Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Forcefully Yours Thread#2 IMPORTANT NOTE pg 143 (Page 111)

--Zinay-- IF-Rockerz
--Zinay--
--Zinay--

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsLuscious

TRAGEDY<font size="4">...Confused
<font size="4">guys i feel like slapping myself really...
<font size="4">now i finished the chapter and was rechecking the mistakes but my laptop <font size="4">got hangedConfusedConfusedConfused and i took out the b<font size="4">attery out of it in order to restart it <font size="4">again and guess what?<font size="4">????Ouch
<font size="4"><font size="4">the whol<font size="4">e FREAKING CHAPTER got deleted... mircrosoft word didnt saved <font size="4">itAngry
<font size="4">i wrote such a bi<font size="4">g <font size="4">damn c<font size="4">hap<font size="4">ter...
<font size="4">i seriousl<font size="4">y feel like crying... i was writi<font size="4">ng it from past 2 hoursOuchOuchOuch
<font size="4">it<font size="4">s the worst thing that <font size="4">ha<font size="4">s happend<font size="4"> with me...DeadDeadDead
<font size="4">now as i promised ill fulfil it...
<font size="4">writing it <font size="4">again...Dead
</font>
</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>
</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>

ROFL ye kia hogya bachi k sath... Meri duaien teray sath hain beti...main har bar is dor say guzarti hu lekin kabi himat nai hari ROFL ab to adat si hai mujko microsoft ka zulm sehnay kiii...aaa atif aslam yad a gya ROFL tje bhi jald hojae gi...
Ab dubara likho no exuses hume update up to date chaheye.. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ManveerangelJarin04

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
ohh noo,i am feeling very bad for uu!!!!!! its really frustrating if u wrk for so much time and suchh thngs happenn,bt dnt wrry dearr!!!!!!!
Jarin04 IF-Sizzlerz
Jarin04
Jarin04

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Awww feeling bad for you. Nd ha take your time. Jab ho sake update kar dena
MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Hello everyone hru all?  iam back with another update i hope you will like it... Many of you who pm and asked me whether i will be continuing my FF if this forum got locked... Than guys i don't know well now iam trying to update soon and finish the FF before this forum locks but if it didn't finished till that time then lets see maybe ill update in fan fic forum maybe on facebook and maybe on nothing lol ;)
Thanks everyone for giving your valuable comments... Read and enjoy...

