Rab Se Sohna Isshq

sahiba got excuse to leave ranbeer (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sushmita72

sushmita72

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanii

I THINK SHE WILL CHOOSE DALJEET NW...N IN MY OPINION  SHE MUST CHOOSE HIM  AS  HE IS  WAY  BETTER  THAN  DAT WORTHLESS CUM DUMBO CUM  PSYCHO CUM  LALCHI  RANVIR
oh dear,cv has really ruined ranbeer'character just to justify sahiba...i don,know what to do..i hope his character will turn in a true love for jazz very soon.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sahiba got excuse to leave ranbeer (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BarunSanaya4ver

BarunSanaya4ver

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
@Tanii
completely  agree  with  you dear...infact  i also don't  like  that FALTOO  RANVEER  n  ya  you  r  right  any  NORMAL  PERSON  CAN  NEVER  LIKE  HIM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanii

zeezee55

Goldie

zeezee55

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I don't think Saheba uses the picture as an excuse to ditch Ranveer. Once she realises that she loves Daljeet nothing would stop her from leaving Ranveer. 

But it is good that she tells Ranveer that she saw the picture - because he was two-timing Jazz more than Saheba.  A man of that character is not worth keeping because he loves money and status more than he does relationships.  That does not mean he does not love Saheba, he may love her but his love for money is greater - so Saheba is better off without him.  As for Jazz, well ... she's a very streetwise person who will not hesitate to manipulate Ranveer the same way he manipulates her.  Look how she forced him to come to her by threatening suicide - she is very much aware that Ranveer came to her because of her money - yet she wants him - so i think Ranveer and Jazz deserve each other.

I don't think CV ruined the character of Ranveer - that is the story - the trouble is many of the fans have rose-tinted glasses over the favourite actors and get upset when the character sketch they are playing turn negative - for heaven sakes this is a story and the actor is only acting the part and it is to his credit that he is so convincing . 

Edited by zeezee55 - 21 October 2012 at 8:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanii-VishaD-Aashna_30

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee55

I don't think Saheba uses the picture as an excuse to ditch Ranveer. Once she realises that she loves Daljeet nothing would stop her from leaving Ranveer. 

But it is good that she tells Ranveer that she saw the picture - because he was two-timing Jazz more than Saheba.  A man of that character is not worth keeping because he loves money and status more than he does relationships.  That does not mean he does not love Saheba, he may love her but his love for money is greater - so Saheba is better off without him.  As for Jazz, well ... she's a very streetwise person who will not hesitate to manipulate Ranveer the same way he manipulates her.  Look how she forced him to come to her by threatening suicide - she is very much aware that Ranveer came to her because of her money - yet she wants him - so i think Ranveer and Jazz deserve each other.

I don't think CV ruined the character of Ranveer - that is the story - the trouble is many of the fans have rose-tinted glasses over the favourite actors and get upset when the character sketch they are playing turn negative - for heaven sakes this is a story and the actor is only acting the part and it is to his credit that he is so convincing . 
totaly agree with you

Gewels

Gewels

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

Originally posted by zeezee55

totaly agree with you
Yes agreed. Ranveer is just true to form really. I mean this is a man who left his bride at the altar! Still amazed at the chutzpah! LOL I really started admiring him after that LOL Still, he thinks he is doing all this for Sahiba - but Sahiba is realising that she doesn't want this. Ranveer will need to let go and even he is realising that Sahiba is not the same girl as back home. That's life.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.