Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
So if Rajeev and Vihaan are brothers so one if them is her fiance because her mother in law said that her son is coming back and thn they will do the engagement.. So is it vihaan or rajeev

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Rachana,s  alliance is with Vihaan(Aarav?) the younger son which is gonna coz a lot of uproar and drama .Vihaan is not even aware of the fact that his mom has planned all this. Poor guy has no clue! 
      To add to the fiasco Rachana is in love with Rajeev the older son. How cool is that !!!!!!..   
  His mother tried the same stunt with Rajeev that is why he is in loggerheads with her and lives independently away from his controlling mom.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Actually Rachna marriage is fixed with Rajeev's younger brother Aarav. So what's bothering us is Vihaan Aarav? According to the article Nikhil Chadda will play Aarav but now he's shown as Vihaan. We have to wait to see how it unfolds.
Rhapsody thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe Vihaan is his nickname and Aarav is his real name? 
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brat2008

Rachana,s alliance is with Vihaan(Aarav?) the younger son which is gonna coz a lot of uproar and drama .Vihaan is not even aware of the fact that his mom has planned all this. Poor guy has no clue!

To add to the fiasco Rachana is in love with Rajeev the older son. How cool is that !!!!!!..
His mother tried the same stunt with Rajeev that is why he is in loggerheads with her and lives independently away from his controlling mom.

.                                                                                                                                                                                                    
I totally agree with you! Its gonna get exciting now. What's bothering me is Vihaan Aarav?
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Yes!!!!! Vihaan is Aarav .The mystery behind the 2 names is yet to unfold.
heena88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vihaan .
I thnk so
whch later takes place with rajjeev.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think the creatives just changed the name. Thats it. Or it could be that tere arethree brothers. Eiter two are blood and third adopted. Or, two are sibs and vihaan maybe a step son. Edited by LoveRosh - 11 years ago