Kkusum

ekta's stupid mind works check this!!

dish_fish1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys, Ekta Kapoor made a lot of mistakes after forwarding KKusum 18 years. Aryaman and Sakshi get married after Mahi gets pregnent so Kshitij and Nakul are supposed to be younger than Kali. Then how did Kali get engaged to Nakul if he was younger than her and how are they in the same year of college.

what do u thin???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollygal thumbnail
well everythins wrong in the serial....its all messed up lol but i jus thought bout the nakul n kali thing noww.......ur rite    hehe stupid ekta
bollygal thumbnail

yer i thoguht that at first too but den i dunno it dont make sense some how

Huntress thumbnail

Maybe they're just a couple of months younger than Kali? Or maybe they were smart enough to skip some grades?

Ekta doesn't really think things through, does she?

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

tht funny, ekta doesn't have a brain๐Ÿ˜†, no wonder she didn't pass grade 10!!!!

she screwed up all her serials after a 18 yr leap or 20, all there ages are messed up...ekta is so

if kshitij is ajay malias son, then kumud married her chachu

Yusra thumbnail

wat is ajay malia 's realtion with abhey ?

why kumud's chahu??

Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yusra

wat is ajay malia 's realtion with abhey ?

why kumud's chahu??

ajay malia is Sarla's brother......he raped sakshi...so if she became pregrent her son would be Kumud's chachu....does it make sense??๐Ÿค”...i don't know...this Ekta is confused and she's making us confuse...
dreamerrrrr thumbnail

hang on......y is every1 assuming dat saakshi became pregnant witha jay malia's baby???...............just because she was raped doesnt necessarily mean dat she became pregnant???? or did i miss something and she did become pregnant???๐Ÿ˜•

anam2004 thumbnail
lool... Ekta is confused! ..she thinks we won't kno abt the blunders!!