Phir Subah Hogi

Metromasti- Adi realises his mistake/saves Sugni

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A high voltage drama will unfold in the lives of Adi & Sugni.

Sugni is diheartened when Adi refuses to marry her.

Sugni & Gulabia decide to move ahead in life & to never trust Thakurs

Upcoming episode will see Vikram chasing Sugni & Gulabia who are trying to run away from the village.

To hide from Vikram Sugni will join women's group who are doing some morcha but cops will do lathi charge.

Meanwhile Adi will realise his mistake of breaking Sugni's trust and will save her from the cops.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊Thanks Arti. Sugni shouldn't be disheartened when Adi refused to marry her, cause the only reason Adi was making 
this sacrifice was to save his Mami and Mama marriage, and fulfilled his Vachan to Gulabia.
Now there is no reason now for them to get marry,cause 
Rewa understood now that she have no chance with Vickram, so she give her blessing to Vickram to pursue Sugni.
Why are they making Vickram looking like a hound dog chasing
after Sugni❓

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is such a damn joke. Why the hell should Adi feel bad in breaking Sugni's trust?  Great way to give this pairing a fresh start. Won't work with me, CVs. 
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That just what i was thinking. If this not a dream but for real then the obvious thing is TVS disappears. Adi and Sugni tell family their version of the events and stop the wedding.

They then hang out together and fall in love and voila - we have ADINI.

But the fact remains a woman should never have an emotional relationship with 2 men in the same family. IT IS IMMORAL.

Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aditya will always be a dog to me. He has now gotten his chance to mend Amrita's heart but instead he is only feeling bad about breaking Sugni's trust? He is just a pervert lusting after his uncle's love. Nasty!!!

shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JulieD

Aditya will always be a dog to me. He has now gotten his chance to mend Amrita's heart but instead he is only feeling bad about breaking Sugni's trust? He is just a pervert lusting after his uncle's love. Nasty!!!

😡😡😡
nariy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have never seen a more disgusting character like Vickram😡🤢 In fact he is characterless.He like a dog in heat!!!! 
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
characterless R adi N sugni N reva N gulabiya

cheap people I hate them All.
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sugni has no character.That Bi*** is flaunting gun at TVS coz he got a new 🤬 for her.
jmoyee200 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nariy

I have never seen a more disgusting character like Vickram😡🤢 In fact he is characterless.He like a dog in heat!!!! 

100 % agree...😊  TVS just disgusting...🤬 
Aditya... sach a Honest character...👏