CHAPTER 15

Manyata was getting ready... When she heard a knock...
Manyata:ajaiye...
Lady: kesi hain aap... Bete
Manyata turned around and was bit surprised to see the same old lady who asked her to complete the rituals yesterday... She was feeling guilty of her behaviour...
She knew the way she behaved yesterday with her was pathetic ... She had  never used such language with any maid in her palace but yesterday for the first time in her entire life she behaved like that... The reason was one and only Udayveer Singh whenever she see him around her blood boils and body starts burning...
Manyata: aap...
Lady: ap ke liye badaam doodh layi thi... Subha subha bohat acha hota hai...
Manyata felt so guilty after seeing the love and concern she had for her...
Manyata: thanks...
Lady was about to go when manyata stopped her...
Manyata: ummm baat suniye...
Lady: jee...
Manyata: hum aapse kal ke liye maafi mangna chahten hai... Hamey aap se wese baat nahi karni chahye thi...
Lady was really touched to see a princess was asking her to pardon her for doing nothing... Yesterday the way she talked to her  didn't bothered her... She could sense that manyata was kind of disturbed...
Lady: bete apko maafi maangne ki koi zaroorat nahi humne to apki kisi b baat ka bura nahi maana...
Manyata smiles...
Manyata: thanks achaa apka naam kya hai hum apko kya bulayen?
Lady: jo aap chahyen bete... Hamen uday bete dai maa bulaaten hain to hum apki bhi daimaa huwe..
Manyata: jee dai maa...
Lady: bete aap ye btaiye aap itni subha kyun jaag gayi... Humen  maala ne bataya to hum aapko dekhney agaye...
Manyata: haan woh actually hamen neend hi nahi ayi to...
Lady: aap saari raat nahi soyin?
Manyate: nahi
Lady: koi baat nahi sab kuch naya hena isiliye thora waqt lagega apko...
Aap bataiye aap kya khaana chahti hen hum abhi banwaatey hen...
Manyata: humen kuch bhi khaas khaney ka man nahi hai...
Lady: theek hai phir aap neeche ajaiye hum breakfast tayar karwaatey hen... Uday bete bhi breakfast karne neeche attey hongey..
Manyata: dai maa hamara man nahi hai jab hoga karlenge...
Jee.. She walks away
 i can't tolerate to see you mr udayveer singh Muttered manyata...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Uday was having his breakfast... Maid: Yuvraaj ji do you need anything else..
Uday: no ( he said while reading the newspaper)
Uday: wait... Where is manyata? Is she sleeping...?
Maid: no yuvraaj sa she is awake she woke  up at 6am...
She is in her room...
Uday: why didn't you informed her about breakfast...
Maid: we did but she said she isn't hungry and she will eat whenever she will feel like eating...
Uday: hmmm alright...
Take the breakfast to her room and don't leave the room until she finish it all...
Maid: jee...
Uday: and don't tell her that i asked you to take it for her.. If she asked say dai maa has send it..
Maid noded and left the dining area...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Uday entered the office... He was looking smoking hot in his black armani suit...
As always girls were drooling over him but for the first he didn't felt good or proud instead he felt really bad for them... He was feeling pity for them... They were not satisfied on what they had and was dreaming about him... Which can never be fulfilled...
He entered his cabin without wasting a single second...
He found rohaan in his cabin with some files in his hands...
Rohaan: hello uv...
Uday: hi rohaan...
Rohaan: u r looking different today and very happy ( smiles)
Uday: why ( gets suspicious)
Rohaan: like you don't know what iam saying..
Uday: i don't have time rohaan... Say clearly what you are trying to say...
Rohaan: hmmm alright if you are feeling shy so its ok i won't irritate you more...
Uday: Rohaan (says exasperated)
Rohaan: i meant you look happy because after so many ups and downs finally you and manyata are together like together forever...
Uday was literally shocked to hear it...
Uday: who the hell told you this?
Rohaan: Manyata...
Uday: what when did she told you?
Rohaan: yesterday she called me and said that finally you both have forgot what happened in past and have decided to start a new life...
Uday: what( he was speechless)
Uday: and from where the hell she got your number..?
Rohaan: she had it we used to talk when she was in her own home...
Uday: she is insane ( mutters)...
Rohaan: you said something??
Uday: bring coffee for me...( says angrily)
Rohaan:ok ... Man iam really happy for you manyata is great girl..
Uday: bhabhi not manyata...
Rohaan: yea manyata bhabi... He walks out of the cabin leaving a boiling uday behind...
Uday was fuming in anger he called manyata...
He called her couple of times but she didn't received it which increased his anger more...
Uday sat on his chair and decided to work so he would be able to calm himself...
••••••••••••••••••••••••
Manyata was talking on phone with ds...she knew someone was calling her over and over again...
Ds: bete who was calling you?? I think you should talk to that person first it might be an emergency...
Manyata: i will check it ds... But for now  i can't cut this call because i want to talk to you...
Ds: ok bete so tel me how was your first day at uday niwas...
Manyata: good really good..
Ds: you are comfortable there??
Manyata: yes ds don't worry iam fine here...
Ds: hows uday with you?? Did he i mean...( hesitates)
Manyata: no ds he haven't done anything inappropriate yet... And this time i won't let him force himself on me so don't worry about me..
Ds: how can't i stay at peace when you are there...
Manyata: ds iam fine... Tel me how's your health?
Ds: iam fine...
Manyata: are you eating your tablets on time?
Ds chuckles: haan bete nurses are here to take care of me...
Manyata: ds hows bhaii??
Ds: don't know bete from yesterday he had locked himself in his room... Even kripa isn't allowed to enter his room... I hope he accepts your decision...
Tears starting rolling down her cheeks after hearing about her bhai condition...
