Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Forcefully Yours Thread#2 IMPORTANT NOTE pg 143 (Page 111)

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 16

All the preparations were almost done it was 4 pm... And everyone was invited sharp at 9.. 
Manyata to rohaan: rohaan i need to invite my family as well if you don't mind can i go to my home...
Rohaan: sure i wilk take care of it... You go...
Manyata: thanks rohaan you are indeed a life saver...
She walked out...
Manyata stopped the car infront of her palace... She ran inside it as fast as she could... Actually she was coming here for the first time after she left...
She walked inside and saw brijraj sitting on couch watching tv...
She ran towards him greeted him...
Brijraj was extremely happy to see her... He greeted her back...
Brijraj: bete how's jamai saa...
Manyata: he is fine dad how are you...
Brijraj: iam good bete... Hows giriraj...
Manyata: he isn't at home dad... He is gone on some business trip...
Brijraj: ok...
Manyata: hows ds?
Brijraj: she is fit and fine now...
Manyata: dad iam here to invite you all to party at uday niwas...
Brijraj: party kis khushi mai...
Manyata: actually woh unke friends ko party chahye thi to hamari shaadi ki khushi mai...
Brijraj smiles brightly to hear that...
Brijraj: hum bohat khush hain bete k aap dono ne apni shaadi ko ek aur moka diya...
Manyata smiles..  Dad hum baki sab se mil len hamen already bohat late hogaya hai...
Brijraj: haan bete zaroor jaiye...
Manyata enters ds room...
Ds gets elated to see her in front of her eyes after so many days...
Manyata hugs her...
Manyata: how are you ds...
Ds: iam fine bete iam so happy to see you here...
Manyata ds iam here to invite you all on the party...
Ds: hum zaroor ayengey...
Meanwhile komal enters..
Komal: maa sahib apki dawaiyaan.. She stops to see manyata sitting beside ds.. Manyata hurriedly hugs komal as tightly as she could...
Komal doesn't hugs her back... Manyata knew why she didn't...
Komal: aap yahan...
Manyata: maa kesi hain aap (says with teary eyes)
Komal: jese honney chahye... Ds ap apni dawaiyaan le lijiye ga.. She walks away leaving a hurt manyata behind...
Manyata: ds.. Maa
Ds: hum unhe samjha denge aap fikar mat kijiye hum sab zaroor ayenge...
Manyata leaves the palace immediately... Today she felt like it was someone else home... For the first time she in her own home felt like she was outsider... She wiped her tears and went away unaware of komal who was watching her from her rooms window... She was crying too...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ayaan was going through some files in his office when he got a call..
Ayaan: hello...
Uday: hello saaley sahab...
Ayaan: how dare you...
Uday: phir larai i don't understand why you always ready to fight... Can't you give some respect to me after all iam your angels husband...
Ayaan wasn't in the mood to listen to him he was about to cut the call...
Uday don't cut the call...
i don't have 0.0% interest in hearing your voice and trust me i mean what i say... I hate you much much much more than you hate me... So listen carefully to what iam saying...
Ayaan didn't cut the call after hearing what he said...
Uday: today i and your dear sister have thrown party you can say a reception party... I hope she have invited you but if she haven't i will do the honour...
So do come will be waiting for you...
Ayaan: do you think i will come...
Uday: i know you won't that's why i called you myself... Well there's a surprise for you... Do come if you didn't then you will definitely regret... Cuts the call...
Ayaan didn't understood what he meant by surprise but he was sure uday haven't invited him without a reason... What if he is planing to do something with his sister... No matter how much angry he is from manyata he won't stop protecting her...
Manyata was getting ready when she heard knock on her room door.
Manyata: come inn...
Pinky entered... Do you need any help...
Manyata: hi pinky.. No but please come inn...
Pinky: you are looking gorgeous...
Manyata: thanks... Pinky
Pinky: mam can i ask you something...
Manyata: only if you call me manyata...
pinky: sorry i forgot.. Manyata how you got married to boss? I mean where you met first? How you fall in love??
Manyata: pinky we are getting late... Lets go..
Manyata and pinky came downstairs...
A bright smile appeared on manyata's face after seeing the hall... It was perfectly decorated from flowers to lights everything was just perfect...
