Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

SGFF:Lights,Camera,Action(Part 11 updated) (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 86

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvushivin1

awsum update and posting me thank u thank u...!!!!when will yuvi come.???

thanx a lot..!!! and ya yuvi will come soon...and also i ll update soon once i finish with writing the next part...!!! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SGFF:Lights,Camera,Action(Part 11 updated) (Page 13)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
so sorry bhaiya for late rply actually yesterday my net wasnt wrking n thanx alot for updating it especially on my reqst thanx alot
now cmng on update...it was amzng well written u r a nice story writer...luvd it...a big round of applause only n only for u Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .YaJuShI.

so sorry bhaiya for late rply actually yesterday my net wasnt wrking n thanx alot for updating it especially on my reqst thanx alot
now cmng on update...it was amzng well written u r a nice story writer...luvd it...a big round of applause only n only for u Clap

thanx yashu...and its okay tat u replied late..!!! Big smile and ya yashu I am ready with a new character sketch..!!! I ll upload it soon..!! Wink

.YaJuShI.

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged

[ Do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]

Introduction Of Some New Characters

Mrs Rajjo Singh (Himani Shivpuri):

She is Yuvraj's (Male Protagonist) Mother. Widow of a legendary business man and daughter of a legendary actor. A very comical woman, with a good sense of humor. A typical Indian Mother 'but not a typical Saas. She loves her family and is a great fan of Indian Cinema. She is modern in her approach as well as her dressing. In fact she leaves behind her bahu while she dresses. She wants her son Yuvraj to some way or the other get into the film land. She sees her daughter in law as her own daughter and loves her more than her sons.

Mr. Hemanth Singh (Mohnish Bahl):

He is Yuraj's elder brother. He is fatherly member of the family. Usually, reserved but very sweet natured. Loves his family and is always very much connected with them. He is the one running his father's business after his death and views yuvraj as his own son. Yuvraj in return respects him a lot.

Mrs. Rohini Singh (Aakanksha Singh):

She is Hemanth's wife and Yuvraj's Sister in law. She is a women of the house kind of character. She likes to serve the family in all ways. She too belongs to a wealthy family and her parents died in a air crash which made her sister and her orphans. She shares a very friendly rapport with Yuvraj'and Yuvraj too treats her like his close friend and never hides anything from her.

Amanpreet Sehgal/ Annie (Vartika Chauhan):

She is Rohini's sister. After her parents death she stays with the Singh Family. She is very close to all and especially to Yuvraj. Yuvraj treats her like a younger sister and respects her a lot. She aspires to be an actor and later on is also seen to become a very good friend of Suvreen.

Guggal-Singh Family Connections

Singh's had stayed in Kattgodham and were also neighbors for the Guggals. But when Yuvraj and Suvreen were very small the Singh Family moved to Delhi. Since then they have been in good touch but the youngsters have never met each other. Suvreen has just heard about the Singh Family and never seen them. Same is the case with Yuvraj and Annie. However, Hemant and Rohini have had a glimpse of mumma and puppa guggal during their wedding, which suvreen and baby could not attend due to their exams. Suvreen and Yuvraj were very close friends when they were small. Yuvraj meant everything for suvreen and also shared a very friendly relation.

So now it is time to wait and watch what twists these new characters bring in the life of SUVREEN GUGGAL-An Aspiring Actress.

[ Do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 29 October 2012 at 12:26am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

angelmimi16mysticmaniafaith_hopeAnam Alisujairohitvidya.G--Sarunholic--shahzgal.angel.YaJuShI.

luvushivin1

Goldie

luvushivin1

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
omg man manish hats off to u man ur really an good writter man...it was really awsum man not gud...but gggrrreeeatt one...!!!!

Manish_Shetty

luvushivin1

Goldie

luvushivin1

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

awsum update and posting me thank u thank u...!!!!when will yuvi come.???

thanx a lot..!!! and ya yuvi will come soon...and also i ll update soon once i finish with writing the next part...!!! Big smile
Tongue

vidya.G

Goldie

vidya.G

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
interesting characters...Thumbs Up
eagerly waiting for ur writing on next part Mani :)
as always...I LOVE UR WRITING HeartWink

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged

omg man manish hats off to u man ur really an good writter man...it was really awsum man not gud...but gggrrreeeatt one...!!!!

thanx a lot...Big smile and ya if u dont mind can i know ur name?? Smile Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top