Manyata: i don't know what to do ds... My life has changed so rapidly... The person i loved the most is shattered because of me... I never dreamed that life would make me shout at the most beloved person of my life... That day i didn't had any other option then lying if i would have told him the real reason he would have never allowed me to come here...
Ds: i know bete but soon everything will be fine... Your life would be the same...
Manyata: i hope...
Ds: bete why don't you come home today?
Manyata: no ds need to do some crucial work...
Uday entered the palace... He was really tired.. He had 5 meetings today...
Maala maala shouted uday...
Mala: jee yuvraaj sa..
Uday: bring coffee for me...
Maala nodes and leaves...
Uday sat on the sofa... He rested his head on it and closed his eyes...
After few minutes maala brought coffee for him...
Uday sipped the coffee.. He instantly puked it...
 Maala maala  barked uday...
Maala: jee yuvraaj sa..
Uday: what the hell was that??
Are you out of your mind or something? What were you thinking while making the coffee... This isn't the first time you are making coffee for me.. You are here from past 4 years... Don't you remember i drink black coffee without sugar. .
Maala: woh woh...
I asked her to add sugar in your coffee...
Uday turn around and saw manyata coming downstairs...
Uday mind was already boiling because of her tactics..
He signaled maala to go...
Maala noded and left...
Uday: yea how can i forget you...
Manyata: and i won't let you after all iam your lawfully wedded wife..
Uday smirks: you didn't said forceful today?
Manyata: because you and i both know it so whats the use of repeating it again and again...
Uday: can't you act normally once?
Manyata: huh... She was about to walk when uday stopped her by holding her hand...
Uday: i don't like people walk away while iam talking to them... Iam not done yet..
Manyata: then get used to it...
uday pushed her with such a force that she loosed her balance and collided with his manly chest...
She was facing him... Her heart was thumbing like never before... Till now she had discovered that no matter how much she hate him but still no body has this type of effect on her like he have...
Manyata: leave me... You can't manhandle me...
Uday: really you think iam manhandling you... No wifey its the way i show love... My style.. (smirks)
Manyata kept struggling to take his hands off her but wasn't able to... He was really strong..
Uday: i will leave you but on one condition..
Manyata: what?
Uday: say sorry to me at least 20 times...
Manyata: no never n sorry for what..
Uday: sorry for messing my world.. Sorry for talking to rohaan and telling him everything... Sorry for kicking me out of my own room...
Manyata: never...
Uday: alright choice is yours i won't mind holding you so near me all night... (smirks)
Manyata was going crazy... This man was making her all senses numb except one Wink... His nearness was making her heartbeat like a drum... Blood was rushing too fast through her veins.. She was all red by now not due to anger but due to some unknown feelings... She knew if she continued standing so near him the circumstances would be horrendous...
Manyata was out of breath now...
uday on the other hand was suffering from same situation... He was totally turned on... He knew if he didn't let her go then he would definitely end up with her in his room... This girl made him act like a teen who has no control on his hormones...
Manyata had enough of it...
Manyata: ok iam ready to apologize to you...
Uday left her instantly.. He would have if she haven't said that...
Uday folded his hand: ok iam waiting...
Manyata composed her self... She adjusted her shirt and dupatta...
Manyata: i...
Uday: hmmm
Manyata: i..
Uday: you what agey barho...
Manyata: i iam ...
Uday: fast...
Manyata looked at him... Iam not sorry at all...
She showed him her tongue and ran as fast as she could leaving an amused uday behind...
Uday: Miss haan nahi to you are so naive... ( smiles)
Ayaan was sitting in his room all shattered and hurt... He couldn't believe his own blood his angel decieved him... How can she go with him didn't she knew how much he hate that bas***d... His life was totally a mess... For the world he would be a powerful man... Who can buy anything he wants but no body knew how much lonely he was...  Whomever he loves leave him in the middle of no where... Why he?...
Ayaaan pov: i loved two people unconditionally and irrevocably but both of them left me... I loved her with all my heart and soul but she left me and today angel...  why God always takes away the one i love the most...
he closes his eyes... I miss you...
Uday was passing by his room but stopped...
He saw manyata sitting on the dressing in purple nighty... She was looking angelic.. Her dark purple nighty was complementing her milky skin... Her wet hairs were making her look more beautiful... She was lost in her own world drying her hairs... He was mesmerized by her beauty... He kept looking at her for 15 minutes... Suddenly he felt her cell vibrating in his pocket he came back to his senses... Gave her a last glance and walked away...
Uday: ye larki mujhe pagal bana degi... (mutters to himself and walks away)
Days past like that he didn't see her for two weeks... He used to go to office early... And used to come very late... They didn't had even a single glimpse of each other... Somewhere in his heart he missed her... Her voice her smile...
Uday was sleeping but something was disturbing him... He was disturbed from sharp light from past 2 hours but didn't had the energy to open his eyes and see what was wrong... Finally when he couldn't take this torture anymore he opened his eyes and closed it instantly because of the sharp sun light... He sat on the bed opened and closed his eyes couple of times so they can get used to of the light... When he was out of his sleepy state completely he saw that his room curtains were fully open through which the sunlight was illuminating and disturbing his sleep... He was out of his mind now he walked out of the room and started shouting...
