Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
in this programme we can clearly see the hatred potrayed by Runaa laila the baengali judge and Asha Bhosle.
Ladies be fair when you give marks. do not look at the contestant as a Pakistani or Indian be fair.
I'm sure that there must be another Jury above you two. I hope they are looking at your unfair behaviour. Captain Atif is patient. Hats off to him he is bearing the bad behaviour portrayed by both of you.
This is clearly indicated in the programme that was on today 4th of November and also that which was televised on 3rd of November.
Ladies and Gentleman. we are watching the programme but this is clearly visible on the TV. I'm sure you can re-play these programmes and see. Runa laila, looking at the others to give Pakistani participants Zero. shem on you lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you profession if you cannot be fair.
Some of the remarks by Runa Laila :
1. Mazah nahi yaya aaj ki episode mein. You judge the contest on his presentation of the day and do not compare it to his past or last weeks presentation.
2. The programmes was not properly done. marks should have started from 10 and if a contestent was off from their sur then the number of times he was off from the sur those marks should have been deducted accordingly.
3. Asha Bhosle is unfari and Runa laila is unfair. they should be removed from judging this episode.
4. Ladies and some men are jeolous that pakistani jan baz took the first two seats. so they started to give Pakistani contested loo marks such that an Indian can be made to sit on the seat.
5. Bring judges who are neutral.
we are watching ladies... be fair,
Captain Atif... i'm not a Pakistani I do however support you.
The hatred which Hemesh has portrayed in thei programme, i'm shocked.
beast of Luck