ... I dont have the right word..
Lets see how they r going to unite.. Want to see Shaan feel bad for judging Khanak all wrong..

Edited by -Paridhi- - 11 years ago