Uday: who came to my room dammit...
Who opened my room curtains don't you know i was sleeping barked uday at servants...
All servants were afraid of him... They didn't utter a single word...
Dai maa came: uday beta apke room mai to koi servant bhi nahi aya...
Uday understood it would be non other than manyata...
He was boiling now...
Uday: manyata kahan hai?
Dai maa: neechey... Par bete ( but before she could complete her sentence he walked away fuming)
Manyata manyata barked uday... Manyata he stopped shouting when he saw many of his office staff siting in his living area with Manyata...
When manyata saw him she quickly got up and hugged him...
Manyata: Good morning yuvraaj ji...
Uday was shocked... Because of two reasons... First seeing all his staff at his home and secondly the way manyata wished him infront of everyone...
Manyata: why were you shouting hum se koi ghalti hogayi...
Uday looked at her in disbelief the way she was talking to him was unbelievable... He controlled himself after seeing so many people he didn't wanted to create a scene infront of his staff... He didn't hugged her back...
uday: aap log yahan...
Rohaan: yes sir manyata invited us...
Uday was completely out of his mind now .. She invited all of them on Sunday to his home but why...
Uday: ill take a shower and will be back...
All: sure sir..
All girls were watching him without blinking... Which didn't go unnoticed by manyata...
Uday walked away without looking back at manyata...
All staff noticed the way uday behaved with his newly bride.. They saw how he was shouting at her and the way she greeted him... All found manyata extremely sweet and down to earth... But the way he behaved with her wasn't acceptable but still this poor soul didn't react..
Pinky: mam you don't look like a princess...
Manyata: why i ain't that much pretty ( laughs)
Pinky: no mam i mean you are so down to earth... And don't talk about looks if looks could kill you would have been hanged to death for killing thousand of guys... ( all laughs)
She was right all guys were stunned by her beauty.. She was surely the most beautiful girl they had ever come across... She was different... Simple and beautiful...
All guys except Rohaan was drooling over her...
Pinky: mam...
Manyata: please call me manyata...
Pinky: how can i you are our boss wife..
Manyata: doesn't matter he would be your boss but iam your friend...
Pinky: alright manyata mam... What's your age?
Manyata: 21... Manyata smiled..
Everyone was shocked to know that including uday who was standing on the stairs... He never knew she was just 21...
Pinky: don't you think its really early i mean...
Manyata: its destiny... ( she tried to control her emotions)
Rohaan understood her situation so he immediately changed the topic...
Rohaan: so manyata where is our treat...
manyata: tel me what you want?
Pinky: a party...
Manyata: done...
Uday came and sat with them...
Rahul: congratulations sir...
Uday: thanks...
Manyata: uday we are throwing a party...
Uday: why?
Manyata: what why we should give party to our friends... They deserve it...
Uday had enough of her drama he was about to deny her but manyata was fast she even didn't waited for him to answer her back...
Manyata: done guys all of you and other staff are invited tonight... Where and when rohaan will inform you...
All were happy to hear that excluding uday... She was now  crossing her limits and getting on his nerves now...
Servants served them snacks...
They all chatted for a while and then headed towards their homes...
Manyata stopped rohaan...
Manyata: rohaan  where you think you are going?? you can't go... You need to help me in preparations of party i won't be able to do it alone..
Rohaan: sure manyata anything for you...
Manyata and rohaan walks away...
Uday who was witnessing the scene was going out of his mind... She was treating rohaan like her buddy... She seems much much more happy and relaxed with him than him her own husband... He watched them climbing the stairs laughing and chatting...
Uday walked out his home burning in jealousy...
Rohaan: manyata tum khush to hona??
Manyata: haan me khush hoon...
Manyata: ab baatein karna choro and tel me what we need to do first...
Rohaan: lets start with guest list...
Manyata: yea great idea...
Manyata: rohaan where should we throw party in our home or hotel?
Rohaan: in hotel uday don't like to party in home at all... He has never ever throw it at home because he likes privacy...
Manyata: ahaan then its done... We will throw it here at home...
Rohaan: what no... Manyata i know him he won't like it...
Manyata: it's my home as well... I will do watever i like... So no buts and shuts...
Rohaan: i hope you know what you are doing...
Manyata: guest list is made... Rohaan now its your duty to call everyone...
 Rohaan: wo to theek hai but i think you should ask uv before inviting them.. Just give it to him for cross check...
Manyata: no no need to do it...
Manyata: where is uday? Asks maid...
Maid: mam he is out of home...
Manyata: good... (smiles)
Manyata to a servant: i need you to decorate this hall before evening... You can ask as many people as you want to help you..
Servant: ok mam but which flowers should i bring...
Manyata: bring any... She starts walking away...
Maid to servant: bring any except red roses you know it yuvraaj ji is allergic to it...
Manyata hears it...
Servant was about to go but manyata stops him...
Manyata: bring red rosses...
Servant: but...
Manyata: do what i say...
He nodes and leaves...
Manyata: Yuvraaj udayveer singh ill make this party memorable for you...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Done with chapter 15... I hope you liked it... Avoid all sort of errors...
Love you all...