Rohaan: so how's it??
Manyata: its perfect...
Rohaan: i hope uv don't kill me after seeing the red roses... ( mutters)
Pinky: rohaan how m i looking..
Rohaan: beautiful... Smiles..
Pinky on the other hand was blushing nonstop...
Manyata noticed the love blooming between them...
Manyata: love birds...
Rohaan: did you said something..
Manyata: nope...
 Guests started arriving...
Manyata along with rohaan and pinky were standing on the entrance welcoming the guests... Rohaan: manyata you go i and pinky will receive and welcome the guests...
Manyata: no rohaan its ok iam fine here...
Pinky: manyata you should go and relax in the party...
Manyata: no love it's ok... I don't mind...
Rohaan: manyata do you know where is uday?
Manyata: pinky can you please bring a glass of water for me or ask the waiter..
Pinky: sure... She left..
Rohaan: where is he? What if he didn't come..
Manyata: so what..
Rohaan: this party is for both of you if he didn't came... Then what will be the use of this party...
Manyata: i don't know where is he rohaan... I don't understand what he wants... From the first day iam trying my best to make a place in his life and heart but he doesn't want it... I don't know what he wants...
Rohaan: i noticed it... At morning the way he was shouting at you was really pathetic but still you greeted him with love and affection... You know not only me everyone else too found uday's attitude towards you bad...
Manyata: i don't know whats going in his mind...
Rohaan: i hope he come soon time...
Manyata: like i care... ( mutters)
Rohaan: what? Do you said something ...
Manyata: no..
They received and welcomed many guests... All guests were really impressed to see her welcoming them herself... They never thought that a princess and now wife of udayveer singh would be so sweet and down to earth..
They found her very friendly...
She wasn't rude at all despite of being from such a rich and royal family...
After receiving almost all guests rohaan suggested her to go and chat with all the guests and he said he will receive the remaining guests...
Manyata but my family haven't arrived yet... Manyata tried to protest..
Rohaan: don't worry they will call you when they will reach the palace... Don't worry me and pinky are here we will receive them...
Manyata noded and walked towards the guests...
She talked to almost all of the guests... It was a youngsters party..
Each single guy was drooling on her... They were envying uday... They were thinking how lucky he is... He got such a YOUNG and EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL wife... She was classy and at the same time simple... She was pure example of beauty with brains... Unless like other bimbo's around who only wanted one thing...
She was literally a difficult piece to find...
She was a true royal... You can easily guess it  by talking to her once... She was indeed a perfect match for the most hottest guy of india. ...
Guest: where is your husband??
Manyata: he had some urgent meeting so he went there... He would be coming...
As soon as these words escaped her mouth she felt someone entered the hall...
All girls eyes got glued on the entrance and she didn't needed any other proof to guess that her so called husband was inn...
Girls were looking at him without blinking their eyes...
Manyata looked at them and pitied them and wished they knew what this man for whom they are going so crazy is in real... A heartless and ruthless man..
She didn't looked back because she didn't wanted to see his face... She was happy when he was missing...
On the other hand as soon as uday entered his eyes started searching only one person...
He saw other girls smiling at him but he didn't care all he wanted was to have a single glimpse of his wife... Actually he wanted to see what was she wearing after seeing half naked women infront of him... He didn't wanted any guy to lust over his wife...
He kept searching her n at last he found her standing with some girls in the corner...
Her back was facing him but still he recognised her fragile body...
He got really happy to see her fully covered in navy blue gown...
Her hairs were gathered in a bun...  Which was giving her elite look...
he was about to go and talk to her but stopped to see some guests coming towards him...
They congratulate him... He got busy with them...
Manyata was waiting for her family she called kripa couple of times but she didn't picked it up...
