Rishi and Zara: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai?

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
October 19, 2012: Rishi and Zara: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai?

I'm making a post here after a very, very, very long time...
Today's episode gave rise to a lot more thoughts than usual when it comes to HD, and I figured I might as well write them out here.

Oh my GOD, the end of the episode...

Zara's increasingly panicked cries of "Rishiji?! Rishiji!" all but killed me! I seriously can't wait for Monday to come. I was about to write "I can't wait for tomorrow" but then realized that today's Friday, LOL! So frustrating! It's strangely beautiful that Rishi has gotten injured again and this is reminding me of the New Year's hospital scenes when Rishi got hurt, because that's when I really started watching the show back in January! I don't know if Rishi is actually going to end up in the hospital (he's not wearing a bullet-proof vest is he, since he's bleeding?) but I'm loving Zara's reactions...And that's the point of it all.

I realize that I started with a reaction about the end of the episode, so I'll backtrack now.
All of Rishi's and Zara's dialogues were awesome...They have been fabulous all week, and the unique spark in Sumit-Rati's chemistry as Rishi-Indira/Zara becomes a flame when they have these playful banter-type scenes! There's something that has always been hatke about their pairing (the actor pairing and the characters' pairings) and I really enjoy seeing the way they're drawing upon little nuances from the past to connect things to the present. Recently, more than anything else, I really like how the creatives have been building up this contrast between Malik-Zara's relationship and the Rishi-Zara relationship over the past few days.

That one brief scene where Zara runs into Malik outside the bedroom door was interesting...I really wanted to write about some of the previous Malik-Zara interactions from the previous episodes, but I didn't have time. What we've seen so far is that despite being married to Malik, Zara feels uncomfortable with him...He really scared her during that confrontation they had at night, and if anything, I see this constant sense of discomfort and unease when she runs into him, like she did today. She tries to mask it with sarcasm (I love her sarcasm!) and he doesn't do anything to stop her from going wherever she's going...which is...odd. What does Zara really mean to him?

Contrast Zara's interactions with Malik and her interactions with Rishi.
Rishi has been running into her, sometimes purposely seeking her out, irritating her, and teasing her...But in their interactions I sense a playfulness and a sort of comfort that I was honestly very surprised to see. Before, with the bathroom tap incident and the mirror scene, there was a natural flow in their reactions to each other, as if it's so much easier for them to be themselves and loosen up around each other...Zara didn't think twice before slapping Rishi when he touched a nerve (he was hitting a weak spot that she had been trying to cover up, and she reacted impulsively, just like Indira used to) but she felt regret afterwards...She may feel conflicted, but obviously that's not enough to stop her from stepping forward and teasing Rishi when he provokes her.

I was so surprised when Zara took Rishi's teasing and gave it back to him..."Tu khud kyun nahi bann jaata? Sita...Ram ki..." The pointed look that she gave Rishi, along with that unexpected wink (mirroring Rishi's earlier wink!) and victorious, smug smile - all those little details were fantastic! I loved how Zara had a glint in her eye during that part. She thoroughly enjoyed that! The growing comfort between Zara and Rishi is going to complicate things even more, I think, but I find it so fascinating that the spontaneity of that comfort is just that - the most natural thing in the world.

*More comments to be added here about the last part of the episode...*

Thanks for reading!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kulbirkang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u absolutely nailed it...
i must say u have written a very nice post hats off to u...πŸ‘
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
after a very long time i completed reading up logical and interesting post πŸ‘ must say that loved the write up.

specially the way u defined each scene in ur words is the best thing to look upon.

aadk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ wow!!! a beautiful post!!! u have soo b'fully described d relationship between inshi/zashi!!!! enjoyed reading ur post!!!!πŸ˜›
-raag- thumbnail
I had given up on HD, post leap. I actually thought the CVs cant do any better..but I have been following it online..ur post is seriously giving me a rethink abt my decision...so I thank you and your efforts...cheers
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really wonderful topic, Borna! I loved the way you penned your thoughts about the episode & the characters, & actors. Really well said πŸ‘
Sumit & Rati are indeed an unique pairing as inshi/zashi & their chemistry really just sets sparks, in any type of scene. They have been rocking as inshi/zashi.
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very beautiful thread about beautiful couple..What to say about Sumit-Rati pairing..they are the golden couple, god gift for HD..We are so lucky people to have them as a pair in HD.

A VERY VERY BIG THANX TO ILA MAM FOR GIVING US THIS GOLDEN COUPLE FOR HD VIEWERS

I hope she fully utilises their talent & chemistry to the fullest to run the show in futureπŸ‘πŸΌ
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rishi save zara but there is no relation between them 
Rishi believe that zara is not indira 
Then from which relation he save zara & why zara save rishi in monday precap

PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow borna so glad to have you back in the forum πŸ€—

iused to love your posts

and how you describe rishi and zara 😳

this week has been amazing a little fast but nevertheless the new found chemistry between zara and rishi
the playful banter that they have its just amazing

i just loved the winks yesterday so spontaneous and yes zara is so much at ease with rishi than she ever was with malik

i hope this bullet thing is resolved soon
maybe some hospital scenes like before 😳
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
amazing post πŸ‘
dil ke rishton ka naam nahi hota,
par wo sabse majboot rishta hota hai 
aatma ka aatma se wahi rishta zashi ka hai 
jahaan logic nahi feeling hai πŸ˜³β€οΈ
Edited by dear10 - 11 years ago