Devon ke Dev Mahadev

DKDM WU - 19/10/2012 - Page 2

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay, I actually couldn't watch the week's events when they happened, so I saw recorded versions of them all today.  And what a waste.

First of all, the explanation of how Taki's vyuha was broken.  Taki had made a generic request - that it should not be broken by anyone - implying any general or his army.  In other words, it didn't matter whether the person leading the charge was 1 person or 6 - it was simply impenetrable.  For them to show that just b'cos Karkikeya had been split into 6 kids, therefore he alone was capable of penetrating the vyuha, made no sense.  They could have avoided a Brahma boon in the first place, and just stuck to the original story, which would still have been revealing, since not much is known about the battle itself, beyond Kartikeya slaying Taki.

After that, say after 1 episode, they should have just started the Mahishashur track, so that they could have shown that this whole Navratri week, and culminated it on the 24th, instead of doing it so haphazardly.  There was no reason for any of the filler episodes - be it Indra being an @$$🤬 towards Kartikeya, the latter choosing to return to the Kritikas, Taki's 4th son assaulting him (the precap that they'll show on Monday), the fictional Meenakshi devotee, Mahadev's bow for Rama (too early here, since that bow was used by Mahadev in destroying the Tripur cities) or any of that.  They could have started w/ this falling out b/w Indra & Kartikeya, then Mahishashur being introduced and getting his boons, so that next week, on ashthami & navami, they could have shown Ma Durga being invoked once again, the devas giving her all their weapons & she going off to fight Mahishashur, killing him on Navami itself, and then doing her return on Dashami.

This serial really has too much of fluff, and doesn't have the concept of time management, aside from not having the concept of following the original stories.  It's fine for them to blend certain aspects of certain stories w/ certain others, but this one I don't see making any sense whatsoever.

So if Taki's 4th son will get killed, what next - will Vajrang now dethrone Indra, or ally w/ Mahishashur, or get killed himself by either Mahadev or Kartikeya?  Only silver lining - Kartikeya gets to kill one more person other than Taki - compensates somewhat for the lack of Simhamukha & Surapadman.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
JUST HOPE PARVATI DOES'NT BREAK THE RECORD OF GIVING SHRAPS🤔...  BUT INDRA DESERVES IT.. I WOULD NT REALLY MIND IF SHE GIVES ANY SHRAP COZ THEY HAVE ALREADY RUINED PARVATI IN THE SHOW.. ðŸ˜’
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sia for nice update
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: Dimple_

JUST HOPE PARVATI DOES'NT BREAK THE RECORD OF GIVING SHRAPS🤔...  BUT INDRA DESERVES IT.. I WOULD NT REALLY MIND IF SHE GIVES ANY SHRAP COZ THEY HAVE ALREADY RUINED PARVATI IN THE SHOW.. ðŸ˜’

Refrain from using all caps in your post it's considered shouting on net.
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks all for liking and commenting on the WU

Regards
Sia