She thought probably they weren't coming ...
Manyata was tired of waiting for her family she was sure they weren't coming... If they were they would have called her...
She was sipping her pina colada when she heard pinky blabber...
Pinky: your bhabi and bhaii has arrived they are asking for you... Manyata smiled and walked towards the entrance... She saw vijay and kripa she hugged both of them and welcomed them..
Manyata: where is everyone else...
Kripa: actually ds said its a youngsters party so what they will do here...
Manyata: jay?
Vijay: manyata bhaii she went to k party...
Kripa: she wanted to come here but k forced her to go with her...
Manyata knew she was lying...
Manyata: n bhai...
Kripa: he is now adays so busy in office he even don't gets time to eat properly... He got a new project...
Manyata: alright atleast you guys come inside... She takes them inn...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Vijay: wow manyata bhai.. It looks like we are here to celebrate valentines day... (laughs) har jaga roses hi roses...
 Manyata: stop pulling my leg vijay bhai...
She signalled the waiter to serve them snacks... She introduced rohaan and pinky to them...
They all were chatting when uday came...
Uday: manyata you should have informed me that special guests from your maykaa have arrived...
Manyata just smiled...
Uday: how are you kripa..
Kripa: iam fine Yuvraaj Udayveer... Manyata noticed the coldness in her voice...
Uday: iam fine yuvraani kripa... He replied in the same tone..
Uday: and what about you vijay..
Vijay: iam good... He leaves the place...
Uday didn't got angry after seeing their attitude because he knew they were also not wrong... He did ruined their beloved sister's life... How can he expect them to behave all nice to him...
Alright i should leave now you guys carry onn... Uday walked away...
Kripa: mannu are you happy??
Manyata: yea... He is really nice guy...
Kripa: really.. (asks while observing her)
Manyata: yea...
Kripa: alright she has send this file for you she said you wanted it...
Manyata: yea they are my migration papers...
Suddenly all the lights switched off...
Manyata: lights ko kya hogaya...
The guests were also confused about it...
Suddenly a single light flashed on manyata...
And other flashed on uday...
Rohaan: ladies and gentle men don't panic... The lights are off in order to give you a little dose of entertainment... So i want to request the newly wed couple to dance on the floor...
Everyone chaired them. . .
Manyata was dumbfounded she felt like killing rohaan...
She was brought back to senses when she saw uday very near...
She saw him in disbelief...
Uday: can i have the pleasure of dancing with you?
Manyata was spitting venom at him. She was boiling...
Uday: kya huwa wifey (smirks)
Manyata smiles and accept his hand...
Song started...
"" Jab jab tere paas main aaya, Ik sukoon mila
Jise main tha bhoolta aaya, Wo wajood mila
Jab aaye mausam gham ke, Tujhe yaad kiya
Ho...""
Uday: wah wifey i thought you won't dance with me...
Manyata was not looking at him... Nor answering him..
Uday swayed once and then brought her back in his embrace...
Uday: wese you are looking dead drop gorgeous... Blue suits you
Manyata wasn't replying...
Uday: mohan wratt hai tumhara...
Manyata still didn't replied...
Uday smirked...
"" Jab sehme tanhapan se, Tujhe yaad kiya
Hmm..dil... Sambhal ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu
Dil yahin ruk jaa zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu""
Uday: subha to hug karke morning wishes di tumne... Abhi kya hogaya wifey... Sab ke samne to wife ki har responsibility nibhaati ho to ab kya huwa...
Manyata had enough...
Manyata: because i can't tolerate you when we are alone...
Uday: really yea i can see that... After seeing the decorations i can easily guess how much you love me...
He twirls her around...
Manyata smirks: iam glad you loved the decorations... (says sarcastically)
""Aisa kyun kar hua janu naa
Main janu naa... Ooo
Dil sambhal ja zara
Dil yahin ruk ja zara
Uday: now iam so sure you have something in your mind... What is it?? Why you came back when your families didn't wanted you to...? What are you upto...?
Manyata smirks: you are YUVRAAJ UDAYVEER SINGH find it yourself what iam upto...
Uday: woaaah... Are you challenging me?
Manyata: i wasn't but if you are taking it in that sense that let it be... Challenge...

