Sur Kshetra

Biases/Cheating - All Discussions Here (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

ambo_123

ambo_123

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
i do agree the show is bias...but they are not trying to make pakistan win...non...now if you compare aman and nadeems performance...nadeem did not deserve a 0 coz atleast we understood what he was sayning...with aman all i cud here is screeming...he absalutli killd that sweety song...very disappointed with the marks for nadeem...he deservd more than a 0...

an with regards to abida ji and gulam ali ji they also gave nadeem 0 so i doubt there trying to make pakistan win

Edited by ambo_123 - 03 November 2012 at 5:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AraJehankomal110

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Biases/Cheating - All Discussions Here (Page 2)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by preetie

I noticed that too. They were trying to make pakistan win. It is just pathetic.

Gulam Ali gave some pathetic reason..he did not like the singing..why didn't he sing and tell him where Diljaan went wrong...Runa the neutral judge said she totally loved the performance, he was the best...

Abida knows she is being totally biased therefore didn't utter a word. These people are not fit to be judges..they clearly are biased or fearful that if they don't take sides their own life will be jeopardy.  Indians are totally stupid in letting them sing in India.

We seem to be routing for Aman at Pakistani terms...they can attack when  they want and call for Aman when they want..

You should read Atif's immature blog, just like him...don't like him, his personality or singing..keep him out of India..

Anything great can not be expected from him. He is immature even on TV when he is trying to break Indian contestants confidence however it is not working.

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
plz dont raise ur bp guys

teejay12

teejay12

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Angry
in this programme we can clearly see the hatred potrayed by Runaa laila the baengali judge and Asha Bhosle.

Ladies be fair when you give marks.  do not look at the contestant as a Pakistani or Indian be fair.

I'm sure that there must be another Jury above you two.  I hope they are looking at your unfair behaviour.  Captain Atif  is patient.  Hats off to him he is bearing the bad behaviour portrayed by both of you.

This is clearly indicated in the programme that was on today 4th of November and also that which was televised on 3rd of November.

Ladies and Gentleman. we are watching the programme but this is clearly visible on the TV.  I'm sure you can re-play these programmes and see.  Runa laila, looking at the others to give Pakistani participants Zero.  shem on you lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you profession if you cannot be fair.

Some of the remarks by Runa Laila :
1.  Mazah  nahi yaya aaj ki episode mein.  You judge the contest on his presentation of the day and do not compare it to his past or last weeks presentation.
2.  The programmes was not properly done.  marks should have started from 10 and if a contestent was off from their sur then the number of times he was off from the sur those marks should have been deducted accordingly.
3.  Asha Bhosle is unfari and Runa laila is unfair.  they should be removed from judging this episode.
4.  Ladies and some men are jeolous that pakistani jan baz took the first two seats. so they started to give Pakistani contested loo marks such that an Indian can be made to sit on the seat.
5.  Bring judges who are neutral.

we are watching ladies... be fair,

Captain Atif... i'm not a Pakistani I do however support you.

The hatred which Hemesh has portrayed in thei programme, i'm shocked.

beast of Luck
TJ

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AraJehankomal110ayaanuMahinKanaadCheesy-Chants

anaad

anaad

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teejay12

Angry
in this programme we can clearly see the hatred potrayed by Runaa laila the baengali judge and Asha Bhosle.

Ladies be fair when you give marks.  do not look at the contestant as a Pakistani or Indian be fair.

I'm sure that there must be another Jury above you two.  I hope they are looking at your unfair behaviour.  Captain Atif  is patient.  Hats off to him he is bearing the bad behaviour portrayed by both of you.

This is clearly indicated in the programme that was on today 4th of November and also that which was televised on 3rd of November.

Ladies and Gentleman. we are watching the programme but this is clearly visible on the TV.  I'm sure you can re-play these programmes and see.  Runa laila, looking at the others to give Pakistani participants Zero.  shem on you lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you profession if you cannot be fair.

1.  Mazah  nahi yaya aaj ki episode mein.  You judge the contest on his presentation of the day and do not compare it to his past or last weeks presentation.
2.  The programmes was not properly done.  marks should have started from 10 and if a contestent was off from their sur then the number of times he was off from the sur those marks should have been deducted accordingly.
3.  Asha Bhosle is unfari and Runa laila is unfair.  they should be removed from judging this episode.
4.  Ladies and some men are jeolous that pakistani jan baz took the first two seats. so they started to give Pakistani contested loo marks such that an Indian can be made to sit on the seat.

beast of Luck
TJ

Don't think Himessh showing hatred, he just looks a litle bit cranky at times...maybe he is like ...what was i thinking when i joined this showLOL...

Comming to the judges... hatred is a big word to use when you are talking about people you have never met...and i don't think jalousy is at play here...but thats just my opnion...but i agree judges should be natural.

And i am also not very big fan of the grading

Edited by anaad - 10 November 2012 at 6:31am

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teejay12

Angry

beast of Luck
TJ

LOLLOLLOLLOL why do you pakistanis create fake IDs and support your own country. It is nothing genius about it as it is quite common on utube LOLLOLLOL

Atif is arrogant, rude, full of anger - only pakistani will support crap like this.

What are you BTW??? there is one dude who is clearly pakistani and presents as baharini. Which mask have you decided to wear it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
preetie
u spend more time hating atif then supporting ur clan ..

is that so ..

lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKCheesy-Chants

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by V.I.P

preetie
u spend more time hating atif then supporting ur clan ..

is that so ..

lol
there is hardly any atif hating going on. LOLLOL u must be living under a rockLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.