Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Aditi_4ver

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Jerryberrychahat4u-Nimmi-pia.rahajane_krittzz...OmnipotenceZaxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NOT FAIR!!!!!!" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jerryberry

IF-Dazzler

Jerryberry

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Evn m v mch irritatd wid dis.. 1st f ol kabir nd sia r nw coming 2gethr nd on top f dat dis.. dis is hts.. cvs ko goli marne ka mann kar raha hai.. nd dr is v less chances wid d rasia ending.. coz himansh is v busy wid hs shooting.. nd congrats in advance on my behalf 2 bcum a groupbie.. 21 posts tho bahut jaldi ho jayenge..Wink

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
what they put rasia bg tune ShockedShockedShocked
how can they cv/s think of using it for other than rasia and that too in the same show.
i heard that their bg tune was used in some other show but in the same show but not for the actual couple that it was meant to be. this is so not doneCryCry

rasia ki ending already ho chuki hai. i have no hopes now that raghav is coming back. but of course would love to see some miracle happen Wink
ya i wish they show the rasia scene that himansh had shot and which was later scrapped.

Of course we are not going to stop. we are still coming see. for us siragians hhl is already over and still we come here to refresh the isra memories. we refresh them through the ff's. and recently there are many ff's on sira.Embarrassed
we still come here and meet friends at abiansh heaven.Smile

ya soon make 21 posts. u can come over to the sira/abiansh heaven too, we can hv loads of fun there. Smile
don't worry we also do nonsense chattar pattar TongueLOL

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SamaaNoor

IF-Rockerz

SamaaNoor

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Wht?To hell with hhl.;-(

chahat4u

IF-Rockerz

chahat4u

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Yes u r  right. It seems PH does not care at all for what the audience, or at least majority audience wants. They could have at least made n used some other tune for Sia n Kabir. As it is, for me its a torture to watch Sia n KAbir together as a couple. As frnds it was fine...but... Cry My heart is just Broken Heart  but we can't do anything, except just hope n wait till the show ends. I don't watch it anymore, n read nly WU. For me HHL meant Rasia, or atleast Sia alone, or their memories, moments together.

N yes, we will continue coming to HHL forum afterwards too. I just wish y didn;t I come earlier when Rasia wr together. Cry

All of us refersh their memories, their love n chemistry through our talks, n so many FFs. This forum n FFs r the only lights now; as chances of Raghav coming back r very-2 dim. For me real HHL has ended already.

n Congo in advance for ur new status. Big smile Smile

Edited by chahat4u - 19 October 2012 at 9:43am

jane_krittzz...

IF-Rockerz

jane_krittzz...

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
No words left... Because whatever i'll say for CVs it wud turn up to be the least... 

All i can do is remember my SiRa Day Dreaming

and let dat new entry GTH... Wink

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
wat bg tune on kabir and sia!!!!!!!!! u know wat i am really amazed,everytime i thnk dat 4lions cant go beynd dis bt they alwayss crossesss soo mny limitsss and dis is seriosuly the limit,agar tune dena hota to koi aur tune de dete!!!!!!! dat tune is only for rasia how can they use it on sme1 else!!!!!!!!!!! AngryAngryAngry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top