""Jis raah pe, hai ghar tera
Aksar wahan se, haan main hoon guzra
shayad yahin dil mein raha
Tu mujh ko mil jaye, Kya pata...

Kya hai yeh silsala
Janu naa, Main janu naa
Dil sambhal ja zara
Dil yahin ruk ja zara
Uday was enjoying the feeling of being so near to her... He didn't knew why but he felt like holding her like this forever...
Uday: at morning where you lying?
Manyata: about what?? She was puzzled...
Uday: i mean you said you are 21..
Manyata: yea so... It wasn't a lie i m 21 years old...
Uday was shocked... He never knew her exact age...
Manyata noticed how colors flew from his face...
Manyata: what happened? Don't tel me you didn't knew about it... You should have asked your men before kidnapping and marrying me forcefully... She got tears in her eyes... Which didn't got unnoticed by uday...
Uday on the other hand felt extremely bad for her... He felt like a monster who destroyed this poor soul life.. From morning he was disturbed after finding her age.. He didn't knew she was so young.. This was pricking his heart that he ruined her life in order to get revenge... She was innocent...
""Kuch bhi nahi Jab darmayaan
Phir kyun hai dil, tere hi khwaab bunta
Chaha ki de, tujhko bhula
Par yeh bhi mumkin ho na sakaa...
Kya hai yeh maamla, Janu naa
Main janu naa""
Uday was looking at her while she was looking downwards ... She didn't wanted him to see her crying...
He twirled her once more...
This time he brought her extremely close to him..
A tear rolled down her eye...
Uday couldn't control himself he bend down a bit and sucked her tear...
Manyata on the other hand stopped dancing... She stood rooted on the floor...
uday kissed her eye then the other...
Manyata was feeling like killing him... She thought he was doing all this drama in order to show everyone how much he love her...
After kissing her eyes he was about to kiss her on her lips but manyata pushed him a bit which brought him back to his senses...
Light came and everyone were clapping for them... Nobody noticed that manyata pushed him because of dim lights...
he was standing dumbfounded on the floor while manyata was smiling at guests who were clapping...
Uday instantly walked away...
He reached the bar and ordered a juice for himself...
Uday was cursing himself for doing all that on the floor... He wasn't understanding why he done all that... Has he lost his mind... What happened to his self control... What was happening to him why he was going so crazy for her... Why he craves to have a single glimpse of her... Why he likes to be near her.. Why his day goes incomplete without seeing her laugh... Why his feelings towards her were changing..
Uday: ye larki mujhe pagal kardegi... Mutters
Manyata was standing near the entrance far away from the party... She was boiling in anger... She never knew he will stoop so low just to show some guests he was being intimate with her... He wanted to slap him but couldn't due to the guest... Her temper was very high...
Bhabii...
She heard someone shouting really loudly...
Bhabi...
She wasn't sure if someone was calling her but she turned around and saw a girl running towards her...
She hurriedly hugged her...
Manyata stumbled a bit... She wasn't getting what was happening...
The girl hugged her very tightly...
After hugging her for some five minutes... She left her...
Manyata: sorry i didn't recognised ya? Do i know you?
Girl: nope but i know you... Well i will introduce my self...  hi iam unnati..
Ur sister in law...  giriraj said while coming towards them...
Manyata: dad.. She bend and took his blessings..
Manyata suddenly remembered kripa told her about unnati...
Manyata: hi unnati how are you sorry for not recognising you...
Unnati: that's alright bhabi.. Can i hug you once more..
Manyata laughs sure..
Manyata was surprised to meet her... She was really sweet... Totally opposite to uday..
Someone else who was witnessing the scene stood rooted on the floor...  his whole life turned upside down infront of his eyes... He took some 10 minutes to register the scene infront of his eyes and actually understand what just happened... He was shocked would be understatement... He was shattered... Hurt... Betrayed... Guilty.. So many feelings were arising within him...
As soon as his mind started working again.. He ran away...
He was about to sit in his car... When he heard...
What happened SAALEY SAHAB didn't you liked my surprise...
Ayaan stood like a statue...
Uday came towards him...
uday was extremely angry..
Uday: what happened didn't you recognised her??? How can you forget her so easily...
Uday: if your memory is weak... I will remind you... She is unnati.. The same girl whose life you ruined brutally...
You used and throw her like a merciless creature... He said looking straight into his eyes boiling . His eyes were red due to extreme anger...
Done dona done... Lol finally done with these chapters... Seriously i am feeling like iam free from a big burden... Seriously it was really frustrating to write the maha update again... After everything erased i didn't felt like re writing it but did for you all...
Now do LIKE n comment...
LIKE to banta hai after so much hardwork...
Love you all
SARAH Smile

