Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki
Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

India-Forums

Why so mltak is winding up

Devikagarg Newbie
Devikagarg
Devikagarg

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I love this and will always this was such a wonderful ! Wondful ! Show I just hate Hindustan ke hunarbaz because of them today this such a nice show is ending life ok has gone mad they are ending this such a lovely show ! I wish this show to never end ! Whatever it was a hit  and one of my favourite favourite show !i hope it could never end I love all the team of mltak and there hardwork I thank them that they made such a goood show one wish that this show should never end now cannot be fulfilled I love u shraddha arya , sudeep sahir for their excellent acting and performing bye bye my most favourite show main Lakshmi tere aangan ki 

Devika garg

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliNG162Hamlet53

NG162 Groupbie
NG162
NG162

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
those r exact my words!!!Smile i also wish this show never ended!!! i loved arsh!!!! wish good luck to sudeep, shraddha n d whole of mltak team!!!Thumbs Up good bye d best show ever n my fav couple arsh!!!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
yes it was a good clean show, no dirty kitchen politics had twists but were never hideous.and yes the lead actors played their roles very well.  will remember the show with fondness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index