Frequent Posters

Crazy_soul2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awww.. πŸ˜›
amazing FF** jus simply loved it 😊
huh!! poor kushi.. πŸ₯± dat innocent sole
is jus missing her dad 😭
and i wish they both ( i mean our arshi 😳 )
will meet soon πŸ˜ƒ

P.S : plzzz PM me when the next 1s out
and plzzz update soon as i would love
to read more 😊
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Nice part
So Arnav will go to London instead of Akash
continue soon
aeyshaalim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok so mamaji knows khushi or wht
Interesting
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
good one :)))

is mamajis problem related to khushi???

i like the fact that arnav feels someone needs him :)))
Roses_ZaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it

Please make it as long as possible please
Niki234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
loved it!
update soon!
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb.loved it;;
Dazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsm update cnt wait 2 c da nxt update,:-)
verisimilitude thumbnail
A pretty long update..πŸ˜‰

PART 3:
Nani was sitting on her couch when she heard HP informing her that Payal has come to meet her. Payal was the fiance of Akash Raizada. She is doing her final year MBBS in a college in Delhi, her family was settled in Mumbai. She stayed in a hostel and used to visit Raizada family every week.Payal's family and Raizada family were family friends and Nanaji always wished their friend ship should turn into a relationship. Akash and Payal liked each other from childhood and they were very happy to get married.

Payal entered with Anjali and smiled at her would be  MIL.She came to  nani and hugged her. The whole family loved her from childhood and all the more when the marriage was fixed they started considering her as their own daughter instead of bahu.

Nani: "Payal bitiya, why have your visits been less frequent now a days? 

Mami-"that's becaujhe her last semester exam is on its way sasuma..after marriage,my bahu will be here forever.." Said mamiji proudly..

Payal  smiling -"how are you feeling dadi?"
Nani- " I am fine, just getting extensions from devimayya to stay back.I don't want to rest for good before seeing all my grandson's getting married. "

Payal-"dadi,nothing will happen..its just your thinking.. you are perfectly alright."

Anjali :"Payal bhabi, don't worry Nani will be perfectly alright after you come here,only remedy for her is your marriage."

Akash entered nani's room as he got the Reuters ( HP ) news abt Payal's arrival. Soon the romeo flew to his dadi's room to see his Dr.Juliet.Payal saw him coming they shared an eyelock which was surely noticed by all the others.All of them laughed seeing the blushing couple.Anjali had an idea to play a cupid for these love birds as her chotte has not given her any chance like this.

Anjali:"Akash why dont you drop Payal bhabhi back to her hostel after sometime?"

Akash was thanking Anjali by his actions and Payal blushed. After an hour Payal & Akash left.He seized the golden opportunity to hold her hand and entangled their fingers..When they reached the car, he took a gift from inside and gave her. She opened it to see a small "Love you "card and love birds in crystal.

Payal blushed and thanked him. They got seated in the car and left for the hostel.At heart she was very happy and waiting to come to this house to be his  for ever.

-------------------------

Arnav was hell surprised when he came to know from his Mamaji that the Deal for which he had been to London was not successful . It had some issues and AR group  needed to sort it out before they could miss the deal. Dhruv was in Office on time just as ordered by his Bhai. He never missed his words.. Infact no one in the Raizada Family anytime went against Arnav's words.. Dhruv, Akash and Arnav were at the same Cabin. Dhruv and Akash made sure that his calmness was in tact before entering his cabin.

Arnav was typing an important email when  they entered.

Dhruv: "Bhai.. Is it something where I can help? I mean I dont mind going to London and get this sorted.. I heard our Client has a daughter.. And she is beautiful.. "

(He winked at Akash who gestured him to keep quiet and be serious)

Akash: " Bhai.. Next week we have an important conference in Simla.. So I dont think you can Skip it .. Daddy have just came back from London and we wont send him again.. SO the only option is me... I will go and get it sorted.. Dont worry..And in my absence Dhruv would handle my work here.. Right Dhruv..?? (He said smirking at Dhruv since he could understand this was next to impossible)"

Dhruv dropped a file which he was just flipping from his hand and looked at Akash..

Dhruv (Little disappointed): "Me??? Ohh .. Okay.. I mean me and ASR can do Wonders for sure... Unlike you and him together.. "(He laughed and then saw his Dad coming inside the Cabin)

Mamaji: "Arnav bitwa..Did you finalise who would be going to London?"

Arnav: "Yeah Mamaji.. Akash is leaving.."

Mamaji was happy.. He liked his elder Son taking the lead just like his Nephew Arnav..

Mamaji: "Good.. Anyways I had got a call from Anjali.. She told me to take you guys Home soon today.. She has something to tell us.."

Dhruv: "Something to Tell? Dont tell me she is pregnant again.. I thought so.. These days she has grown a bit plump.. "

Akash: "Dhruv.. Enough.. It can be something else too.. "

Dhruv: "Bet? "

Akash: "Bet.. How much?"

Dhruv: "A Cocktail treat in Mainland China .."

Akash: "Agreed.."

Arnav and Mamaji just kept looking at the childishness of the Brothers and then continued with their work.