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuNashiavrinda01veni.vijay100Gulrukhmaasoom2krittika89lilymontezvkhushboovmanasa16Ayeasha_Kaira_MsAnichasunshinehklSofty17fatima4aSACHIKO123sharie2525shivanikaluciahemvbcnibirFantasyangelsloppy-hopehans1998...Rohitha...manisha98gawjusangelBells.E.cullenharika04angelmimi.maikUdayloviezarshiaManyata5anushruthiSunshinegirllwendy25pmpm1patakaguddicapriya-Misek-AsyaloverDearZindagi12huma12.Priya_SDadorable_ranaFireNIcesweet_gargiShazzie.SNOWWHITE.MrsSSOandy.asrividhya68rockingal09pia.raha--Zinay--Archi02thejazzgalchitra_raoJarin04sirjeeAnmol_.ShanUlasAnjalika13angeldream14HaviiRoze12PrincessAshVik.maleficent.-RK_Ki_Biwi-...navina...snowdream-SilverAngel-Supernatural_10-BerryCharm-

--Zinay-- IF-Rockerz
--Zinay--
--Zinay--

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
RES...Wink
UnRes!!Tongue
yupp...i am the first one to comment through resBig smile...sarah did you read my previous comment? the one i unresed 1 day before ur next update...Big smileBig smilei know it was a long reserved! Big smile sorry for that!Cry but this time i am not that late, though i am but not thatEmbarrassed...!
What a surprise love 2 updates together...that was soo gud! it brought my all 32 teeth out! Big smile now coming to the awesome, fabulous, lovely, beautiful, outstanding, wonderful and many many more update!! it was too gooodBig smile!!

okay now coming to the discussion LOL i mean update, so Ds is equally involved in manyata's planShocked...i think she is planning something against uday...i wonder whats going on in her mindOuch she is dangerousDead...
aww poor uday manyata kicked him out of his own room...i loved the scene when he told her to say sorry at least 20 times...he feels possessive for her talking to rohan...Big smile
Uday: say sorry to me at least 20 times...
Manyata: no never n sorry for what..
Uday: sorry for messing my world.. Sorry for talking to rohaan and telling him everything... Sorry for kicking me out of my own room...
Manyata: never...
Uday: alright choice is yours i won't mind holding you so near me all night... (smirks)
Manyata was going crazy... This man was making her all senses numb except one Wink... His nearness was making her heartbeat like a drum... Blood was rushing too fast through her veins.. She was all red by now not due to anger but due to some unknown feelings... She knew if she continued standing so near him the circumstances would be horrendous...
Manyata was out of breath now...
uday on the other hand was suffering from same situation... He was totally turned on... He knew if he didn't let her go then he would definitely end up with her in his room... This girl made him act like a teen who has no control on his hormones...
Manyata had enough of it...
Manyata: ok iam ready to apologize to you...
Uday left her instantly.. He would have if she haven't said that...
Uday folded his hand: ok iam waiting...
Manyata composed her self... She adjusted her shirt and dupatta...
Manyata: i...
Uday: hmmm
Manyata: i..
Uday: you what agey barho...
Manyata: i iam ...
Uday: fast...
Manyata looked at him... Iam not sorry at all...
She showed him her tongue and ran as fast as she could leaving an amused uday behind...
Uday: Miss haan nahi to you are so naive... ( smiles)
i loved this partEmbarrassed...some where something is happening to both! love shoveLOL she hugged him in front of all!Embarrassed i loved the whole update sarah! u are a great writerClap
the dance part was so dreamy and that falling of tear and him sucking it unintentionally was so niceEmbarrassedbut then manyata thinks that he is just showing fake love in front of all!!Angry

i hate ayaan yar isko nikal kr bahar phenk doAngry...ShockedOMG unnati is back now the real story starts! so its confirmed that its ayaan who destroyed her life poor soulCry!
ab start hoga world war 3 between jaigarh and devgarh! i am in jaigarh team with ManVeer and i am sure this time manyata will support uday!Tongue
i am too eager for the next update what will happen when unnati and ayaan will come face to faceOuch bohat suspense haiConfused..please update soon sarah!
thanX for the pm Tongue

