Posted: 11 years ago
Uploaded with ImageShack.us" border="">
MochaQueen thumbnail
The story better not be dragged! :@
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
not watching it regularly...but its a good drama..i Love Ahson Khan<33 Edited by Rabz_14 - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yep, Ahsan is great <3
MochaQueen thumbnail
Yeah tbh I only started watching because of the cast :P
starstruckk thumbnail
I started watching this drama a while back..but couldn't follow it..just caught up with the remaining episodes yesterday and OMGGG..I love it. 

That Maya girl pisses me off so badly..so does Merab...and especially his aapa. ðŸ˜†

The story is entertaining..and Saba looks gorgeous in every episode. Everyone's doing well..I like it. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Saba and ahsan look really good together! <3 Even though im hating his character!
starstruckk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Saba and ahsan look really good together! <3 Even though im hating his character!

yeah I feel the same.

Ahsan & Saba look really nice together. They've done a lot of dramas as a pair too.

did you watch this week's episode? 

I don't understand how Meerab doesn't understand what Maya's trying to do. I mean why would anyone go out of their way to do so much for someone who's not even related to them. No one marries off your niece, pays for all their wedding expenses, gives you a car, an apartment, eats dinner/lunch with you 24/7 etc etc just out of kindness. He's so blind it's so annoying. 

MochaQueen thumbnail
No i havent watched this weeks yet, but from what I see Meerab is just taking his wife for granted now! He enjoys the attention from the other woman, itna kuch muft mein jo mil raha hai usko😡