It was already late evening and the 3 Raizada Brothers came home and saw the entire family waiting for them in the Living room. Arnav looked at Anjali who was looking very anxiously towards them as if she was in a hurry to tell what she had gathered everyone here for..

The 3 brothers sat on the Couch and then waited for Anjali to start...Nani and Anjali was a bit nervous on how he would react to it. But Anjali gained her strength and sat straight as if showing him that she was the elder sister of "the ASR".Shyam was surprised to see her reaction..

Anjali: "Today Nani and Maami have decided that we would be having 2 weddings together in this house.. Akash and Payal and Chotte and his partner.. .. But the weddings for sure would be together.. "

Everyone were happy except Arnav.

Arnav controlling his usual  spontaneous outburst, spoke out.

Arnav: "What The..!! Di how could you even think like this? I don't want Akash to wait for me to find my perfect Life Partner..I am not even interested to get married anytime soon. Its really waste making Payal and Akash wait for me.. So please change your decision.."

Nani: "But Chotte.. We have shortlisted one proposal . I am sure you would like her. You just need to meet the girl once.. ANd then let us know.. I am sure we are not expecting much from you.. "

Arnav: "Nani.. But.."

Nani interrupted him again..
Nani: "No CHotte.. Atleast see my age and think .. How many more years will I live? I want to see my Grandsons wedding. You cannot shatter my wishes like that.. Please.. Its our request..."

Arnav knew he couldn't just deny Nani and his family for this.. But that didn't mean he would agree to see the girl.. So he made his mind..

Arnav: "FIne.. I would meet her once I am back.. I am leaving for London in
2 days.. Once I come back.. I will think about this.."

Akash, Dhruv and Mamaji were looking at  each others faces giving a "WHAT THE " look... They came to know that in order to ignore this topic for some days, he had decided to go to UK himself and sort the matter there.. After all he looked so much frustrated by this marriage matter and he just controlled his anger towards his loving family .. He needed a break.. 

2 Days Later

Arnav boarded his flight for London. He was happy he would be getting some days alone from his family who were so eager enough these days to find a bride for him.. After 10 hours of long Journey, the flight landed in London and Arnav got down.. Since the time he stepped here, he was feeling relaxed. Though  he was far from his own Land, he still felt someone close to him is here.. As if he was now  back Home. 
He walked outside the Airport and then boarded his Hotel Car. He was not here for long.. Just a weeks work here after which he would have to leave back. He could feel some kind of liking for this new city as if he always wanted to come here,be here and live here..

----------------
Khushi's house:

Morning sunshine peep in through her window sill spreading the vibes of a new and refreshing life ahead.There hasn't been even one night she could get sleep after her father left her.She had to forcefully invite sleep with the help of a sleeping tablet. She is still sleeping on her bed under the effect of the sedative.She suddenly wakes up as if high voltage current has been passed through her body. Even the sedative proves to be less effective this time.
This shock is not relating to any fear or dejection but the dream which used to be associated with her during her happiness appears again. It startles her  belief  that dreams occur to those who lead a happy life and such a sort of grief should vanish away her dreams. Unlike the other days something was pushing her from inside to face the tribulations boldly. Yes "the dream" was a positive ray of hope but her mind analyzes the situation - its just a DREAM what can it do to my life?. Heart argues to this statement -Dream can also change life. The tug of war finally comes to an end and she makes her move to the bathroom to get ready for the office.

At office

Khushi  was very well aware abt the business they hold and all the financial details which made her easy to get things done at office.While scrutinizing a contract file she got a call from one of her father's friend who happens to be his informer in some of the business deals. She was shocked,bewildered and heartbroken when the informer gave her an information regarding their latest deal which they lost. She called Eddie to her cabin. Eddie comes in.

Khushi :"Uncle how did we lose the latest deal of the Matts?"
Eddie: "We lost the deal since our competitor quoted a less price than ours."
Khushi :"how much did u gain in your deal with the competitor?"

Eddie:"Khushi mind your words I have not cheated your father and never ever have that false impression. "
Khushi:"What do u think you are in this company? You are just a manager . I am the owner now. You are fired from your job without notice and you shall leave this place right now!"

Eddie was surprised to see the rage in her eyes. Khushi was a sort of girl who had lot of patience but the she cant tolerate cheating and telling lies. She would be the worst person to deal with when her anger is at peak. When she loves someone she loves them to the core.
Eddie was  pissed off at her decision and he had to leave. Khushi was terribly shattered as she couldn't tolerate such a cheap act from her father's friend whom he trusted so much!

She continued her work keeping in mind that her father would be there with his blessings for her support to achieve success.

to be contiued

----------------------
Writers corner :

trivedishraddha : di, woah my ASR in london!   hayee kya pics hain...maar dala ☺️

harhem: kiddo he is not yours anymore,he has no plans to meet Shraddha Kapoor..🀣🀣🀣🀣

Madhu: What next guys?.. can we give a precap title instead of a precap?πŸ˜‰

okay here it is:

PRECAP TITLE for Part 4:

"THE MUCH AWAITED ARHI MEET"!!!!!BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

We have to cut it here!πŸ˜†
Edited by harhem - 11 years ago
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW very interesting ..
both arnav a d kushi looks cute