Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

cherry_ik

cherry_ik

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I want to ask why Sallu did not say anything much about her loud behaviour to two different ppl this week and that too when she clearly was at fault.

He harassed Kashif so much last week and he became mute and thus eliminated too.

But this Komolika got spared...I find it very biased, kya sab log including Sallu darte hain isse? This is not done..I was hoping that Sallu will at least will make her realise her fault.

And on the top of that, they CHOSE this Vodofone caller to boost her spirits ...highly biased COLORS!

Edited by cherry_ik - 19 October 2012 at 10:37am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

nitu00sedzidaDesi_boyzdeep153134glcdnatzzzafreen13Blossom10zingaruRaima36prattssarah75wadhwaniki--khush--.Rupali.nya_ansaripiyualka-shabz-Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why was Urvashi spared ?" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-shabz-

IF-Rockerz

-shabz-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
because colors have already inscribed her name on the trophyLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidatanya12zeefan 1Blossom10MashiatMimosacherry_ik--khush--vibhusharma78cl0wnLadyDabanggfire_gun

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
she komolika thats how

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidaBlossom10--khush--Sunshine797.Senorita.

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzida--khush--

Misbah12

Goldie

Misbah12

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Same thing I also noticed , why did he spare her!! Sallu should have said atleast something that would make her realize her mistake!!!!
And one more thing I thought is that Sallu might have thought that whatever he would say wouldnt affect her , so why to waste time !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidacherry_ik--khush--

cherry_ik

cherry_ik

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

I bet if that behavior would have come from anyone from that other group, he/she would have got proper dose by Sallu...

Edited by cherry_ik - 19 October 2012 at 10:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzida

cherry_ik

cherry_ik

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Misbah12

Same thing I also noticed , why did he spare her!! Sallu should have said atleast something that would make her realize her mistake!!!!
And one more thing I thought is that Sallu might have thought that whatever he would say wouldnt affect her , so why to waste time !!!!

If not Sallu, they could have done this through the Vodofone caller but look what happened...it was in contrast.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzida

--khush--

Goldie

--khush--

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
i think sallu is scared of komolikaa LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidasarah75cherry_iksarasingh86

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.