Edited by -Zina- - 21 December 2012 at 2:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivanikaMsLuscious

_Grey_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Grey_
_Grey_

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
OMG!! A surprise update Party
A tight si huggy fr dis maha updateHug*Virtual se hi kam chla lo* LOL Awesome,superb,phenomenal,mindblasting,fantabulously fantastical update sarah Clap Clap U always leave me speechless Sarah Embarrassed
Manayta uday ko jb i not at all sorry awe dat scene ws so damn cute Star
Manyata uday dance ws gr8 awe he sucked her tears Big smile
i am just awestruck by dis updateThumbs Up
Bt manyata ne phir bhi usse galat samjha Cry I feel sad fr uday Cry uday is fascinated towards manyata
kuch kuch toh horha hai Big smile (i feel lyk dancing... bt i am very bad at it)LOL
Unnati in India Shocked Raita phelne vla hai LOL Bt unnati hugging manyata ws such a adorable scene Smile
Uday being jealousROFLAnd dat too from rohanLOL Manyata hr update mai kisi na kisi ko jala deti hai LOL
SALEY SAHABROFL OMG!! uday toh pura revenge lene k mood mai hai
ye dono husband wife ne logo ko jlane ka theka le rkha hai LOL
love uh sarahHugHeart

Edited by Sanarasheedroxx - 18 December 2012 at 1:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsLuscious-BerryCharm-

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
oh my godd,2updates wo bhi surprisee,dats suchh a treatt!!!!!!!!! totally loved it the waqy uday hold manyata's hand aking her to say sorry,then manyata hug!!!!!!! uday upset over manyta's age!!! the dance wass jstt lovellyy!!!!! uday aand manyta bth loosing their sense wen they cum near to each othr!!!!!!!Smile unnati ki life ayaan ne barbaad ki,now the mystery is solved why uday hatess ayaan so muchhh!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsLuscious

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
OMG double dhamakaDancing, it was amazingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, thanks for the update sarah. Loved themClapClap. So now unnati is in picture lets see how each characters equation changes after unnati's entry. Unnati seem to be a very sweet girl, with no bitter feeling towards anyone, I hope she knows who Manyata is, and she knows everything about what Uday has doneSmile.And WOW ek hi update mein 2 bombs, .1) unnati's entry 2.) Ayaan seeing unnati. WOW so now ayaan knows that girl is unnati and most importantly Uday's sisterWink, lol till now he was roaring like a tiger, and all of a sudden with one revelation Ayaan has become the biggest culprit. In so want to see how every character shapes from here on. How M-Unnati's relationship develops, how M finds the real reason of this acidic enmity, how she reacts,how her family is gonna react to ayaan's truth, what is Kripas future, how she is gonna set things right and most importantly how manveer is gonna happen EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanks for the PM sairah 

Edited by chitra_rao - 18 December 2012 at 2:18pm

MsLuscious

Anmol_. IF-Sizzlerz
Anmol_.
Anmol_.

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Mindblowing Chapters! StarLoved da way Uday falls for her at times!!!Embarrassed Cant wait to see da love Uday has for manyata!Wink Loved da possesiveness In uday about manyata!Day Dreaming Wonder wot wil hapen now after Ayaan has got to know about this! Continue soon!Tongue

MsLuscious

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
wow   awesome updates no wonder Udayveer wanted revenge!

MsLuscious

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Loved itBig smile

U know sarah , u r the only manveer writer on forum that inspires me to complete my ff...

I equally love other writers of the forum and adore my inspiring readers

But its  the special manveer craziness in ur FFs I like most and its this craziness that inspires me .Clap

Edited by shana0127 - 18 December 2012 at 12:43pm

MsLuscious

Go to top