Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teejay12 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😑
in this programme we can clearly see the hatred potrayed by Runaa laila the baengali judge and Asha Bhosle.

Ladies be fair when you give marks.  do not look at the contestant as a Pakistani or Indian be fair.

I'm sure that there must be another Jury above you two.  I hope they are looking at your unfair behaviour.  Captain Atif  is patient.  Hats off to him he is bearing the bad behaviour portrayed by both of you.

This is clearly indicated in the programme that was on today 4th of November and also that which was televised on 3rd of November.

Ladies and Gentleman. we are watching the programme but this is clearly visible on the TV.  I'm sure you can re-play these programmes and see.  Runa laila, looking at the others to give Pakistani participants Zero.  shem on you lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you profession if you cannot be fair.

Some of the remarks by Runa Laila :
1.  Mazah  nahi yaya aaj ki episode mein.  You judge the contest on his presentation of the day and do not compare it to his past or last weeks presentation.
2.  The programmes was not properly done.  marks should have started from 10 and if a contestent was off from their sur then the number of times he was off from the sur those marks should have been deducted accordingly.
3.  Asha Bhosle is unfari and Runa laila is unfair.  they should be removed from judging this episode.
4.  Ladies and some men are jeolous that pakistani jan baz took the first two seats. so they started to give Pakistani contested loo marks such that an Indian can be made to sit on the seat.
5.  Bring judges who are neutral.

we are watching ladies... be fair,

Captain Atif... i'm not a Pakistani I do however support you.

The hatred which Hemesh has portrayed in thei programme, i'm shocked.

beast of Luck
TJ
anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: teejay12

😑

in this programme we can clearly see the hatred potrayed by Runaa laila the baengali judge and Asha Bhosle.

Ladies be fair when you give marks.  do not look at the contestant as a Pakistani or Indian be fair.

I'm sure that there must be another Jury above you two.  I hope they are looking at your unfair behaviour.  Captain Atif  is patient.  Hats off to him he is bearing the bad behaviour portrayed by both of you.

This is clearly indicated in the programme that was on today 4th of November and also that which was televised on 3rd of November.

Ladies and Gentleman. we are watching the programme but this is clearly visible on the TV.  I'm sure you can re-play these programmes and see.  Runa laila, looking at the others to give Pakistani participants Zero.  shem on you lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you profession if you cannot be fair.

1.  Mazah  nahi yaya aaj ki episode mein.  You judge the contest on his presentation of the day and do not compare it to his past or last weeks presentation.
2.  The programmes was not properly done.  marks should have started from 10 and if a contestent was off from their sur then the number of times he was off from the sur those marks should have been deducted accordingly.
3.  Asha Bhosle is unfari and Runa laila is unfair.  they should be removed from judging this episode.
4.  Ladies and some men are jeolous that pakistani jan baz took the first two seats. so they started to give Pakistani contested loo marks such that an Indian can be made to sit on the seat.

beast of Luck
TJ

Don't think Himessh showing hatred, he just looks a litle bit cranky at times...maybe he is like ...what was i thinking when i joined this showπŸ˜†...

Comming to the judges... hatred is a big word to use when you are talking about people you have never met...and i don't think jalousy is at play here...but thats just my opnion...but i agree judges should be natural.

And i am also not very big fan of the grading
Edited by anaad - 11 years ago
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: teejay12

😑

beast of Luck
TJ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† why do you pakistanis create fake IDs and support your own country. It is nothing genius about it as it is quite common on utube πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Atif is arrogant, rude, full of anger - only pakistani will support crap like this.

What are you BTW??? there is one dude who is clearly pakistani and presents as baharini. Which mask have you decided to wear it.

preetie
u spend more time hating atif then supporting ur clan ..

is that so ..

lol
preetie thumbnail
Originally posted by: V.I.P

preetie

u spend more time hating atif then supporting ur clan ..

is that so ..

lol

there is hardly any atif hating going on. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u must be living under a rockπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
zaina5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ghulam ali sab never gives 0 to a pakistani cntestant even every one else gives the 0 ,then how come he gave diljaan o. secondly for how long atif can save his poor singing boys by using the mulazim and sara ithink it is unfair.
preetie thumbnail
Its better not to pay attention to this. Gulam Ali is out to lunch and has no clue what is happening around him so not his fault. May be confidence issue.
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetie

Its better not to pay attention to this. Gulam Ali is out to lunch and has no clue what is happening around him so not his fault. May be confidence issue.

Gulam Ali somehow gets confidence to give Indian singers 0. Today also he said that Pakistani singer was off tune but still gave 10, while Runa and Asha gave him 0..but at the same time gave 0 to Indian singer.
preetie thumbnail
Originally posted by: April2007

Gulam Ali somehow gets confidence to give Indian singers 0. Today also he said that Pakistani singer was off tune but still gave 10, while Runa and Asha gave him 0..but at the same time gave 0 to Indian singer.

I know. I think he gave Buddha 0 along with Runaji and Ashaji. 

He also gave 0 to diljaan yesterday along with Runaji and Ashaji.

He did give one pakistani singer 0 today along with R & A

He also gave Aman 0 when A & R gave 10.

He is bit of a downer. I havent seen any good judge from Pakistan. They are all the same.

Runaji & Ashaji are doing good job so far.
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetie

I know. I think he gave Buddha 0 along with Runaji and Ashaji. 

He also gave 0 to diljaan yesterday along with Runaji and Ashaji.

He did give one pakistani singer 0 today along with R & A

He also gave Aman 0 when A & R gave 10.

He is bit of a downer. I havent seen any good judge from Pakistan. They are all the same.

Runaji & Ashaji are doing good job so far.

Pakistani judges are totally biased..they don't rise above and judge singers for their talent..how can they live with themselves..it just show lack of character...this lack of character is taking Pakistan down.

Gulam Ali gave a very stupid excuse for giving Aman 0..I think he made sure that India doesn't win..

I have lost all respect for him..