Fan Fictions

Arhi FF - Dream Meets Reality Thread 1 (Page 55)

Post Reply New Post

Page 55 of 161

lav.0301

lav.0301

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
awsm part yar...Clap..poor khushi./...Cry...thnq so mch 4 d pm.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi FF - Dream Meets Reality Thread 1 (Page 55)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shasru26

Goldie

shasru26

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Intresting

harith25

akshiankita

IF-Dazzler

akshiankita

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
awesome update 

harith25

sushna

IF-Dazzler

sushna

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
wowww...nic...
so sad abt her dad...
thankx for pm...

harith25

crizal

IF-Dazzler

crizal

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
when will u update?

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
today night

crizal

Aparajita267

Aparajita267

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Interesting!!

harith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

PART 2

London

2 Days passed.. Khushi Gupta was sitting in her father's room all alone seeing his picture from the album.. She still couldn't believe her father was no more.. She could feel his presence in the room, in the house and in her heart but she couldn't see him.. She couldn't see him before her eyes.. Her tears didnt stop to wet her cheeks and chin.. Her eyes were swelled up crying from past 2 days but she couldn't help.She had lost the only person she was so close to. She had no one with her to share her sorrow.. She had no one with her to calm her down and make her understand that she still had a life to live ahead. She had to fulfill her fathers dream .. She had to do everything that her father wanted her to do .. She leaned her head on the edge of her fathers bed and closed her eyes.

Same Day in Delhi - AR Office

Aman: "ASR.. Mamaji has still not returned from London. I guess he didnt complete his work there."

Arnav (Fliping the pages of his file): "But I dont understand Aman.. What is so important to him there? I mean we already got the project and he should have come back home 2 days back. But nope.. I dont understand what work is holding him there.. I hope everything is fine.."

Akash Raizada cousin brother of Arnav, came inside and then opened his laptop..

Akash: "Bhai.. This is the new presentation that I made.. Please have a look.."

Arnav noded and then started reading.. Akash and Aman smiled at each other and then they both looked back at Arnav..

Akash: "Bhai.. So what have you thought of yesterdays Proposal which Di told you about?"

Arnav: "Akash.. We are at Office.. So just lets discuss work here.. Alright?"

Akash: "Sorry Bhai.. But then you dont discuss these matters even at home.. SO I thought may be I should ask you here.. "

Arnav: "Akash.. YOu know what my decision is.. I am not willing to get married now.. I mean Its not that I am denying to get married anytime in near future, but not now.. I need some time.. Some time to understand what kind of life partner I need in my life.. Just by seeing someone's picture wont make me know what that girl is , what she thinks, what she wants from me and my family, nothing.. So I need some time Akash.. I guess you have got your answer now.. "

Akash: "Totally agree Bhai.. Take your time. I am with you.."

Arnav smiled.. He knew whatever happened , Akash and Dhruv are always with him.. 

But he hardly knew all these words he told Akash would fall deep into a cliff. His mind still brooding over the same thought as who is in need of him now.

---------------------

Raizada Mansion :

The family except Arnav, Akash  gathered  in the evening with Anjali's insistence on discussion of her mission project "Bride search for her chotte".

Shyam to Anjali -" Rani Saheba its good we are discussing this topic without saale sahib I cant even imagine the aftermaths of his explosion on hearing abt his di's mission.Why cant we think of giving him some more time as he wish?"

Anjali: "No Shyam its tough to make him convince I know, but its high time he should think of getting settled in life. Even though the time he asks for is reasonable I am scared if he changes his viewpoint later and concludes not to marry"

Anjali & Shyam smiles at each other and they share a cute moment between them.

Anjali and Shyam

Nani who is enjoying her evening tea looks at the adorable couple and blushes as if she had a drastic rewind of her memories on her  black & white romance with Nanaji. Mami and Dhruv are contemplating on their  research on how a packet of Lays chips can be munched within a minute.

Anjali: "nani, now that all are here and its convenient,I wanted to show this bride's  pic.".

Mami-"arey,this looks like Seeta Kapoor, Sarita's daughter na?"

Dhruv who was sitting opposite to his mother jumped like a frog and rushed near his mom.

Dhruv-"mom,its not Seeta, its Shraddha Kapoor.Dont mix up with the names."

Nani-"Dhruv beta,how do u no her??"

Dhruv gave a weird look as if he was "Jerry" looking at an angry & irritated  "Tom" for stealing his cheese.

