Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

will be posting the prologue today..in the evening...it is ready..!!!! 😊

really waiting for it mani...requesting evening to come soonπŸ˜† 
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
[ Do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]

Hey hi Readers!!!
I am back with  the prologue as promised...now i dont knw wat to call it..may be a coincidence but then this post also will mark my achievement of successfully completing 600 posts..!!!πŸ€—

Ok now coming to the prologue...it is not up to that mark and also is a little short too...I am sorry if tat upsets u guys, but then this is how it is planned.. Okay since I got a request for Dialogues in English too..I am changing it a bit...I ll be putting up the Translated version of English In Blue and Hindi in Red. People who want to read in Hindi do continue with Red and ignore the Blue...while the people who want to read in English please follow the Blue and ignore red...Well I would suggest people who can understand Hindi Continue reading in Hindi..tat is the Red...😊

Prologue

People running around, shouting, yelling, screaming, no matter what'all seems so fake yet natural, all seem to be highly posh yet down to earth'a beautiful stage all dark..with just one spot-light'a stair case all white descending down, from the heavens'all the rush and hurry is put to a halt with just one call from a man with a hat'his face not clear'SILENCE..he says..and his voice echoes from all sides

"LIGHTS"'the entire place lit up'"CAMERA"'click and flick of the camera breaking the silence'"ACTION"'descends down the stairs a beautiful young angel wearing a white long gown'as she descends down an eternal voice from the background is heard'" Sare tension ko door karne, sare ghamon ko apne andar samane'kushiyon ki aanchal le darthi mein uttar aa rahi hein pari-SUVI"

"To relive all from the tensions, to swallow all the hurt and pain in her, spreading happiness and joy to the earth...descending down is an angle-SUVI"

Wait..the name of the character was not Suvi..it was supposed to be Shagun..but why is the director not asking to cut it?? Wonders the beautiful, elegant yet innocent, angel like dressed actress..

SUVI..SUVI'SUVI..but why is there a change in the tone?? It was male and suddenly we hear Mumma shouting'

With a shiver she wakes up'Yes SUVREEN GUGGAL,"Arey yeh kya gannuji aaj phir se wahi sapna??...you know na tat mom and dad will never agree for me being an actress..nahi suvi don't say like this..aaj mein puppa se iss bare mein baath zaroor karungi.."

"Arey wat is this gannuji, today again the same dream??...you know na tat mom and dad will never agree for me being an actress...no suvi dont say like this...today I for sure will talk to Puppa about this..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kya suvi baath kar payegi apne puppa se? Kya Uske puppa maan jeynge?? Kya mod legi suvi ki zindagi?? Janane ke liye sirf ekh hein word'Intezar ya Wait'.

Will Suvi be able to talk to her Puppa? Will her Puppa agree for this?? What twist will Suvi's Like take?? To know stay tuned...!!"

Let me know if u guys like it or not...plz do not forget to like and also comment on it...as it is the only way i can knw ur opinions abt this FF...plz...should i continue or no??..Let me knw...and also feel free to criticize it...tat will help me to develop myself...πŸ˜‰..

and ya the golden rule...for PMs on update add me as ur buddy..!!!

[ Do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 11 years ago
vidya.G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
like it!love it!...β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
i cant help myself from imagining it...
aye haye...suvi look so beautiful...in my imagination of course
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya.G

like it!love it!...β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

i cant help myself from imagining it...