Hitler Didi

CVs on their way to destroy Zara Character

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey i am back with my thread...

Ya i said i will stop watching HD and i kept my promise to many but cannot stop reading the written updates πŸ˜†

and what i am reading how can Zara feel something for Rishi when she is staying with her husbandπŸ˜’

I feel Zara character is totally behaving out of her character... Zara(if she is Indira also) never learn to give pain to others.. then how can Zara giving pain to Shweta by allowing Rishi to come close to her... πŸ˜­

Zara Character has started on such a high note but lost its charm with this present track... i am feeling so low to know how well her character is destroyed by CVs...

Share your thoughts 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishaath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Have faith in HD πŸ˜ŠEdited by Nishaath - 11 years ago
riyakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

Hey i am back with my thread...

Ya i said i will stop watching HD and i kept my promise to many but cannot stop reading the written updates πŸ˜†

and what i am reading how can Zara feel something for Rishi when she is staying with her husbandπŸ˜’

I feel Zara character is totally behaving out of her character... Zara(if she is Indira also) never learn to give pain to others.. then how can Zara giving pain to Shweta by allowing Rishi to come close to her... πŸ˜­

Zara Character has started on such a high note but lost its charm with this present track... i am feeling so low to know how well her character is destroyed by CVs...

Share your thoughts 

IN BOLD I AGREE
simple CVS ko abhi zara ka dil ma rishi ka liya  itna softcorner ni dikhna chaya tha or ab to TRPS ka koi problem ni ha RISHI AND ZARA LOVE STORY slow way ma la kr chltay. ZARA ko strong girl dikhana chaya maximum PHs na story line change kar li ha immediately so ZASHI love track december tak hota to digestable hota slowly slowly feelings start hoti to acha tha 

hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May be they r going to showing heart bonding between two people
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you preethi  they totally destroyed Zara  char
even though I am a Rati fan I started watch this show for the strong & different concept...after rushed love story I continued to watch show only for Rati ..but now this is the limit what ever  the reason how can they show a married woman fall for a married man..hope they end the show soon ..so that Rati can free from this rushed &  illogical show
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gopi06

agree with you preethi  they totally destroyed Zara  char
even though I am a Rati fan I started watch this show for the strong & different concept...after rushed love story I continued to watch show only for Rati ..but now this is the limit what ever  the reason how can they show a married woman fall for a married man..hope they end the show soon ..so that Rati can free from this rushed &  illogical show

yesss
100% agree with u..
Rati Di plz quit this show
barbiequeen thumbnail
Preethi ji, I dont intend to hurt u.pls forgive me if it does. But I think, u too r writing a SaRa FF 'yeh dooriyan' where there is the extramarital feeling btwn SaRa though Indira has husband n a daughter. If it is justified then why in Zara's case it is only degrading her character. She is not feeling anythng for MK but for Rishi. It is not her fault.
I know it looks odd bcs cv did so much rushing n u did a gradual feeling in ur ff. But things r same. Both r fictional too. So why to bother so much. Or u cant enjoy it bcs it is ZaShi only not MaZa orRisTa or SaRa. πŸ˜†
It is just my pov not wish to attack u.Edited by barbiequeen - 11 years ago
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: barbiequeen

Preethi ji, I dont intend to hurt u.pls forgive me if it does. But I think, u too r writing a SaRa FF 'yeh dooriyan' where there is the extramarital feeling btwn SaRa though Indira has husband n a daughter. If it is justified then why in Zara's case it is only degrading her character. She is not feeling anythng for MK but for Rishi. It is not her fault.
I know it looks odd bcs cv did so much rushing n u did a gradual feeling in ur ff. But things r same. Both r fictional too. So why to bother so much. Or u cant enjoy it bcs it is ZaShi only not MaZa or SaRa. πŸ˜†
It is just my pov not wish to attack u.

SaRa?
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i hate extramarital affairs. and use to wishi only inshi and never Zashi.
but cvs r showing Zashi so tactfully and sensibly that iam enjoying Zashi too.
prithiji pl watch HD before you comment. just do not criticize cvs only reading reports of IF member's the r nor complete.
cvs has not destroyed the Zara's character.Zara has some soft corner for rishi because is Indira and wife of rishi . but aware thart she is recognized a wife of malik she is controlling her self
1. she becomes ready to accept malik due to guilt feeling .
2. she slapped rishi for his loose behaviour'
3.she refused to take lift from rishi as malik express his liking. 
4. she lies to rishi by telling she show malik face when eyes were closed.
zara is confused with the feeling that developing for rishi .and trying to suppress them.
yes cvs has given more weightage  to love story than hitlergiri. hope in coming days they will show hitlergiri. waiting for it.
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i m hating this affair
zara is like rishi they are not respect their partner
having an affair i dont like kank type story
i m not gonna surprize if they ended in some hotel room it is 🀒🀒🀒
i m not seeing this crap too when my mom is watching this i leave the room
cvs ne phele marraige ka mazak banaya ab husband and wife ke relation ka