Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Adi you pipsqeak, little BOY how dear you!!!

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Two days ago I was mad , and TODAY  I think I  surpassed  mad and I am LIVID.  How dear this pipsqueak, come see lately , little  BOY be so ungrateful, so disrespectful , so  bold  as to  HIT your own  Uncle  with  no provocation.
 This same  Yellow bellied  fella  who  when given a choice  to stand by Sugni  or give her up  choose to GIVE her up.
  The Same boy who hated all Bedini's.  This same little boy  who KNOWS very well  that both  these  people at one time had deep feelings for each other...he was witness to his uncles breakdown over Sugni and Sugni's tears over  Vickram... he  walked away yesterday when it was brought to his attention that  Reva  gave her  husband free reign.  THe Same boy  who just discovered his  beloved Mami is nothing but a gold digger!
 Before you jump down my throat... No I  am not saying Vickram  has any right to  hurt Sugni,  Kidnap Sugni, or Force her to be with him unwillingly . But he dose have a right to  talk to her, explain things properly and  her let her go.    It was disheartning to see Vickram  resorting to  tearfully begging  Gulabiya  to  meet Sugni one more time!!!  ( Time to give her up !)
  Was she in danger?  If he first thing a persons says  to you after  you were running from him was.."come let me take you to a  hospital"  then I don't think so!
  Adi has a reputation of sticking his nose where it dose not belong ...
Good to see Vickram  trash him! 
  Thakur  Aditya  Singh You are nothing but a Yellow Bellied, Vachan giving , little  BOY . Who dose not  know wheather he is coming or going.  Child Go FIx your life , instead of telling  other people  how to live theirs!
 As for Sugni...Angry  She needs another thread..for how mad I am at her as well!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 19 October 2012 at 6:03pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_rfiguereOlliocendejoysunnyroshiM0uNiSaviosaraffseemasrSharee12namitagloryzboogleSaima2010PutijaChalhovbabygirl198722lidvinSandy66IstilaJulieDForeverSHINeevenkomal07HillyloveKhatamKahani

Sandy66 Goldie
Sandy66
Sandy66

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
 SmileWell said VinnieClap Adi had no right shoving his Uncle in the first place, that was uncalled for. Vickram was being concerned and helpful to Sugni by taking her to the hospital. He wasn't going to kidnap or hurt her. By the way Gulabia informed Vickram about Sugni whereabout, that why he found her. She didn't think Vickram will harm Sugni. 
Vickram don't have to worry about Gulabia anymore, cause she realized he loves Sugni. The obstacle and problem now is Adi. He will fight Vickram every step of the way,cause of Sugni and that definetly will destroyed their relationship. 
Why is Adi playing savior now all of sudden, I thought he despice Bedni's. After yesterday's episode he was relieved of his responsibility towards his Mami and he refused to marry Sugni, so why he feel the need to protect Sugni from Vickram. 
Vickram never forces himself on Sugni, alone or with company. He respect and love regardless of everyone objection. He stood up for Sugni countless time and Adi knows that, so why is he being overly aggressive with his uncle.
The best part of today's episode was the fight scene between Adi and Vickram. Vickram beat the crap out of Adi, I was laughing my head offROFL. If Sugni didn't intervene Vickram would have beat the pant off Adi ROFL. Vickram sure showed Adi the difference a boy and a manHug

Edited by Sandy66 - 19 October 2012 at 6:57pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_rocendejoysunnyroshiM0uNiboogleSaviosaraffmuktha_cuteseemasrSaima2010lidvinbabygirl198722IstilaJulieDkomal07HillyloveForeverSHINeeVinnie79KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Sizzlerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy66

Vickram don't have to worry about Gulabia anymore, cause she realized he loves Sugni. The obstacle and problem now is Adi. 

Naa. Gulabiya softened because Adi had called off the wedding. When she comes to know that Adi went after Sugni and had a face off with Vikram over Sugni, she will go right back to advocating, manipulating and pushing for the Censored pairing that is Adi-Sugni.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshiseemasrM0uNiSaviosaraffmuktha_cuteSandy66lidvinbabygirl198722IstilaJulieDkomal07HillyloveForeverSHINeeVinnie79

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
 That Fight  was nothing  but to show us  that no matter what... Sug-Adi  will in the end  , end up  with each other...because  he  is now her  Godly Savour!  But really at this point  Adi-Sugni could ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after, we would not care.
 Vickram  needs to  get his happily ever after in this show as well...the man is being used like a door mat by every one and keeps taking it  all!!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysandy_rsunnyroshiSaviosaraffmuktha_cuteIstilababygirl198722lidvinkomal07HillylovevenJulieDForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Didnt U all NOTICE

Adi in LOVE and want sugni for himself

So he does not care what is his uncle feelings he wants SUGNI

He will do any thing and every thing to get his love SUGNI

why not to kill or hit his uncle who loves sugni allot ???

what Did u expect a MAN who snatch his uncle's Girl ??

Edited by ronshaan - 20 October 2012 at 6:53am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshiseemasrmuktha_cuteIstilalidvinHillylovekomal07venJulieDKhatamKahani

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Aditya is just like the other Thakurs, lusting after Sugni. They want to know what she has or can do that is soo special that Vikram wanted to marry her. At this point, Aditya doesn't know Sugni at all to fall in love with her. And Sugni the hypocrital bedni deserves Aditya. Suddenly, she has forgotten that it was Aditya who had physically thrown her out of the mansion and hated the mere sight of her. And Vikram the only Thakur to ever help her and her cheap family is now her biggest enemy. What an ungrateful Censored
She also does not know what love is and everytime she says "I still love Vikram Thakur", I feel like screaming at her. Just marry Adi already and get out of TVS life please.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshicbindia2009seemasrmuktha_cuteIstilababygirl198722lidvinHillylovevenkomal07ForeverSHINee

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Excellent Post VinnieClap

This Pipsqueak boy had no right to slap Vikram, he has gone Censored mad. Have the Cvs gone madShockedAngry
I can't believe the cvs are portraying a young boy hitting a man senior to him, I am in totally shock and Livid.AngryAngry How much more degrading things are going to be shown in this show?  This is obviously an R rated show.

Back to the story, that trifling boy and his trifling girlfriend and Mother, disgusts me.  I don't want to ever see Sugni and Vikram together again, no man should put themselves through this worse for a cheap,girl like Sugni. She is not worth it at ALL!!!

Vikram should beat Adi to a pulp after that.  There is no way in my country a young boy could hit and older man to him, much less his uncle and don't get a serious beaten, that he would remember all his life. Adi has no respect for his elders, he never even had respect for Sugni, but the dumb girl has a VERY SHORT MEMORY.  This punk even slapped Amrita, how dare him this loser, broke, meddling pipsqueak slap anyone.  

AngryAngry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshibooglemuktha_cuteseemasrIstilababygirl198722ForeverSHINeekomal07KhatamKahani

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Vinnie  First of all i would like to applaud you ClapClap for this lovely post you had me in splits on my chair.  This is what i love in this forum such healthy discussions with a tinge of humour to it.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrIstilababygirl198722lidvinkomal07HillyloveKhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index