Zara & Rishi's Affair?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sphari403

Groupbie

Sphari403

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

It has been a long time since I have posted a topic but couldn't resist about sharing my thoughts on the current situation in HD. We all know the past story and theme of HD. The creatives for a very long time had been toying with the idea of creating a third angle (affair) in the show.

First they Introduced Abhinav Shukla to pair opposite Rati Pandey during Rishi's Kidnapping, but due to the popular Demand of Sumit Vats and low TRP's, the creatives were forced to eliminate Abhinav's character.

Secondly I believe they introduced Shweta to pair opposite Sumit Vats to create the affair, but due to low TRP's again the Inshi Saga took a dramatic turn as Shweta took Indira's place to bear Indira's and Rishi's Child Indu and Zara Malik Khan was introduced as the new Indira.

Thirdly than now comes Malik Khan as Zara's husband now living in Sharma Niwas, together with Rishi and Shweta. I can't stop laughing about this, but the creatives have finally succeeded in creating their third angle (affair).

Rishi is tworling around Zara believing it to be Indira, While Zara is thinking about Rishi being married to Malik Khan. Now if this affair flourishes, it just might turn out to be that this was not an affair at all as Rishi would be having an affair with Indira his Shrimatiji.

I might add, that if the creatives do choose to take this route, It would be quite brilliant as this would be the first time in the Tellywood industry that an affair is shown between husband and wife for each other. I guess this is what Ila Bedi calls an out of the box idea.

Please do share your thoughts.

Thanks,

Sal P. Hari

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007twila-SUMITaholic-ShivuNozzie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zara & Rishi's Affair?" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.