Sur Kshetra

Biases/Cheating - All Discussions Here (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
hmm mayb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Biases/Cheating - All Discussions Here (Page 3)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zaina5

Groupbie

zaina5

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
ghulam ali sab never gives 0 to a pakistani cntestant even every one else gives the 0 ,then how come he gave diljaan o. secondly for how long atif can save his poor singing boys by using the mulazim and sara ithink it is unfair.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preetieApril2007ShivuNozzie

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Its better not to pay attention to this. Gulam Ali is out to lunch and has no clue what is happening around him so not his fault. May be confidence issue.

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

Its better not to pay attention to this. Gulam Ali is out to lunch and has no clue what is happening around him so not his fault. May be confidence issue.

Gulam Ali somehow gets confidence to give Indian singers 0. Today also he said that Pakistani singer was off tune but still gave 10, while Runa and Asha gave him 0..but at the same time gave 0 to Indian singer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaina5

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Gulam Ali somehow gets confidence to give Indian singers 0. Today also he said that Pakistani singer was off tune but still gave 10, while Runa and Asha gave him 0..but at the same time gave 0 to Indian singer.

I know. I think he gave Buddha 0 along with Runaji and Ashaji. 

He also gave 0 to diljaan yesterday along with Runaji and Ashaji.

He did give one pakistani singer 0 today along with R & A

He also gave Aman 0 when A & R gave 10.

He is bit of a downer. I havent seen any good judge from Pakistan. They are all the same.

Runaji & Ashaji are doing good job so far.

April2007

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by April2007

I know. I think he gave Buddha 0 along with Runaji and Ashaji. 

He also gave 0 to diljaan yesterday along with Runaji and Ashaji.

He did give one pakistani singer 0 today along with R & A

He also gave Aman 0 when A & R gave 10.

He is bit of a downer. I havent seen any good judge from Pakistan. They are all the same.

Runaji & Ashaji are doing good job so far.

Pakistani judges are totally biased..they don't rise above and judge singers for their talent..how can they live with themselves..it just show lack of character...this lack of character is taking Pakistan down.

Gulam Ali gave a very stupid excuse for giving Aman 0..I think he made sure that India doesn't win..

I have lost all respect for him..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaina5preetie

zaina5

Groupbie

zaina5

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
same did the abidaji  once to make sure inian dont win.

preetie

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
King of bias and queen of drama, Atif Maharaj has successfully corrupted Abida first and then Gulam daadu. Congratulations are in order

Abida maiya toh achanak gaayab ho gayi, Gulam bhai tum kab jayoge??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preetieBrashCandy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.