Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

SGFF:Lights,Camera,Action(Part 11 updated) (Page 54)

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Originally posted by akshayR

LOL Yeah..nice to talk to u di...

Warning (with me) : Bohot solid pakata hun...and apni daily episode analysis/posts se logon ko free sleeping pills bhi deta hun...toh BEWARE!!! Although samajh nahi aaya aaj tak..inn sabko voh posts acche bhi kaise lag jaate hain...LOLLOL

di dont listen to him...yeh hamesha aisa hi kehtha rehtha hein..likein bhai humare iss forum ki analysis expret hein and love ke mamle mein tho inhone phd hi kar rakhi hein...aur bhavnah hamre forum ki yash chopra hein..!!! LOL

Samajh aaya beta ???..Emoticons/bandars hit the..andar ka content nahi...Wink

And about bhavnah..well she might be coming to our forum after this week...when arnav leaves..maine usko bola..ki aa jaa hamare forum mein permanently..coz she is planning to leave the show...shayad yash chopra (female version) ke aate hi..yuvreen ki life bhi thodi sudhar jaye Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Monika_S Goldie
Monika_S
Monika_S

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Warning (with me) : Bohot solid pakata hun...and apni daily episode analysis/posts se logon ko free sleeping pills bhi deta hun...toh BEWARE!!! Although samajh nahi aaya aaj tak..inn sabko voh posts acche bhi kaise lag jaate hain...LOLLOL

di dont listen to him...yeh hamesha aisa hi kehtha rehtha hein..likein bhai humare iss forum ki analysis expret hein and love ke mamle mein tho inhone phd hi kar rakhi hein...aur bhavnah hamre forum ki yash chopra hein..!!! LOL

And about bhavnah..well she might be coming to our forum after this week...when arnav leaves..maine usko bola..ki aa jaa hamare forum mein permanently..coz she is planning to leave the show...shayad yash chopra (female version) ke aate hi..yuvreen ki life bhi thodi sudhar jaye Smile

ohho...not just the bandars/...but the content too...
See, I don't like to praise all the time..ok?? zyada nautanki na karwao...huh!!! Tongue

Btw...yes Bhavnah's FFs are really romantic ...she's good with that!!!

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monika_S

ohho...not just the bandars/...but the content too...
See, I don't like to praise all the time..ok?? zyada nautanki na karwao...huh!!! Tongue

Btw...yes Bhavnah's FFs are really romantic ...she's good with that!!!

ab bas..yahi toh karwana tha..indirectly tareef karwaani thi.LOLLOL WinkWink ab toh aur faltu likha karunga..once i get a bit free

waise u know many a times main khud soya hun apne hi lambe wale posts padhke Big smile..and yeah..bhavnah toh is superb!!! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika_SManish_Shetty

Aditi_4ver IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Manish_Shetty

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Nice update manish..but pata nahi yaar..i am finding it a bit tough to connect with the new characters (apne show mein nahi hai na isliye!!!..LOL.) but overall toh i love your writing.Clap.shayad thoda adapt karne mein mujhe time lagega..coz main confuse ho jata hun when i see a lot of characters in a muvi too..LOL

Aditi_4ver

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha4ever

Hey mani!!! Long time!!! Sry I'm late, tests aa rahe hai na :"(

Thanks for the awesome update and the pm Big smile

hey hi..!! and tats completely alright dear i can understand..!!! even without having exams i am not able to give much time to this forum all thanx to the assignments...and ya thanx a lot ..and good to know tat u liked it..!!!Big smile Big smile

Aditi_4ver

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Nice update manish..but pata nahi yaar..i am finding it a bit tough to connect with the new characters (apne show mein nahi hai na isliye!!!..LOL.) but overall toh i love your writing.Clap.shayad thoda adapt karne mein mujhe time lagega..coz main confuse ho jata hun when i see a lot of characters in a muvi too..LOL

hehehe...thanx bro and abt characters haan wo tho mein bhi jantha hoon ki mere ff mein characters toda family story wala feel de rahe hein unlike the shw..and and its okay take as much time u want to adapt...Tongue LOL
Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Promo For Part 7: Pehlli Shuruath
Hey Hi Guys..!!
First of all I am sorry as I had not updated in the last week...and I am sure most of you all know the reason for that..for those of you who do not know..Let me tell it is becoz I was really busy with my College work...!! I am sorry..!!
I am back with the Promo for the next part..!!! Any I have written a long update...it is about 8 pages in Microsoft Word...this may compensate for me not updating the previous week...!!! Hope you enjoy this Promo...and also the update that will be posted by today evening..!!

Important Note: Guys this is regarding my other FF: You are my Destiny..!! I know I haven't updated that the previous week..and I am not sure how many of you all know that the original writer of the FF- chaichil is back...and also we have decided to continue it together..!!! So please guys...check that out...there is already a update put...up That is part 4..!!! I am sorry as I could not send u all the PM on that..!!! Hope you guys will enjoy our team writing..and also the next part in that FF too will be put up very soon..!!
If you guys have liked the Promo and are excited for the next update..!! Please hit the like button and also leave ur feedback...and comment..!!! Wink

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 30 November 2012 at 9:11pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmalyaangelmimi16tani18Savi_SMonika_SKaNcHaN_06Aditi_4versujairohitgal.angel.Tanya.

Go to top