Wait where are you going???
I have a surprise for you all...
Yeap you guessed it right... Another update is waiting for you... Scroll down to read the next chapter but don't forget to like BOTH chapters...

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuNashiavrinda01lilymontezvkhushboovRsaakkaSofty17sunshinehklManyata5MsAnichafatima4acnibirDaddyzPwincessFantasyangelpmpm1luciamilhan...Ruhi77...mimi.maikharika04angelUdayloviemanisha98Anam AlicapriyapatakaguddiPriya46hemvbwendy25kesparianushruthiSunshinegirll.SNOWWHITE.-Misek-sweet_gargiShazzieGem12huma12.Priya_SDadorable_ranathejazzgalchitra_raoAsmimelodypia.rahaangeldream14andy.arockingal09PrincessAshVikArchi02-RK_Ki_Biwi-.maleficent....navina...Havvii..IshqShava..Roze12Ashvikian_AKJarin04sirjeeAnjalika13-AquaMermaiden-snowdream-DevilGal-

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 16

All the preparations were almost done it was 4 pm... And everyone was invited sharp at 9.. 
Manyata to rohaan: rohaan i need to invite my family as well if you don't mind can i go to my home...
Rohaan: sure i wilk take care of it... You go...
Manyata: thanks rohaan you are indeed a life saver...
She walked out...
Manyata stopped the car infront of her palace... She ran inside it as fast as she could... Actually she was coming here for the first time after she left...
She walked inside and saw brijraj sitting on couch watching tv...
She ran towards him greeted him...
Brijraj was extremely happy to see her... He greeted her back...
Brijraj: bete how's jamai saa...
Manyata: he is fine dad how are you...
Brijraj: iam good bete... Hows giriraj...
Manyata: he isn't at home dad... He is gone on some business trip...
Brijraj: ok...
Manyata: hows ds?
Brijraj: she is fit and fine now...
Manyata: dad iam here to invite you all to party at uday niwas...
Brijraj: party kis khushi mai...
Manyata: actually woh unke friends ko party chahye thi to hamari shaadi ki khushi mai...
Brijraj smiles brightly to hear that...
Brijraj: hum bohat khush hain bete k aap dono ne apni shaadi ko ek aur moka diya...
Manyata smiles..  Dad hum baki sab se mil len hamen already bohat late hogaya hai...
Brijraj: haan bete zaroor jaiye...
Manyata enters ds room...
Ds gets elated to see her in front of her eyes after so many days...
Manyata hugs her...
Manyata: how are you ds...
Ds: iam fine bete iam so happy to see you here...
Manyata ds iam here to invite you all on the party...
Ds: hum zaroor ayengey...
Meanwhile komal enters..
Komal: maa sahib apki dawaiyaan.. She stops to see manyata sitting beside ds.. Manyata hurriedly hugs komal as tightly as she could...
Komal doesn't hugs her back... Manyata knew why she didn't...
Komal: aap yahan...
Manyata: maa kesi hain aap (says with teary eyes)
Komal: jese honney chahye... Ds ap apni dawaiyaan le lijiye ga.. She walks away leaving a hurt manyata behind...
Manyata: ds.. Maa
Ds: hum unhe samjha denge aap fikar mat kijiye hum sab zaroor ayenge...
Manyata leaves the palace immediately... Today she felt like it was someone else home... For the first time she in her own home felt like she was outsider... She wiped her tears and went away unaware of komal who was watching her from her rooms window... She was crying too...
Ayaan was going through some files in his office when he got a call..
Ayaan: hello...
Uday: hello saaley sahab...
Ayaan: how dare you...
Uday: phir larai i don't understand why you always ready to fight... Can't you give some respect to me after all iam your angels husband...
Ayaan wasn't in the mood to listen to him he was about to cut the call...
Uday don't cut the call...
i don't have 0.0% interest in hearing your voice and trust me i mean what i say... I hate you much much much more than you hate me... So listen carefully to what iam saying...
Ayaan didn't cut the call after hearing what he said...
Uday: today i and your dear sister have thrown party you can say a reception party... I hope she have invited you but if she haven't i will do the honour...
So do come will be waiting for you...
Ayaan: do you think i will come...
Uday: i know you won't that's why i called you myself... Well there's a surprise for you... Do come if you didn't then you will definitely regret... Cuts the call...
Ayaan didn't understood what he meant by surprise but he was sure uday haven't invited him without a reason... What if he is planing to do something with his sister... No matter how much angry he is from manyata he won't stop protecting her...
Manyata was getting ready when she heard knock on her room door.
Manyata: come inn...
Pinky entered... Do you need any help...
Manyata: hi pinky.. No but please come inn...
Pinky: you are looking gorgeous...
Manyata: thanks... Pinky
Pinky: mam can i ask you something...
Manyata: only if you call me manyata...
pinky: sorry i forgot.. Manyata how you got married to boss? I mean where you met first? How you fall in love??
Manyata: pinky we are getting late... Lets go..
Manyata and pinky came downstairs...
A bright smile appeared on manyata's face after seeing the hall... It was perfectly decorated from flowers to lights everything was just perfect...
Rohaan: so how's it??
Manyata: its perfect...
Rohaan: i hope uv don't kill me after seeing the red roses... ( mutters)
Pinky: rohaan how m i looking..
Rohaan: beautiful... Smiles..
Pinky on the other hand was blushing nonstop...
Manyata noticed the love blooming between them...
Manyata: love birds...
Rohaan: did you said something..
Manyata: nope...
 Guests started arriving...
Manyata along with rohaan and pinky were standing on the entrance welcoming the guests... Rohaan: manyata you go i and pinky will receive and welcome the guests...
Manyata: no rohaan its ok iam fine here...
Pinky: manyata you should go and relax in the party...
Manyata: no love it's ok... I don't mind...
Rohaan: manyata do you know where is uday?
Manyata: pinky can you please bring a glass of water for me or ask the waiter..
Pinky: sure... She left..
Rohaan: where is he? What if he didn't come..
Manyata: so what..
Rohaan: this party is for both of you if he didn't came... Then what will be the use of this party...
Manyata: i don't know where is he rohaan... I don't understand what he wants... From the first day iam trying my best to make a place in his life and heart but he doesn't want it... I don't know what he wants...
Rohaan: i noticed it... At morning the way he was shouting at you was really pathetic but still you greeted him with love and affection... You know not only me everyone else too found uday's attitude towards you bad...
Manyata: i don't know whats going in his mind...
Rohaan: i hope he come soon time...
Manyata: like i care... ( mutters)
Rohaan: what? Do you said something ...
Manyata: no..
They received and welcomed many guests... All guests were really impressed to see her welcoming them herself... They never thought that a princess and now wife of udayveer singh would be so sweet and down to earth..