Dhruv-"urmm I make a complete investigation on the bride as prospective groom is my "Not so interested in marriage" brother ...since he  is not interested, so I should also have look, right di?? Dadi actually she's quite hot,my types u know.."

Nani - "Dhruv, marriage is not like the toy to play with when elder one doesnt like he giving to younger one. I want my chotte to get married first before Akash and yourself. I am praying to God to extend my survival validity  till I see all my grandson's marriages."

Anjali-"nani plz, don't talk like this..plz nani,I wont like if u talk like this next time"

Dhruv-"di is right dadi,plz don't mention such statements again..nothing will happen to u, atleast not before u see my son flirting like me in his teens ,okay?"

He winks at his di.

Anajali, Shyam, nani and Dhruv broke into a laughter. Amidst the happiness and cheer  Nani's face gives a 1000V  close up advertisement smile seeing her son Manohar Raizada,  a man in his mid 50s entering the hall. He was returning from London after one week. He is warmly welcomed by all the members including Nani's better half Lakshmi the goat!  "Mamaji" as Arnav and Anjali calls him loves his niece and nephew more than his own sons Akash and Dhruv which  often heats up as topic of  debate with mamiji though  she is not far behind him in showing her love towards them.

Mamaji: "oh what a surprise all are present in one place .Bitwas aren't back from office  yet?"

Mamiji with a frowning face :"hello Hi bye bye It looks as if u have  forgotten that u have a beautiful wife and 2 sons here in delhi..I sushpect you have a separate family in London as the visits are frequent now a days.."

Mamaji:"Manu dont talk like that.I promise on you that  you are my only wife and I dont have any other family anywhere in the world?How can I cheat  my lovely family?"

SHyam: "Mamaji u know how mamiji was lost in thoughts after you left?She even forgot her beauty parlour appointment today".
All started laughing.

Nani: "what happened bitwa? You seem to be a little tensed abt something. "

Mamaji: "Nothing amma there was a small issue in London project,I can solve it after all I have the world's best "problem solving" nephew who will do anything for me."

Naniji and others retire to their rooms for resting..

----------------------------

Next day London

Khushi enters her father's office.She had to fulfill her father's dream.He wished to see her ruling his company effectively after her studies.Fate didnt give him a chance as he died without showing anyone how proud he feels for his daughter taking over his company. All the employees wished her good morning but she doesnt acknowledge them,she gets reminiscence of all the moments her father had spent with her in the office. The cabin where he used to deal with his clients in a very pleasing nature, the cafeteria where he shared lunch with his lovely daughter at times, the conference room where he was excited to watch her first presentation to his clients. Her success on the presentation was visible on the  happiness which reflected on his face which knew no bounds. SHe walks past all these memory lanes to her father' s cabin and calls up her father's best friend, his manager Mr.Edward.

Eddie as everyone calls him comes in and consoles her. But she is determined not to show any of her sorrows to him.She asks him to get all the files and carry on with the work as she would be working from today.

to be continued

---------

Writers corner:

Harhem: "Hey guys are we missing anything here"?Ermm
trivedishraddha: "di dont confuse me and confuse yourself. Nothing is missing."LOL
Madhu - "Hey dont u think Missing the missed ones is really a thrill?"Wink
Harhem -Confused NO...  I found out! I missed adding ASR pic  dammit  Ouch

Ok. No more jokes.we three are gonna give you a small precap!!!!!Tongue
------------------------

PRECAP FOR PART 3:

Dhruv (Little disappointed): "Me??? Ohh .. Okay.. I mean me and ASR can do Wonders for sure... Unlike you and him together.. (He laughed and then saw his Dad coming inside the Cabin)"

Mamaji: "Arnav bitwa..Did you finalise who would be going to London?"

Arnav: "Yeah Mamaji.. Akash is leaving.."
---------------------
CUT IT!Wink

Edited by harhem - 27 October 2012 at 10:25am

The following 368 member(s) liked the above post:

