Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Hey i am back with my thread...

Ya i said i will stop watching HD and i kept my promise to many but cannot stop reading the written updates LOL

and what i am reading how can Zara feel something for Rishi when she is staying with her husbandDisapprove

I feel Zara character is totally behaving out of her character... Zara(if she is Indira also) never learn to give pain to others.. then how can Zara giving pain to Shweta by allowing Rishi to come close to her... Cry

Zara Character has started on such a high note but lost its charm with this present track... i am feeling so low to know how well her character is destroyed by CVs...Ouch

Share your thoughts 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeclustersofstarPassion_17gopi06--jiya--.Nabi.Faria.-SupriyaluvsMN-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CVs on their way to destroy Zara Character" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nishaath

Nishaath

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Have faith in HD Smile

Edited by Nishaath - 19 October 2012 at 1:58pm

riyakhan

Goldie

riyakhan

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Hey i am back with my thread...

Ya i said i will stop watching HD and i kept my promise to many but cannot stop reading the written updates LOL

and what i am reading how can Zara feel something for Rishi when she is staying with her husbandDisapprove

I feel Zara character is totally behaving out of her character... Zara(if she is Indira also) never learn to give pain to others.. then how can Zara giving pain to Shweta by allowing Rishi to come close to her... Cry

Zara Character has started on such a high note but lost its charm with this present track... i am feeling so low to know how well her character is destroyed by CVs...Ouch

Share your thoughts 

IN BOLD I AGREE
simple CVS ko abhi zara ka dil ma rishi ka liya  itna softcorner ni dikhna chaya tha or ab to TRPS ka koi problem ni ha RISHI AND ZARA LOVE STORY slow way ma la kr chltay. ZARA ko strong girl dikhana chaya maximum PHs na story line change kar li ha immediately so ZASHI love track december tak hota to digestable hota slowly slowly feelings start hoti to acha thaOuch 

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
May be they r going to showing heart bonding between two people

gopi06

IF-Dazzler

gopi06

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
agree with you preethi  they totally destroyed Zara  char
even though I am a Rati fan I started watch this show for the strong & different concept...after rushed love story I continued to watch show only for Rati ..but now this is the limit what ever  the reason how can they show a married woman fall for a married man..hope they end the show soon ..so that Rati can free from this rushed &  illogical show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

clustersofstarPassion_17Faria.-SupriyaluvsMN-

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gopi06

agree with you preethi  they totally destroyed Zara  char
even though I am a Rati fan I started watch this show for the strong & different concept...after rushed love story I continued to watch show only for Rati ..but now this is the limit what ever  the reason how can they show a married woman fall for a married man..hope they end the show soon ..so that Rati can free from this rushed &  illogical show

yesss
100% agree with u..
Rati Di plz quit this show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

clustersofstarPassion_17.Nabi.

barbiequeen

barbiequeen

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Preethi ji, I dont intend to hurt u.pls forgive me if it does. But I think, u too r writing a SaRa FF 'yeh dooriyan' where there is the extramarital feeling btwn SaRa though Indira has husband n a daughter. If it is justified then why in Zara's case it is only degrading her character. She is not feeling anythng for MK but for Rishi. It is not her fault.
I know it looks odd bcs cv did so much rushing n u did a gradual feeling in ur ff. But things r same. Both r fictional too. So why to bother so much. Or u cant enjoy it bcs it is ZaShi only not MaZa orRisTa or SaRa. LOL
It is just my pov not wish to attack u.

Edited by barbiequeen - 20 October 2012 at 1:04pm

nutan7

IF-Dazzler

nutan7

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbiequeen

Preethi ji, I dont intend to hurt u.pls forgive me if it does. But I think, u too r writing a SaRa FF 'yeh dooriyan' where there is the extramarital feeling btwn SaRa though Indira has husband n a daughter. If it is justified then why in Zara's case it is only degrading her character. She is not feeling anythng for MK but for Rishi. It is not her fault.
I know it looks odd bcs cv did so much rushing n u did a gradual feeling in ur ff. But things r same. Both r fictional too. So why to bother so much. Or u cant enjoy it bcs it is ZaShi only not MaZa or SaRa. LOL
It is just my pov not wish to attack u.
SaRa?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top