Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Hi SK-ians,

Lately, there have been many topics on the forum regarding judges and the jury being bias. Therefore, I am opening this thread to further discuss this on going issue. All topics opened discussing the same will be locked without a note.

Please ensure that all rules are followed.
Limit your opinions to show - we are here to discuss the SHOW not any country in particular. You may not agree with each others opinions. This gives you no right to bash the other each other and will certainly not be tolerated.

This thread will be closely monitored and those who have violated the rules will be contacted.

Thanks for your co-operation,
GK

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKbraveusmananaadcocojatti92DeviatedTesoro.-Alina-Mehek25Anondo.RNiki_coolsnowflake.Tony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Biases/Cheating - All Discussions Here" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kkksr

kkksr

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
No wonder your forum is dead! Whoever comes to this forum to post something will now run away. You moderators are just out of control! You have hardly few posts  to manage and you are more interested in showing your power! Just pathetic!!  Why cant people open any topic they want including bias? Who are you to decide what goes where?  Anyway I am out of this stupid forum! Good Luck finding people to post something (anything) on this forum! 

Edited by kkksr - 20 October 2012 at 4:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

April2007

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkksr

No wonder your forum is dead! Whoever comes to this forum to post something will now run away. You moderators are just out of control! You have hardly few posts  to manage and you are more interested in showing your power! Just pathetic!!  Why cant people open any topic they want including bias? Who are you to decide what goes where?  Anyway I am out of this stupid forum! Good Luck finding people to post something (anything) on this forum! 

Hey there,

The forum was flooded with judges and jury being bias type topics. To keep the discussion under one topic, this sticky was made. I don't understand how the moderators are showing their power just by opening ONE sticky to keep the forum clean?

Nonetheless, it's your choice if you want to leave this forum - but there are other discussions topics that can be opened show related that are not linked to biases.

Have a good day,
GK

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKcocojatti92frozen.devilPriya_990Mehek25-Alina-Anondo.RlonelyshadowNeloufer.Samraat_92mainepyarkiya

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkksr

Edited by V.I.P - 27 October 2012 at 9:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKanaadcocojatti92-Alina-

anaad

anaad

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Nice pictureROFL

sometimes one picture can say it allLOL

-Alina-

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Diljaan should have gotten 50  points..Abidaji and gulam  Ali both Pakistani judges gave zero to the best performance of the evening. I sense complete bias..

I am not a great Diljaan's fan but today he was outstanding..It is funny to see Atif trying desperately to influence the jury against India, and then he writes those abusive blogs insulting Indian jury and singers...very very manipulative behavior..full of hate...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amritavakilBrashCandy

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I noticed that too. They were trying to make pakistan win. It is just pathetic.

April2007

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

I noticed that too. They were trying to make pakistan win. It is just pathetic.

Gulam Ali gave some pathetic reason..he did not like the singing..why didn't he sing and tell him where Diljaan went wrong...Runa the neutral judge said she totally loved the performance, he was the best...

Abida knows she is being totally biased therefore didn't utter a word. These people are not fit to be judges..they clearly are biased or fearful that if they don't take sides their own life will be jeopardy.  Indians are totally stupid in letting them sing in India.

We seem to be routing for Aman at Pakistani terms...they can attack when  they want and call for Aman when they want..

You should read Atif's immature blog, just like him...don't like him, his personality or singing..keep him out of India..

Edited by April2007 - 03 November 2012 at 4:43pm

amritavakil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.