Fan Fictions

An IPK FF: Love, Lies and Two Weddings? *Thread 1* - Page 6

Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OUTSTANDING juhi...

Just one wish don't stop after this SS...some more serious and passionate stuff please...
You are indeed making up for the loss in IPK...
I could visualise every word that you penned down...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wooow wonderfull  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

a very nice and different imagination... espcly Nani-Shyam plan... πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
at start i thought Anji made shyam to do all this..but it was Nani... πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜².. els Shyamu would have addressed Rani sheba πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

i loved that they got to know and cleared all MU  πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

and liked the first kiss too. Thanks and a standing ovation for not making this KISS as "MISS KISS" like CVs does... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

but the last part πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²...

Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada kissed Ms. Khushi Kumari Gupta that too before marriage... πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

(here in real epi... we dont even get much romance after marriage also 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘)

just waiting for tmrw for continuation..

you know, i even smiled and blushed while reading like i does while watching... β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

apart from all this, i found one thing from your writing.
you have a silent crush and soft corner for Shyam... thats why you made him a gud guy in this... you didnt want us to bash him na... ok ok... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Edited by LuvuKhushi - 11 years ago
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have a complain. The first chapter got over too soon. You got us hooked and now you leave us hanging! Not fair! I hope you update soon.

I miss the old ASR and KKG. Thanks for reviving them again. Also , I am glad for once Shyam is not the "bad man".
Edited by bong.girl - 11 years ago
shagun-rocks thumbnail
what, arnav & khushi aren't married?  ..that was a shocker..& i guess the intruder is anjali..waiting to find out what happens next...thanks for the pm..
Mia1121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ Wow! I love Arniebaby in your story. Can't wait to read second part.

Thanks for the pm!
n091505 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
res

Awesome start to your SS Juhi!!! I loved the idea of Shyam being a pawn in this whole fiasco, rather than a willing participant. Now let the games begin b/w A & K. How will Arnav pacify K & is she ready to forgive & forget that easily, even when the truth is out??? Can't wait to read more...
Edited by n091505 - 11 years ago
StripePurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like the fact that everybody in this story seems to be high on Complan. Except Khushi bitiya maybe, but I have full faith she'll catch up soon. This update made me sigh a little, giggle a bit , laugh a lot, but mostly it made me go "I wish...". Looking forward to this maha-manipulative non-marriage. πŸ˜ƒ

Umm, one tiny doubt. Why is Nani referring to Khushi as "Khushiji" ? Or is it just that wicked authorial device meant to dupe us into believing it was Anjali, right till the shocking end? The latter, isn't it? Jo bhi hai, Shyamu squirming on the high moral ground for once was pretty entertaining.🀣 Edited by merit - 11 years ago
incarnadine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Juhi..this is inexplicable!!! I cannot just explain how much I loved this!!
This is going to be the best SS I've ever read or ever gonna read!!!
It is too good! πŸ‘

Honestly, I thought the conversation was between Shyam and Anjali..but it was with Naniji! Woah! And to think Shyam is NOT a creep in this story πŸ˜† I'm glad!

I loved the Arnav-Khushi conversation..and the incomplete Diwali kiss has been finally completed.. *sigh*
So they didn't get married! This is going to be exciting! 

Aaand, daily updates!
Can it get better than this? This is just awesome! πŸ˜Š

Waiting for tomorrow's update! Excited! πŸ˜ƒ
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I actually thought it was Anjali and next thought was ohh she is smart in this FF but alas it was just wishful thinking 

Awesome update and thansks for the complete kiss.. thank god we dod not had to wait for another 1 year ..

loved it and waiting for update  ...
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
so nani and shaym in your ss are the cupids that brought these two together
but the method they used was just plain horrible
did any of them think what khushi went through all this when that jerkoid was being his mean moody and arrogant self
you guys almost got her killed twice not once but twice had it not being for arnie coming to save her there would have been no khushi left to survive
man that was a cunning plan but did it get them the desired result i wonder
wow that was one hell of a master peice but then arnie knew all along huh
so what now they have kissed but she remembered the heart ache she suffered from after the almost kiss and dont think she will give in that easily pls dont let her give in
wait are they married or not
cheers for pm
looking forward to more now