They found her very friendly...
She wasn't rude at all despite of being from such a rich and royal family...
After receiving almost all guests rohaan suggested her to go and chat with all the guests and he said he will receive the remaining guests...
Manyata but my family haven't arrived yet... Manyata tried to protest..
Rohaan: don't worry they will call you when they will reach the palace... Don't worry me and pinky are here we will receive them...
Manyata noded and walked towards the guests...
She talked to almost all of the guests... It was a youngsters party..
Each single guy was drooling on her... They were envying uday... They were thinking how lucky he is... He got such a YOUNG and EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL wife... She was classy and at the same time simple... She was pure example of beauty with brains... Unless like other bimbo's around who only wanted one thing...
She was literally a difficult piece to find...
She was a true royal... You can easily guess it  by talking to her once... She was indeed a perfect match for the most hottest guy of india. ...
Guest: where is your husband??
Manyata: he had some urgent meeting so he went there... He would be coming...
As soon as these words escaped her mouth she felt someone entered the hall...
All girls eyes got glued on the entrance and she didn't needed any other proof to guess that her so called husband was inn...
Girls were looking at him without blinking their eyes...
Manyata looked at them and pitied them and wished they knew what this man for whom they are going so crazy is in real... A heartless and ruthless man..
She didn't looked back because she didn't wanted to see his face... She was happy when he was missing...
On the other hand as soon as uday entered his eyes started searching only one person...
He saw other girls smiling at him but he didn't care all he wanted was to have a single glimpse of his wife... Actually he wanted to see what was she wearing after seeing half naked women infront of him... He didn't wanted any guy to lust over his wife...
He kept searching her n at last he found her standing with some girls in the corner...
Her back was facing him but still he recognised her fragile body...
He got really happy to see her fully covered in navy blue gown...
Her hairs were gathered in a bun...  Which was giving her elite look...
he was about to go and talk to her but stopped to see some guests coming towards him...
They congratulate him... He got busy with them...
Manyata was waiting for her family she called kripa couple of times but she didn't picked it up...
She thought probably they weren't coming ...
Manyata was tired of waiting for her family she was sure they weren't coming... If they were they would have called her...
She was sipping her pina colada when she heard pinky blabber...
Pinky: your bhabi and bhaii has arrived they are asking for you... Manyata smiled and walked towards the entrance... She saw vijay and kripa she hugged both of them and welcomed them..
Manyata: where is everyone else...
Kripa: actually ds said its a youngsters party so what they will do here...
Manyata: jay?
Vijay: manyata bhaii she went to k party...
Kripa: she wanted to come here but k forced her to go with her...
Manyata knew she was lying...
Manyata: n bhai...
Kripa: he is now adays so busy in office he even don't gets time to eat properly... He got a new project...
Manyata: alright atleast you guys come inside... She takes them inn...
Vijay: wow manyata bhai.. It looks like we are here to celebrate valentines day... (laughs) har jaga roses hi roses...
 Manyata: stop pulling my leg vijay bhai...
She signalled the waiter to serve them snacks... She introduced rohaan and pinky to them...
They all were chatting when uday came...
Uday: manyata you should have informed me that special guests from your maykaa have arrived...
Manyata just smiled...
Uday: how are you kripa..
Kripa: iam fine Yuvraaj Udayveer... Manyata noticed the coldness in her voice...
Uday: iam fine yuvraani kripa... He replied in the same tone..
Uday: and what about you vijay..
Vijay: iam good... He leaves the place...
Uday didn't got angry after seeing their attitude because he knew they were also not wrong... He did ruined their beloved sister's life... How can he expect them to behave all nice to him...
Alright i should leave now you guys carry onn... Uday walked away...
Kripa: mannu are you happy??
Manyata: yea... He is really nice guy...
Kripa: really.. (asks while observing her)
Manyata: yea...
Kripa: alright she has send this file for you she said you wanted it...
Manyata: yea they are my migration papers...
Suddenly all the lights switched off...
Manyata: lights ko kya hogaya...
The guests were also confused about it...
Suddenly a single light flashed on manyata...
And other flashed on uday...
Rohaan: ladies and gentle men don't panic... The lights are off in order to give you a little dose of entertainment... So i want to request the newly wed couple to dance on the floor...
Everyone chaired them. . .
Manyata was dumbfounded she felt like killing rohaan...
She was brought back to senses when she saw uday very near...
She saw him in disbelief...
Uday: can i have the pleasure of dancing with you?
Manyata was spitting venom at him. She was boiling...
Uday: kya huwa wifey (smirks)
Manyata smiles and accept his hand...
Song started...
"" Jab jab tere paas main aaya, Ik sukoon mila
Jise main tha bhoolta aaya, Wo wajood mila
Jab aaye mausam gham ke, Tujhe yaad kiya
Ho...""
Uday: wah wifey i thought you won't dance with me...
Manyata was not looking at him... Nor answering him..
Uday swayed once and then brought her back in his embrace...
Uday: wese you are looking dead drop gorgeous... Blue suits you
Manyata wasn't replying...
Uday: mohan wratt hai tumhara...
Manyata still didn't replied...
Uday smirked...
"" Jab sehme tanhapan se, Tujhe yaad kiya
Hmm..dil... Sambhal ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu
Dil yahin ruk jaa zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu""
Uday: subha to hug karke morning wishes di tumne... Abhi kya hogaya wifey... Sab ke samne to wife ki har responsibility nibhaati ho to ab kya huwa...
Manyata had enough...
Manyata: because i can't tolerate you when we are alone...
Uday: really yea i can see that... After seeing the decorations i can easily guess how much you love me...
He twirls her around...
Manyata smirks: iam glad you loved the decorations... (says sarcastically)
""Aisa kyun kar hua janu naa
Main janu naa... Ooo
Dil sambhal ja zara
Dil yahin ruk ja zara
Uday: now iam so sure you have something in your mind... What is it?? Why you came back when your families didn't wanted you to...? What are you upto...?
Manyata smirks: you are YUVRAAJ UDAYVEER SINGH find it yourself what iam upto...
Uday: woaaah... Are you challenging me?
Manyata: i wasn't but if you are taking it in that sense that let it be... Challenge...

