Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

SGFF:Lights,Camera,Action(Part 11 updated) (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 86

..Ankita..

IF-Rockerz

..Ankita..

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SGFF:Lights,Camera,Action(Part 11 updated) (Page 28)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ankita..

Clap

hey ankita thanx a lot..!!! looks like u r new to this forum?? and also new to reading this ff too..thanx a lot for reading this..!!!Big smile and welcome to the Guggal land or Yuvreen Land..!!

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ankita..

Clap
ya ankita...have lots of frends n fun...yahan bahot mazedar aur friendly ppl hain...I'm sure u'll lyk it

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
[ Do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]

One New Character

Hey Guys..!!
I am bringing up a New Character in this FF. You all know him very well in the show...and seems to be missing in the show for some time now.
No it is not Mannu...Yes It is Aneesh...
He will for sure play a very important role in the FF...I will love to give a very short write up for him:

Aneesh Nayar: (Shuhaib Embichi)
Well he will be a very interesting character for you guys to discover. In better words he will be a Mystery...He will be connected to both Suvreen and Yuvraj..but it would be tough for u judge if he has a positive or a negative role to play. For now he is 24 years old. He is RC's Assistant...Lets discover him later as the FF moves ahead..!!!
So for now Mystery would be one word to describe him. Wink

Shuhaib Embichi
Important: Read it, you may be confused as to if Aneesh is RC's Assistant then Wat is Yuvi going to be? Well There is a samll change..Yuvi will be seen as a manager he would not have a very professional relationship with RC...and it would be rather friendly or personal...Why? Well, that question will be answered in the next part. 
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 02 November 2012 at 1:43am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

angelmimi16KTEPhaya20Anam Alividya.Gsujairohitbhavnahgal.angelSahasYuvreeniankaveriw2008

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Promo For Part 4: Filmy Duniya Mein Entry
Hey Guys...!!!
I am back with the Promo for the next part. Before I display the promo let me tell u one thing that this part is going to be a bit lengthy...now I dont know if u consider a treat or a burden to read LOL..I had to keep it lengthy becoz i did not want to deprive u guys with Yuvreen and tats why I had to add on a flashback with both of them together...One more thing, I did introduce Aneesh to you all..but then please note that only his reference will be made in the next part and he wont be completely disclosed...Here goes the Promo:

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 02 November 2012 at 2:01am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

angelmimi16KTEPmaria_rox14haya20vidya.Gprincessaaliyasujairohitbhavnahgal.angelkaveriw2008

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
hello mr...see I dunno abt others but I love lengthy update n so do I love to write n read dem...so Thumbs Up...dis is frm me

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
so sahas...it is going to be a treat for u then...Wink

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
de do treat...actually no one ghas given me a treat till now except bhavnah...so agar man hai toh de do

Manish_Shetty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top