Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sugni007

sugni007

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
After watching Oct 18th episode, I am wondering, with what right Sugni is blaming Adi?

She was the one who went for sardakahi and all drama started and poor Adi got dragged in all these mess.
Today she is saying- i'll fight my own battle... so why didn't you fight when you found out about Rewa etc? 
How can gulabiya today yell at Adi? what right she has? Adi did whatever he could? is he mother-daughter's slave to do correct Sugni's mistake? 

Disgusting

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoycbindia2009Saviosaraffmuktha_cuteseemasrPutijaChalhovSandy66shunu6lidvinJulieDVinnie79ForeverSHINeekomal07ronshaanKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kare koi Bhare koi- Disgusting" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
dnt u knw this gulabiya thinks whole world and people in world are there only 2 help her.shameless Censored feel like killing her.how dare she 2 slap him.
dusre thakuron ke samne mou toh kul tha nahi par jab baat vikram aur adi ki toh apne aap ko jhansi ki rani samaj thi hain
tab kaha gayi iski himat aur haq jab JT ka son aur friends vuski beti ko vuske samne gang rape kar rahe the.tab kya kar payi vun thakuron ke samne bheek mang rahi thi aur ulta sugni ko hin data,thapad mara vuska mou chup karvaya panchayt meinbhi.
par baat jab tvs ki ya phir adi ki ayi toh apne aap ko thees mar khan samajti hain kyunki vuse pata hain tvs vuse kuch nahi karega ab naya nishana bana aditya

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySaviosaraffsugni007seemasrlidvinJulieDForeverSHINeekomal07ronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I agree. Sugni brought all that upon herself. Sugni decided on her own to get her Sardakai done, she was never in any danger that she needed Adi to save her.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysugni007seemasrlidvinshunu6komal07Hillyloveronshaan

nariy

Groupbie

nariy

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Vickram is so disgustingAngryDead He's like a dog in heat!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rimitimi2000

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
i cant even call adi a dog as dogs are loyal and
 other thing i dnt want 2 insult dogs by stooping them to as low as adi

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySaviosaraffsugni007seemasrlidvinForeverSHINeevenkomal07Hillyloveronshaan

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Sugni is a bit** ready to show her ***** to whom mama G Bi*** tells.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutesugni007lidvinForeverSHINeeHillyloveronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Adi is worst then Dog HE IS snake and cat

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyForeverSHINeevenHillylove

rimitimi2000

IF-Dazzler

rimitimi2000

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
I also So sad..for..ADI... SHAKUNI...MAMA ke Liya..MARA gaya... POOR ADI...Shakuni mamane hi to Fake Nautanki karke bulaya tha..Adi ko Barbaad karne ke Liye...TVS...is Just Like Shakunu mama ...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.