""Jis raah pe, hai ghar tera
Aksar wahan se, haan main hoon guzra
shayad yahin dil mein raha
Tu mujh ko mil jaye, Kya pata...

Kya hai yeh silsala
Janu naa, Main janu naa
Dil sambhal ja zara
Dil yahin ruk ja zara
Uday was enjoying the feeling of being so near to her... He didn't knew why but he felt like holding her like this forever...
Uday: at morning where you lying?
Manyata: about what?? She was puzzled...
Uday: i mean you said you are 21..
Manyata: yea so... It wasn't a lie i m 21 years old...
Uday was shocked... He never knew her exact age...
Manyata noticed how colors flew from his face...
Manyata: what happened? Don't tel me you didn't knew about it... You should have asked your men before kidnapping and marrying me forcefully... She got tears in her eyes... Which didn't got unnoticed by uday...
Uday on the other hand felt extremely bad for her... He felt like a monster who destroyed this poor soul life.. From morning he was disturbed after finding her age.. He didn't knew she was so young.. This was pricking his heart that he ruined her life in order to get revenge... She was innocent...
""Kuch bhi nahi Jab darmayaan
Phir kyun hai dil, tere hi khwaab bunta
Chaha ki de, tujhko bhula
Par yeh bhi mumkin ho na sakaa...
Kya hai yeh maamla, Janu naa
Main janu naa""
Uday was looking at her while she was looking downwards ... She didn't wanted him to see her crying...
He twirled her once more...
This time he brought her extremely close to him..
A tear rolled down her eye...
Uday couldn't control himself he bend down a bit and sucked her tear...
Manyata on the other hand stopped dancing... She stood rooted on the floor...
uday kissed her eye then the other...
Manyata was feeling like killing him... She thought he was doing all this drama in order to show everyone how much he love her...
After kissing her eyes he was about to kiss her on her lips but manyata pushed him a bit which brought him back to his senses...
Light came and everyone were clapping for them... Nobody noticed that manyata pushed him because of dim lights...
he was standing dumbfounded on the floor while manyata was smiling at guests who were clapping...
Uday instantly walked away...
He reached the bar and ordered a juice for himself...
Uday was cursing himself for doing all that on the floor... He wasn't understanding why he done all that... Has he lost his mind... What happened to his self control... What was happening to him why he was going so crazy for her... Why he craves to have a single glimpse of her... Why he likes to be near her.. Why his day goes incomplete without seeing her laugh... Why his feelings towards her were changing..
Uday: ye larki mujhe pagal kardegi... Mutters
Manyata was standing near the entrance far away from the party... She was boiling in anger... She never knew he will stoop so low just to show some guests he was being intimate with her... He wanted to slap him but couldn't due to the guest... Her temper was very high...
Bhabii...
She heard someone shouting really loudly...
Bhabi...
She wasn't sure if someone was calling her but she turned around and saw a girl running towards her...
She hurriedly hugged her...
Manyata stumbled a bit... She wasn't getting what was happening...
The girl hugged her very tightly...
After hugging her for some five minutes... She left her...
Manyata: sorry i didn't recognised ya? Do i know you?
Girl: nope but i know you... Well i will introduce my self...  hi iam unnati..
Ur sister in law...  giriraj said while coming towards them...
Manyata: dad.. She bend and took his blessings..
Manyata suddenly remembered kripa told her about unnati...
Manyata: hi unnati how are you sorry for not recognising you...
Unnati: that's alright bhabi.. Can i hug you once more..
Manyata laughs sure..
Manyata was surprised to meet her... She was really sweet... Totally opposite to uday..
Someone else who was witnessing the scene stood rooted on the floor...  his whole life turned upside down infront of his eyes... He took some 10 minutes to register the scene infront of his eyes and actually understand what just happened... He was shocked would be understatement... He was shattered... Hurt... Betrayed... Guilty.. So many feelings were arising within him...
As soon as his mind started working again.. He ran away...
He was about to sit in his car... When he heard...
What happened SAALEY SAHAB didn't you liked my surprise...
Ayaan stood like a statue...
Uday came towards him...
uday was extremely angry..
Uday: what happened didn't you recognised her??? How can you forget her so easily...
Uday: if your memory is weak... I will remind you... She is unnati.. The same girl whose life you ruined brutally...
You used and throw her like a merciless creature... He said looking straight into his eyes boiling . His eyes were red due to extreme anger...
Done dona done... Lol finally done with these chapters... Seriously i am feeling like iam free from a big burden... Seriously it was really frustrating to write the maha update again... After everything erased i didn't felt like re writing it but did for you all...
Now do LIKE n comment...
LIKE to banta hai after so much hardwork...
Love you all
SARAH Smile

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuNashiavrinda01veni.vijay100Gulrukhlilymontezvkhushboovmaasoom2krittika89fatima4aSACHIKO123Manyata5Softy17sunshinehklMsAnichasharie2525cnibirFantasyangelshivanikapmpm1luciaharika04angelmimi.maikFireNIceUdayloviegawjusangelBells.E.cullenmilhanhans1998...Ruhi77...manisha98Anam Alipatakaguddiwendy25hemvbcapriyaanushruthiSunshinegirll.SNOWWHITE.-Misek-AsyaloverGem12Priya_SDcatty2000adorable_ranasweet_gargiShazziehuma12.pia.rahaArchi02--Zinay--rockingal09andy.aPrincessAshVikthejazzgalchitra_raoangeldream14...navina...Jarin04Anjalika13sirjee.maleficent.-RK_Ki_Biwi-HavviiRoze12Ashvikian_AKShanUlas-AquaMermaiden-snowdream-DevilGal-

