SGFF:Lights,Camera,Action(Part 11 updated)

Posted: 11 years ago

[ Do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]

SG FF: Lights, Camera, Action

By-Manish B Shetty

Introduction:

This is my very first FF, on any show. Sorry if this FF is not effective in entertaining you guys. Please do comment and also like. Seeing your response to this I will decide on weather to continue with the FF or not. I know this concept is a little different from the actual shw..so plz feel free to bash it'.all your suggestions are welcome.

Character Sketch:

Suvreen Guggal (Smriti Kalra):

An ambitious girl from a small town - Katgodham. Age 18, completed her 12th and also found to be a topper in her place. Her parents want her to be a Management graduate from a reputed institution in Mumbai, while her dream is to be an actress.

Yuvraj Singh (Shivin Narang):

A B.Com graduate from delhi. Aged 22. Now residing in Mumbai, and also employed in an acting school as a personal assistant to one of the top most film director who teaches in the acting school.

Rehan Charles/ R.C. (Mohit Malik):

One of the leading director and also a teacher in acting school. Aged 27. Yuvraj is his best buddy and also is his personal assistant.

The rest of the characters will be introduced as the story moves ahead. Please note that this FF is not connected to the actual shw being aired on TV. It is my own creation but then I will try my level best to do justice to the characters and also will try to portray them as they are in the shw.

Index:

1. Promo for Prologue

2. Prologue

3. Promo for Part 1

4. Part 1: Baath Karon ya Nahi? 

5. Promo for Part 2

6. Part 2: Yeh Dosti Sab Ghum Bhula De

7. Introduction of Some New Characters

8. Promo For Part 3

9. Part 3: Sapane mein Yuvraj

10. Written Analysis by Sahas

11. One new Character and a Small Note

12. Promo for Part 4

13. Part 4: Filmy Duniya Mein Entry

14. Important Note

15. Promo for Part 5

16. Part 5: Kya Dono Ki MU Clear Ho Rahi Hein?

17. Promo for Part 6

18. Part 6: Realization Struck Her

19. Promo for Part 7

20. Part 7: Pehlli Shuruath

21. Important Note: An Apology

22. Part 8: Nasdeekiyan Ya Fir Dooriyaan

23. Part 9: Chor Guss Aaya

24. Part 10: From Dark Cold Night to Bright Fresh Morning

25. Article for Part 11 (Gallery)

26. Part 11: Aakhir Mil Hi Gaye

[ Do not copy /paste or reproduce the materials or
ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from author of this FF-Manish B Shetty]

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 10 years ago
πŸ˜›WOW..The character sketch and concept is very interestingπŸ‘I'm  super excited for ur FF..So plz update first chapter soon.All the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ I just know ur FF will be a super hit.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Hiez manish..sorry was busy the whole day πŸ€’...and will be busy the whole weekend actually due to college fest and workshops πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ€’ so cudn't comment..so u have started it with the character sketch...nice idea!! Well i started with a story base in part 1...and u with this..gud work ladke!!! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shahz

πŸ˜›WOW..The character sketch and concept is very interestingπŸ‘I'm  super excited for ur FF..So plz update first chapter soon.All the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ I just know ur FF will be a super hit.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

thanx a lot shahz...and ya i dont knw if it will be a superhit..πŸ˜†..but then will try my level best..and ya ll try to update this sunday..!!!😊
Originally posted by luvushivin1

wow please continue...!!

ya will continue and will try to update this sunday...😊
Originally posted by akshayR

Hiez manish..sorry was busy the whole day πŸ€’...and will be busy the whole weekend actually due to college fest and workshops πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ€’ so cudn't comment..so u have started it with the character sketch...nice idea!! Well i started with a story base in part 1...and u with this..gud work ladke!!! πŸ˜‰

sorry kehne ki zaroorth nahi hein...becoz i put this post just nw at 8:30..and ya koi baath nahi..i ll make sure tat i send u a PM once i update..and also ll try to update this sunday..

😊
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

sorry kehne ki zaroorth nahi hein...becoz i put this post just nw at 8:30..and ya koi baath nahi..i ll make sure tat i send u a PM once i update..and also ll try to update this sunday..

😊
Sure..send me PM when u update πŸ˜Š
hey mani...very intrstng start...just go on... πŸ‘πŸΌ
waiting for ur start
good luck! with the writing!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
looking forward reading it😊Edited by haya20 - 11 years ago