Sur Kshetra

Biases/Cheating - All Discussions Here (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

bsattaur

Groupbie

bsattaur

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Asha says Wah Wah alot of time to Pakistani singers but then watch Runa and Abida gives 0 and she in turn gives 0.  She is the worst judge to be judging singing contest.  First of all, she only knows how to sing wild songs,  what does she know about sulfi and ghazal singing or sad songs.  I would say Lata would be better off being a judge. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komal110

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Biases/Cheating - All Discussions Here (Page 5)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsattaur

Calm down Preeti, you will get an Ulcer,  WAY TO GO  teejay12  you hit the nail on the head.    Pakistani singers are one of a kind.  The Indians feels threatened by them.  SARA  for example.  No one could touch her singing.  Judge Runa can't even sing, how can she judge a show with pure talent.  Pakistani Janbaaz,  PAKISTAN, ZINDABAD.   PREETI NATURAL TALENT COMES FROM NATURAL SINGING.  LOL

Dude or chick whatever you are ...no need to worry about me however you  should get yourself checked out as you do plenty of trolling on this forum and  most likely your ulcers are about to burst any day due to unnecessary Zindabad...lol.  Wink  World knows where your country stands so no need to shout in attempt to deny truthWink

Edited by preetie - 13 December 2012 at 5:41pm

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
how boring

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
The winner was already decided even though Diljaan/Yash deserved to win they gave the trophy to Nabeel! Atif brags about versatility but he should of taken a look at his own singers who only sing love songs...

Sofiiii

Groupbie

Sofiiii

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsattaur

Calm down Preeti, you will get an Ulcer,  WAY TO GO  teejay12  you hit the nail on the head.    Pakistani singers are one of a kind.  The Indians feels threatened by them.  SARA  for example.  No one could touch her singing.  Judge Runa can't even sing, how can she judge a show with pure talent.  Pakistani Janbaaz,  PAKISTAN, ZINDABAD.   PREETI NATURAL TALENT COMES FROM NATURAL SINGING.  LOL

If they are so talented.. what are they doing in India? India gives them "MONEY, POPULARITY, PLATFORM" which Pakistan can never give them.. In Pakistan they can have a band few albums and only PAKI fan following.. they come to bollywood.. sing a song, get popular and then Pakis start seeing them high as they make it OUT OF PAK too.. and then these people keep coming to India for work.. So JO COUNTRY AAPKO ROTI DETI HAI.. USKI RESPECT KERNA SEEKHO..  We all can see that thirst in all the paki contestants.. to sing in India.. they look up to us for a good career cz they know back home no one can give them an opportunity AS BIG AS Indian industry

Edited by Sofiiii - 30 December 2012 at 6:52am

Sofiiii

Groupbie

Sofiiii

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

The winner was already decided even though Diljaan/Yash deserved to win they gave the trophy to Nabeel! Atif brags about versatility but he should of taken a look at his own singers who only sing love songs...

In Sur Kshetra.. Nabeel was the best singer no doubt.. But Atif Aslam himself is not versatile I am sorry.. Atif's high pitch songs are so out of sur.. his voice starts trembling on high notes. He is a soft singer and CAN NOT SING more than 2-3 styles. He is a nice singer.. Diljaan was good singer too.. but I feel Nabeel is slightly better than him. 

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged

^I agree with the Atif part in the finale he sang pehle nazar mein piano version and i was like what the hell isko kisne mentor banaya hai aur uppar se he doesn't even respect his elders >.<

Sofiiii

Groupbie

Sofiiii

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

^I agree with the Atif part in the finale he sang pehle nazar mein piano version and i was like what the hell isko kisne mentor banaya hai aur uppar se he doesn't even respect his elders >.<

There are many of his songs where he gets off the sur on high notes.. and its very unpleasant to hear... iss se achha to apna Himesh gaa leta hai naak se he sahi LOLZZZLOL.. In fact Nabeel is a MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER singer than Atif Aslam himself..

Edited by Sofiiii - 30 December 2012 at 6:59am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.