--Zinay-- IF-Rockerz
--Zinay--
--Zinay--

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
RES...Wink
UnRes!!Tongue
yupp...i am the first one to comment through resBig smile...sarah did you read my previous comment? the one i unresed 1 day before ur next update...Big smileBig smilei know it was a long reserved! Big smile sorry for that!Cry but this time i am not that late, though i am but not thatEmbarrassed...!
What a surprise love 2 updates together...that was soo gud! it brought my all 32 teeth out! Big smile now coming to the awesome, fabulous, lovely, beautiful, outstanding, wonderful and many many more update!! it was too gooodBig smile!!

okay now coming to the discussion LOL i mean update, so Ds is equally involved in manyata's planShocked...i think she is planning something against uday...i wonder whats going on in her mindOuch she is dangerousDead...
aww poor uday manyata kicked him out of his own room...i loved the scene when he told her to say sorry at least 20 times...he feels possessive for her talking to rohan...Big smile
Uday: say sorry to me at least 20 times...
Manyata: no never n sorry for what..
Uday: sorry for messing my world.. Sorry for talking to rohaan and telling him everything... Sorry for kicking me out of my own room...
Manyata: never...
Uday: alright choice is yours i won't mind holding you so near me all night... (smirks)
Manyata was going crazy... This man was making her all senses numb except one Wink... His nearness was making her heartbeat like a drum... Blood was rushing too fast through her veins.. She was all red by now not due to anger but due to some unknown feelings... She knew if she continued standing so near him the circumstances would be horrendous...
Manyata was out of breath now...
uday on the other hand was suffering from same situation... He was totally turned on... He knew if he didn't let her go then he would definitely end up with her in his room... This girl made him act like a teen who has no control on his hormones...
Manyata had enough of it...
Manyata: ok iam ready to apologize to you...
Uday left her instantly.. He would have if she haven't said that...
Uday folded his hand: ok iam waiting...
Manyata composed her self... She adjusted her shirt and dupatta...
Manyata: i...
Uday: hmmm
Manyata: i..
Uday: you what agey barho...
Manyata: i iam ...
Uday: fast...
Manyata looked at him... Iam not sorry at all...
She showed him her tongue and ran as fast as she could leaving an amused uday behind...
Uday: Miss haan nahi to you are so naive... ( smiles)
i loved this partEmbarrassed...some where something is happening to both! love shoveLOL she hugged him in front of all!Embarrassed i loved the whole update sarah! u are a great writerClap
the dance part was so dreamy and that falling of tear and him sucking it unintentionally was so niceEmbarrassedbut then manyata thinks that he is just showing fake love in front of all!!Angry

i hate ayaan yar isko nikal kr bahar phenk doAngry...ShockedOMG unnati is back now the real story starts! so its confirmed that its ayaan who destroyed her life poor soulCry!
ab start hoga world war 3 between jaigarh and devgarh! i am in jaigarh team with ManVeer and i am sure this time manyata will support uday!Tongue
i am too eager for the next update what will happen when unnati and ayaan will come face to faceOuch bohat suspense haiConfused..please update soon sarah!
thanX for the pm Tongue

Edited by -Zina- - 21 December 2012 at 2:35am

shivanikaMsLuscious

-DEvil_Heart- IF-Sizzlerz
-DEvil_Heart-
-DEvil_Heart-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
OMG!! A surprise update Party
A tight si huggy fr dis maha updateHug*Virtual se hi kam chla lo* LOL Awesome,superb,phenomenal,mindblasting,fantabulously fantastical update sarah Clap Clap U always leave me speechless Sarah Embarrassed
Manayta uday ko jb i not at all sorry awe dat scene ws so damn cute Star
Manyata uday dance ws gr8 awe he sucked her tears Big smile
i am just awestruck by dis updateThumbs Up
Bt manyata ne phir bhi usse galat samjha Cry I feel sad fr uday Cry uday is fascinated towards manyata
kuch kuch toh horha hai Big smile (i feel lyk dancing... bt i am very bad at it)LOL
Unnati in India Shocked Raita phelne vla hai LOL Bt unnati hugging manyata ws such a adorable scene Smile
Uday being jealousROFLAnd dat too from rohanLOL Manyata hr update mai kisi na kisi ko jala deti hai LOL
SALEY SAHABROFL OMG!! uday toh pura revenge lene k mood mai hai
ye dono husband wife ne logo ko jlane ka theka le rkha hai LOL
love uh sarahHugHeart

Edited by Sanarasheedroxx - 18 December 2012 at 1:13pm

MsLuscious-DevilGal-

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
oh my godd,2updates wo bhi surprisee,dats suchh a treatt!!!!!!!!! totally loved it the waqy uday hold manyata's hand aking her to say sorry,then manyata hug!!!!!!! uday upset over manyta's age!!! the dance wass jstt lovellyy!!!!! uday aand manyta bth loosing their sense wen they cum near to each othr!!!!!!!Smile unnati ki life ayaan ne barbaad ki,now the mystery is solved why uday hatess ayaan so muchhh!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsLuscious

Go to top