kavi2377sun_smimishimmgtdrithuparnahoneyboney1ipkndFanchilliesanonymous1906furjadjanisyam3rattannamdhari0sonalashishvanesha230saAmaRiumprieyajaasz_25Sukhinsuganya91sunshineswirlruchinkamalinimreena1146divyyasreetomchi94princessep13shalini12noushiriraniushakaris2395vijayreddy1021sarunshwe2JohlKrethkumarsrossidAngeleyez09mdm2013irshadacutiedyutiscorpio47CrazyArshiFanPriyaUkarhimadzmetaphor4moloosmeet.mech.sameekshaiansomerArshinmenaj84cute_arshiBentleydanisharamasawmhina_1234CharuRuchimrignblueivybrinnyxyzw231KushiArnavsukritaa12et_tu_achuArmelajojo2802trendyfriendssweatmangoextremeliciousSwatiakaSonakinidhu18butterfly06joa123diyachillRujul13KeenaraMSgayatrisskaug25SindhuBvaleyrieabjeyaAnu179os112801kritz11TheSunShineshilpi28marchashwathiprabhatasaj111samsung04hari93ramya1PrincessDkhusipraGunMarnavroxsaad2604aarrnnaavvvtanHarman_RRSfriteLIONHEARTnupsiiipancksimransmilydiyawaqaskitten80rajalekshmiarshi10arshikiddy-kavyaNeeltarastar12swabiethaaniyaluckyarnavbhutopRoses_ZaYahasheyvrinda725ranukamakshigataNiki234narmathabiju21shaileshjnMidnightReaderpinku_khushiSdeaPriyaJoshi678NidhiNevarshi_sonaArshimaluipkkndalvasSan.ArshiPadduBarunHolicnapkdivyaasrsinghmoon8387nissoShwetadatta750Dimz13kshubhangidivya_divsAarohi...radhviangelgirl_a-FrozenRain-lovespelltachyonarnavbarunswati-89Roshkolovemusicimran78anarshiannababraxosshane1niania13ambili123DEE2803rainyday3000akshadssidraAR-kashvarsh8saavan_loverhiuytlmsweetnoniAbdulloveIPKKNDmadhusquareswat.gSweta...tinsel_akirautthra1208dimple288jessjazzamandaclarkeshasru26AshakalyaniSusita825chemistry9rrd29spicyraysaeyshaalimkhusiarnavakurmapupantrossySharaapoojasidd123zemeeraanjusr06dproveraks555-ASR_Mampz.ashishjaoremomai14barunloveGoldenEyesganaluvsarshiArshi1195Shweta1691megh.arhilittoosrk2127MDTharunSarangnunmularchnahardik123sadianabilankii543yeshyeshnajesoviarjuhi5farha623izzy0502-Misek-GodsEyecoalfaxKareena1994vqwertyrumuTANVI_SEXYvinaya123..SSNAIR..aycma98amaypranaysmanHeerbeautyhappybrarsupriya.arshilakshyaNktseshatreemoonlight2630Ovi_Tannividu87dazzlerabiputhMaaneet4eveITS_LEENAekiholomelihoneyanjaleAasmaalikaur94TwilightStar_JPkinjalcp87arnavkhushi22swatim318jen_xshagun05daljeetvrindaguptaRuki.FApoorvarani..Aashi..crizalKurupdeep5128gangsu--Sarunholic--arshy4everbhadraprasadsushnakushigowdaFleur_de_Lisranjanatripathimubina_m19moumita03saakhi01jothijoe18aaytpreethi.saseedashubhi15adhu11nadiafarjanabluemoon255Chandni..Humayrashalini_arshaarshistarshivi.10rocksavni_barun-Farwa_Ibrahim-nirmal1992aquagalsruthickSkiranshree10GAURI29deeswarnaSrilathalollabalsimransobtisspoorthysana11sanja_herefffan123B.S.I_Love_Yousnoopy84peepliNi1234caskercherry227sayli_sarunmeniranjana00MISTIEayshaomarRB81-HoneyBoo-roops82nehakapoor7rfak-fanshonagudiarupzloveuushankitvcdebby_11sam88barunslakkuchahaat.rashikadazzling_gloryrubyskphillips_2909-Sanj-samia19sikhni_archa2810frenzyychandana.safsuudeepika45kritashPrasaiAmti4utwisted_beenzYellow.zafiangeldream14laksh65pinky89Suchi.RsummaiyasayedASR6262rkapoor1382jeb1tvshowfanshalini_skrithikasflowers4uEthereal-Path-afsha-mandy15drunkiiebabeAkorshiKaSh-Maneet-FantinselLaxshaLOVEArshiSobtiFanShreekutsseeta_naipsayaazukideewaniRami92rulamaMamiaRehmanshalinii173.ProudBarunian.pup03Daru_Dewaanivandana.sagarIsleOfCaprimishti_17dumasPhoenixRising

Post Reply New Post

Go to top